• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Sushi - Balls Deep (Rogue)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by TheFuture, Oct 21, 2014.

1. nedbear

nedbear New Member

From reading through the topic, i see a lot of issues with the routine. Is this worth buying? What about combat spec, is it supported?

2. azian112

azian112 New Member

Is there a way I can test the beta version? I am seeing TuanHa parsing higher DPS (out of box experience).

3. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

depends on your reliability on
      - active testing
      - proper reports of bugs
      - giving / explaining possible solutions for encountered issues

4. Stormchasing

v1.0.1.37 is waiting for approval atm

this is the changelist from beta - which is now going live (waiting for approval)
      all these changes (except the Trick of the Trade) are belonging to Subtlety only

i'll now start with Assassination and Combat ... which are (hopefully) done much faster

the testers and me have seen the following issues:
      - energy capping - happened until version 1.0.1.37.1198, in my latest tests (with 1.0.1.37.1201) it didn't happen anymore BUT i have a bad geared rogue so i'm not sure about the quality of my tests
      - Anticipation stacking - for some reasons the routine thinks she has to stack it every now and then, i'll do further investigations on this issue, but i decided to push the update NOW to get more feedback from you as customers and to have some time to spent for Assassination and Combat

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37.1201[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]r1201
      More changes to Subtletly Tricks of the Trade on Focus target added (can be enabled in the setting) Shadowmeld added to Subtlety Death from Above tweaked Stacking optimized Anticipation[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37.1198 b[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]tweaked a condition for backstab[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37.1198 a[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]added another vanish aura[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.01.37.1197[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]more optimizations
      Honor Among Thieves is now tracked and recognized
      Trinkets and Racials can now be synced with cooldowns, without breaking stealth
      some conditions for rotation added and tweaked
      support for shadow focus added[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 q[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]subtlety
      - On use trinkets can now be synced with shadow dance[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 p[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]a lot of tweaks and bugfixes[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 o[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]vanish and prep[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 n[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]more fine tuning for Subtlety[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 m[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]added logging for capped energy[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 l[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]changed logging, we are logging spells now when routine does the cast, not when combat log returned the cast[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 k[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]fixed finisher task bug[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 j[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]fixed a wrong condition[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 g[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]fixes for anticipation
      fixed vanish aura bug[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 f[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]added checks for talents[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 f[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Dummy added to Bosslist
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 e[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixes for Ambush after Vanish
      • fixed another bug with keys and Fan of Knifes
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]v1.0.1.37 d[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]fixed a dummy by request[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.37 d[/TD]
      [TD]Beta[/TD]
      [TD]- subtlety completely rewriten
      - hitbox detection rewritten[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    5. starlite68

starlite68 Member

I glanced thru a few pages, seems to be some arguments between customers and dev as to bugs and deficiencies. the LFR queue is very short and a whole wing takes like 20 min tops, honestly the dev should be able to test things once a week and not just rely on beta testers or customer reports. unless he doesnt have a lvl 100 rogue with 615 ilvl, which would definetly suck in a paid routine.

I'm comparing to YRB2 which runs all 3 specs very well and actually does like 7 other classes. and costs less. so it's reasonable that this CR should strive to be better. one example would be the assassination rupture multidotting. and maybe future improvement to combat with deep insight timing and revealing strike. etc.

Combat:

- the auto blade flurry (Alt-F1 or Alt-E) works very poorly. because if you get an inch out of range of the mobs for a moment (as you often have to in a real boss fight), it toggles off. when you are back in range half a sec later, now you may be stuck in a long CD till BF is available again. quite often it will toggle off, back on and then off again, all within a fraction of a second, thus putting up the full 10 sec CD on using BF again. with Alt-E, if you have it on while on a single target BF *still* toggles on (and instantly off again) every 10 sec, thus keeping the ability on a permanent 10 sec cooldown. my advice is, you can keep full auto (Alt-F1) as is but change Alt-E so that BF just stays up. this way the bot can still use crimson tempest, which is hard to do when just using BF manually with this CR

Assassination

- does not use racial (works fine in other two specs). should be using it with vendetta.

- multidot with rupture needs to work on 2 targets, not just 3+. this is literally the one reason assassination is towards the top of DPS charts on Twin Ogron. it's a huge dps boost. keep rupture up on 2 and 3 targets, do normal rotation. if more than 3 targets, replace mutilate with Fan of Knives, still keep rupture on 3 targets. finally, when using FoK you also need to use crimson tempest, which currently the routine seems to use not at all.

Subtlety

still a mess, though obviously improved from before (no more "Invalid Target" and "Out of Range" error spam, no more garrote during shadow dance, etc). subt straight up does 3K less dps on a training dummy than YRB2, on my 670 rogue.

- DOES NOT use premed during shadow dance. period. checked over many bosses, with setting on "always" and "onboss". never used. it does go off (sometimes) after a vanish. it's a 15 sec CD and needs to be used every SD and vanish. there are plenty of opportunities to trigger it when anticipation is not 4+.

- "Pooling Energy for Shadow Dance" is bad. it ALWAYS pools to a full energy bar - and very often will sit there, capped and doing nothing, for up to 2 more sec. huge dps loss. just pool to 90% and go. maybe the guy reporting that the pooling is a static 5 sec is right, if so ouch thats bad.

- needs to vanish more often. if find weakness isnt up and SD is more than 10 sec away from coming of CD - just vanish and ambush. FW uptime for an entire fight will go up, big dps gain

- every so often will let rupture fall off, sometimes for a while. huge priority, if at 5CP and rupture with a few sec left, just renew it. cant fall off at all.

- uses all CDs (SD, SR, racials) on trash even when set to bossonly. also uses SD and cds when AOEing with FoK - if you are in a situation that calls for FoK, there is no benefit to popping SD. just wait it out.

- I suggest you start SD a lot faster after pull. like immediately. dont wait the 15 sec or whatever it's currently wasting.

hope this helps!

6. Stormchasing

No log.... Doesnt help...cause all u r reporting are issues from previous version

edit: well i have a very good explanation for the issues u encountered ... u ran it with the previous version cause v1.01.37 ist still NOT approved, even though i committed it yesterday, the approving of store products can take UP TO 3 business days.
      so long story short: i'm very thankful for your report since it gives me a very good overview for combat and assassination since these both are still not updated by me, and your report makes it much easier for me to look at these issues but unfortunately your test was with v1.0.1.36 where all the issues with subtletly really existed but should be fixed with v1.01.37 as soon as it will be approved (in this case i'm sorry that u wasted (well no waste for me, cause helpful!) that much time on testing the old version :(

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    7. Stormchasing

today i pushed an update to beta
      new beta is up for (mainly) assassination

• some more tweaks to Subtlety (we merged some core-funtcions to met all 3 speccs, logging changed to a bit less overhead information)
      • globalized some stuff that was used in all 3 speccs, to reduce code redundancies
      • reworked the whole Assassination rotation
      • cycling deadly poison on 3 or less targets with mutilate (when envenom is up)
      • cycling rupture on exactly 3 targets (or less, if not 3 targets active)

my testing went fine, but i'm waiting for testers feedback atm, since (as always) i can't test every aspect here and ... still gearing up the rogue

8. Stormchasing

Still updating beta for testers, encountered some.minor general bugs which will be fixed but also optimized assassination.

If we progress same.as.goodike the last days, the next version includes a working assassination and should be up at the weekend

We've currently one stuck left to fix where routine decides to wait for something (the testers already provided all informations for a fix,but it was . too late last night) instead of doin more dps on the target

Also got a request for all specs and shadow reflection while more than one target is active to cast the reflection on a) boss when active or b) target with highest current health (priority lower than (a))

Both should be done today

9. CHDA80

CHDA80 Member

Trying out the trial for this today and right away ran into some issues. Log is attached.

1. Do I need to manually start the first attack? It was not auto attacking my target when it range.
      2. Killing Spree was not being used, I set it to be used at "Red"
      3. AR not being used, I set that to be used at "Yellow"

View attachment 203172 2015-01-20 15.38.txt

10. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

Greetings,

I can see form your log file that you figured out how to use the Hotkeys.
      You switched multiple times between Aoe and ST.
      But oyu never activated cooldowns. Press Alt + Q (default).

If you run Sushi with any manual bot like Enyo, Raid Bot or Lazy Raider, Sushi starts in Hotkey mode.
      If you want to get into Auto mode you need to press Alt+F1 (default).

I hope this sheds some light on this matter of yours :)

best wishes,

Weischbier

11. CHDA80

CHDA80 Member

Yeah I figured that part out. The one issue I still have is it no attacking out of combat. How do I change that?

12. Chaser

Chaser Member

It's raiding routine. Your team has random pull instead of ready check + timer? If random -- check "forced combat mode" in Enyo, otherwise do pre-opener and opener manually during pull timer on your screen.

13. CHDA80

CHDA80 Member

Ahh that setting was somewhere else in another routine I was using before. I toggled the AOE rotation when I had 2 targets but it want to use Blade Flurry (manually toggling it caused it to /cancelaura it). Any way to force AOE rotation when I choose and not based on the amount of mobs nearby?

14. Stormchasing

these changes will go public today (this means they will be pushed to the store today, depending on approval process it can take up to 3 business until you can see these changes)

the changes were mainly done for assassination.
      Some tweaks to subtletly where we encountered issues while testing and some general issues that were fixed are not listed

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 800"]
      [TR]
      [TD]Version[/TD]
      [TD]Changelog[/TD]
      [TD]Date[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1222[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fix for canusestealthabilities
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/21/2015 9:21:10 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1221[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixed a bug with vanish/stealth -> orc racials
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/21/2015 8:29:12 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1220[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixed a bug with assassination where routine decided to wait for Envenom to fall off
      • fixed a bug with assassination where routine decided to let Rupture fall off and prefering Envenom to be casted
      • fixed a bug where routine decided to skip a spell because of GCD even when all other conditions where true
      • fixed a bug where routine decided to use a spell while it beeing on Cooldown
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/21/2015 5:36:36 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1213[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixed range check
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 8:10:25 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1212[/TD]
      [TD]
      • changed priorities
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 7:50:18 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1211[/TD]
      [TD]
      • some tweaks to prevent unwanted energypooling
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 7:38:08 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1208[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fix for stealthbreaking startattack
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 6:25:01 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1207[/TD]
      [TD]
      • aoe fix for subtlety
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 6:08:53 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1206[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixed Stealth issue on Autostealth
      • fixed some melee range issues
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/19/2015 5:37:37 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1204[/TD]
      [TD]
      • fixed a bug with orc racial
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/18/2015 6:31:51 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1203[/TD]
      [TD]
      • some more tweaks to spread poison
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/18/2015 1:47:16 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0.1.38.1202[/TD]
      [TD]
      • some more tweaks to Subtlety (we merged some core-funtcions to met all 3 speccs, logging changed to a bit less overhead information)
      • globalized some stuff that was used in all 3 speccs, to reduce code redundancies
      • reworked the whole Assassination rotation
      • cycling deadly poison on 3 or less targets with mutilate (when envenom is up)
      • cycling rupture on exactly 3 targets (or less, if not 3 targets active)
      [/TD]
      [TD]1/18/2015 12:18:06 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

15. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

Does this work fine from say, level 95-100 , when levelling through dungeons ?

How good is this profile in a raid settings ?

16. Robiban

Robiban Member

Since the last update i've been experiencing some issues with this profile and combat spec. Often energy pools to max and I've also noticed downtime on both SnD and RS aswell as doing eviscerates during the downtime of RS. This routine was ahead of TuanHA and on par with me doing the rotation DPS wise, now it's behind by almost 1k DPS? This is for the standard combat rotation only as I like to handle all the CD's by myself.

View attachment 8436 2015-01-27 12.13.txt This is the only log file I can find.

17. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

report the bug of subtlety ,test target: raider dummy
      level:100 human subtlety rouge
      1.have you coded preparation into subtlety CC? never use preparation

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    18. Punch3r

Punch3r Member

I dont know what it is, I configurated everything as it should be, but the routine is horrible, I have a 655 sub rogue which usually does 20-23k DPS, but the routine made like 19-20k if it went well! Often under 19k even in AoE situations (used crimson tempest VERY rarely). Even the free routine from TuanHA did over 20k..

Please help with this, I dont know what I do wrong, but 19k is not acceptable as 655 sub rogue.. I turned on automation mode one time and one time auto mode off and everything else on (cooldown, interrupt, aoe) but still no change or anything.

Would really like to find a decent rogue PvE routine, but no luck so far.

19. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

you are a combat rouge??

20. Stormchasing

Should be fixed with next update