• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Suspension release

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by wingsta, Nov 18, 2016.

1. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Howdy folks,

I have been done in the last two ban waves but my first one finishes tomorrow (yaaaa!!). My question is for people that have been suspended before, my email says suspension ends the 19/11/2016 does that mean as it ticks over (midnight on the 18)?

Or do they just do it at a random time during the day? I didn't start up another account after the recent ban wave because I'm getting 4 accounts back tomorrow but I'm getting impatient lol. If anyone knows from experience I would appreciate the story.

2. keebler

keebler Member

They did a massive ban/suspension accosted all bots not just HB on the 9th, and HB has still yet to come out and tell us what or how we were detected, I would recommend that you wait before running bots tell they have some sort of security that can help protect your accounts for suspensions/bans.
      and if you do do take the chance at running bots I would run them as if your going to lose them, and try to keep your bots cleaned out and deposit everything into a guild bank as often as you can. I do know that Blizzard is not taking gold and items from guild banks as of the past 3 Ban waves. And that has saved me from losing a large amount of gold.

3. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hi Keebler I appreciate the reply and also lost accounts on the recent ban wave. These accounts I'm getting back are 4 licensees on my main and I will not bot on them again as it's my main account (learned that lesson last time).

I was more curious as to when they release said accounts but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

4. prinnyhater1

prinnyhater1 Member

to answer your question its not random time during day its the hour exactly it was banned in whatever timezone they ban in. and I had an account run an extra day after ban was supposed to be lifted so its not an exact science

5. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Arghhh ok prinnyhater1 I'll go off the time on the email I guess....sigh can't believe I'm going to have to level toons by hand and gear up so far behind lol

6. prinnyhater1

prinnyhater1 Member

yeah it really sucks

7. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Do not trust the Battle.net management account status for those, they will remain visually suspended, until you actually login to them from the WoW client. After that, they would update to Frozen on the site.

8. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Holy crap thanks Aion my brother I didn't know that lol man would have been grumpy as. I will try and login when it ticks over on the 19th and keep trying till it lets me in. Thanks :)

9. dzipal

dzipal Member

U should have received a mail with ban lifting date and time. Just read it :) also keep in mind the different time zone.

10. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Yes it has a date obviously but my question is the email states the day for suspension release not a time hence my question sigh....

11. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Ok so it's still not unlocked, it's the right day (time zone inc) but it's still another 7hrs until the exact time of the email.

Will see if that's the trigger, watching new Bourne movie in the interim.

12. eyesopen

eyesopen Member

random i think, cause i have 3 banned account same day and same hour and only one is ok now, have to wait this day to see when 2 others will be ok

13. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Dam lol im so impatient.

14. fisalisa

fisalisa Member

mine says the same but when i try to log in it says this acount is suspended until 20/11-16 xx:xx

15. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Ok so now 3hrs past the initial email date and time and still no luck. Up yours Blizzard

16. wingsta

wingsta New Member

All 4 finally released :)

17. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I hope not banned again today.

18. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hello Aion,

No I removed all traces of HB off the pc and levelled my first 110 by hand no bans. Will not even install HB on the pc that has my main running on it ever again not worth the risk :)

On a side note I held off botting on the spare account on a different pc to see how things pan out for a couple of weeks, thank christ I did would have been short lived lol.