• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Syrcus Tower Profile

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by paulomaulokaulo, Nov 22, 2014.

1. paulomaulokaulo

paulomaulokaulo New Member

title says it all, is something like this available?

2. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

No. I don't think any bot has anything like this. The best you can do is use one of the combat profiles and do the rest.

3. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I've seen some players out there who are clearly botting, running stuff like ST/CT. It has to exist. They are too bad to be a player once you realize to look at them. xD

4. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

I have looked at all the decent bots out there, and could not find a single syrcus tower profile at all. It was probably just someone using a bad combat routine.

5. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I'm tellin ya, even the movement looked bot like, sharp turns, idiotic dodging, the whole nine yards, to boot they were a tank. I've also seen a WAR in snowcloak running back and fourth about 2 steps, then turning around, and getting stuck in this loop, only to eventually run at a wall for 3 minutes, then we booted him.

I swear there are bots out there which have the capabilities of running dungeons, albeit more common that you NOTICE the bad ones.

6. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

I know of a bot that has aoe dodge built in. That or, some sort of leader follow thing for a bot.

7. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

The one I saw in snowcloak was a tank, leading the pulls/group until near the end of the dungeon where the meshing or whatever wasn't adequate, and it glitched up baddly.
      Anyhow, I'm sure there exists somewhere a bot that's designed to run dungeons, but atm RB doesn't have full blown auto dungeon running support, obviously.

8. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

It's entirely possible that whatever you saw was a private profile of a grup that levels and gears up accounts for payment. As cheap as they promise to get people 1-50 and various gears I cannot imagine an actual person is doing much of the work. If the routine/bot is hand done by these folks they aren't about to share the info, for obvious reasons.