• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Swiftyjays - Pokefarmer XP so far and future ideas :)

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by swiftyjay, Aug 1, 2016.

1. swiftyjay

swiftyjay New Member

Hey Guys,

I been testing this out since released few days ago and i thought id share my XP to anyone who yet to try it out or has with some questions that they may be wondering.

I can verify that the speed does not affect your eggs you can hatch them. I currently testing driving speed and it still functions as if you was walking. It will still go around catching pokemon and collecting Pokestops. Only concern is the rate you farming it may raise flags but so far ive left it on 8 hrs and the biggest problem is i can't Evolve my Pokemon fast enough, 30 min Lucky Egg goes too quick haha. Though it still seems to accumilate at a varied speed, as the flaw in the game is very inaccurate or delayed, i seen some eggs 4.2/5KM suddenly hatch. Dont worry if you egg animation doesnt pop up, simply go into your Pokemon and select "Most Recent" and more likely be the Pokemon with high CP on top to which one that hatch out of egg. I have had delays where i seen the Pokemon on my list then suddenly egg hatches and that same Pokemon comes out, No you dont get two its just the animation playing catch up. :(

Id reccomend transferring option with keeping 2-3 highest Pokemon but making exceptions for Pidgey and Ratttata as Pidgey only requires 12 candys to evolve and after letting it run for hours, you will encounter problem of having too many candys and not enough Pidgeys to evolve, but the cool part is that when it evolves to Pigetteo because settings are for only Pidgey, after the 3rd Pidgey it will automatically transfer the lowest CP Pokemon for you and add to you Pidgey candys to keep spam evolving.

I have jumped all around the world, from Aust - London - Berlin, to test out first how fast you could get banned country jumping and also chances or finding one of those rare region lock Mr Mimes, So far i have been unlucky to find one but im sure in time i will eventually stumble across one.

When you run the bot, DONT bother trying to catch anything, it will ALWAYS run away on the third wiggle in ball because the server believes your across the world catching Pokemon, GYMs, Pokestops will all be disabled while you have the bot running for the same reason. Your in Italy catching Pokemon.... not on your couch at home ^_~

There are some Poke apps out there that have live feeds on Pokemon - Pokewhere is on apple store, its free and have tested that when i loaded a area of a Pokemon, i placed by player next to it and 100% of the time the Pokemon was sitting there, not always caught it but its a cool app to see atleast around that area differnet type of Pokemon to finish your Pokedex. It can be alittle glitchy and laggy but its free :)

DON'T waste candys on upgrading pokemon. How the mechanics work, the Arch on your Pokemon determines the CP value of that Pokemon, the further it is bended to the right the more it is capped at that CP at YOUR CURRENT LEVEL. Meaning, when you level up, you will notice your same CP Pokemon slowly slide to the left, this means when your Botting you will come accross higher capped CP Pokemon, now when Evolving the Pokemon look at the Arch and see how close it is to the far right, this will indicate that when you evolve that Pokemon you will max the CP multipler to give you the highest CP of that Pokemon FOR YOUR CURRENT LEVEL. When you go up a level you willl suddenly see that a once capped and cannot power up anymore Pokemon suddenly can be Powered up.

Use the candys for Evolving first stage Pokemon only.... you can later when your happy with your level to use the candys on the final form Pokemon but while your leveling up, use them all for min candy required evolution. E.g Pidgey requires 12, Pidgeotto to Pidgeto requires 50, you will only get 500XP for a evolution unless you have Lucky Egg - 1000 per or when you first discover that Pokemon its 1000XP normal and 2000XP with Lucky Egg. Sometimes its best to sync up you egg to about to hatch and store up all your evolutions when eating a Lucky Egg so you can Max out the XP!

DON'T use incense, i have not seen after testing Pokemon capture % any increase of Pokemon popping up, because your always on the move your only crossing paths with the Pokemon as they spawn around area. Save them for real life when your in a lure area.

Now Ideas on what i have XP and what I look forward to being implemented in the Pokefarmer bot.

1. Auto Egg Incubator, with option to select what Egg, so those who only use the unlimited one can just select option highest 10 KM egg first and then the guys who want to spend money on extra incubators but not waste them on 2KM, use the free unlimited one on the 2KM eggs.

2. Dunno how this would be coded but looking for selected Pokemon, sometimes its a guess game on where you get to a point you want to finish up your Pokedex and the ones your looking for aren't showing up.

3. Auto toss out items, when your farming Pokestops so fast, you accumulate so much crap.... I'm currently at point i throw out the 2 worse potions and normal Pokeballs just because how fast i collect Great and Ultra balls, Razz Berrys also i every hr or so have to manually clean up my bags to make room for items i would use. So my idea is putting a option item cap so you max out and stop collecting them or automatically discard.

4. Auto Evolve - Those who don't spend money buying extra Lucky Eggs, there is no benefit hording up extra Pokemon to do a mass Evolve spam with Lucky Egg, so having a Auto Evolve option would give ppl the piece of mind leaving the bot running and not coming back to a overflowing Pokebag wasting your bot running around for nothing.

Its getting late and i got work tmr :( but i hope that gives you guys a quick run down on my XP using the bot and my XP playing Pokemon Go, the bot is fantastic for what you need and will only get better as remeber guys its not even a week old..., it does the job and as long as i can stay under radar and not get banned. You should by using my XP methods with this bot, level up very fast and accumulate nearly every Pokemon, I would be curious is anyone can confirm going into another country and catching one of those region lock Pokemon or having one spawn from a Egg.

Please add on you guys XP using the bot and any ideas you thought of that the moderators can strive to achieve. =)

- Swiftyjay

2. HatchingEgg

HatchingEgg Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Thank you for sharing your experience. You're awesome.

3. owass

owass New Member

A question for you, dunno if you can answer it. You say it's no idea to try to catch pokemons since they will always run away, if I understand what I have quoted you one. If I were to set my location (if that is possible) to a certain area in my city, would I reduce the risk for a softban and can keep catching pokemons?

4. swiftyjay

swiftyjay New Member

Hey owass,

What happens is that when your using pokebot it replaces your current location to that location, I have set my bit to a pokestop near my house and I did indeed go purple as if I caught it, I have not tried using the bot while outside as I tend to think by time I get outside the bot expands outside that pokestop and probably kilometres away giving me the same point that I can't spin any pokestop or every Pokemon on third wiggle runs away

5. Aurori

Aurori New Member

Yes, setting the location near you reduces the risk of getting soft banned. However, if you put yourself in another country and then wait for the soft ban to go out you can catch pokemons in the new location, though you might be soft banned again when you log in at home