• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Swan Song: Thanks for the Memories, Honorbuddy

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by alimnassar, Dec 5, 2017.

1. alimnassar

alimnassar Member

After real life events left me crippled, I needed something to distract me from the misery and pain of real life. So, I started playing WoW, but I simply could not manipulate the inputs needed to play the game. I discovered HonorBuddy, which allowed me to automate the input process, so that I could enjoy the game vicariously.

During the past year, I had grown increasingly disillusioned with the repeated bans on my accounts due to Honorbuddy, and I vocalized my frustrations online.

However, I do want to thank the developers of Honorbuddy, profiles, and store products for providing me with a diversion from all the pain that I have to endure in real life. I don't know what I will do now that Honorbuddy is going away, but I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the earlier years when Honorbuddy worked just fine.

robbyhiggins likes this.
  2. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Come play ff14

3. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

I have to agree. The daily thrill of checking my characters progress, and the incredibly simple UI of it all. It will be missed.

Thanks to Aion, Studio60, and all the other buddy store devs who put together high quality finished products

@Gentoo From what I could tell, Bossland did a greatjob unlocking LUA for FF14. But my question is how is the scripting? I'm looking for 99-100% afk. I tried Exilebuddy and Buddywing, and while these are incredible and powerful tools, the scripts are few and far between and the products seem mostly gears towards veterans of the game. Still great tools, just not what i was used to with honorbuddy where all u need to do is hit start

robbyhiggins likes this.
  4. udgrendel

udgrendel New Member

I agree. Thanks so much. With this program, I experienced such joys and glory that I will never experience again. And thanks for ShamWow, the routine that turned me into a healing machine!

5. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

It's been an honor to be a part of the community, while I never worked officially with HB, I was a customer for quite a while.

6. YippySkippy

YippySkippy Member

It has been an honor to be a buddy here. :D
    its really sad :( it comes to an end.

7. darkestshadow210

darkestshadow210 New Member

Gotta be honest HB was never my favorite but i have to respect the stuff they were able to do with this bot.

Going from Glider to pirox than to HB i was honestly floored with the amount of things honorbuddy could do.

First time i watched it pick up a quest in northshire i started laughing to myself. Leveling through questing was always a dream the older bots would talk about but HB really had it done well.