• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • T6 Ghom with Crusader?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by ic0nz, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ic0nz

ic0nz New Member

Hello

Is everyone running T6 Ghom efficiently with Crusader all running Maras?

I have BIS gear for Holy Shotgun and Firestarter builds but can't seem to do T6 in less than 20sec. Any crusader users want to share some advice in a build to use for Ghom? Thanks in advance

2. BuddyHunter

BuddyHunter New Member

Requires Furnace. GL.

I'm doing 48 GPH with a poor load time.

3. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

Yes. Furnace is great for Ghom to run t6

4. Tarry

Tarry New Member

NOt using furnance and getting 55 GPH. 132 % Fire damadge. 1.5 or even 1.7 mill dps. Thats alot of Ele dps, lik 5 mill. Using bombarment anihilate and law with unstoppable to be abel to spam (long arm of the law passive). Otherwise cookiecutter Firestarter build. Btw using my 2.7 k maximus instead of Darklight. OHHHHHHHH and most important! Use Bulkatos. 100 mill ticks on boss.

5. rayofsi

rayofsi New Member

55gph holy shotgun build 95% holy dmg 45% elite dmg. takes mt 13-18 secs to kill.

6. Benevolene

Benevolene Member

Huh?

7. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

I want to know about this too. Is it better than SOJ? I can't switch Unity ring for survival.
      Can someone confirm this?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    8. Tarry

Tarry New Member

Bulkatos combined with Consecrate bombarment provoke fist of heavens adds up to about 80-120 mill firestarter ticks. Bulkatos stacks firestarter well.

9. rayofsi

rayofsi New Member

bul kathos drains .4% of current HP. so the first ticks are big but it quickly drops.

10. Doodgebool

Doodgebool New Member

What's the gear required and build required for a Crusader using The Furnace?

11. Harfle

Harfle New Member

I would suspect AS gear with abilities with lots of APS.

12. aste21

aste21 New Member

With furnace, im using andy, cindercoat, aughild shoulder and glove, blackthone shoes and pants, witching hour, hellskull, magefist, unity, soj, mara.

ghom dead in 9 - 12 sec. ingame buff up 3.2mil dps.

and im using this build. Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

13. samsondrum

samsondrum Member

I really really really underestimated the Furnace. I don't remember it doing such big chunks of damage, it's insane!
      When i just leveled my crusader i was doing some ghom runs with blessed hammer and firestarter.. i always thought the firestarter did all the damage but it's the fuckin furnace! Blessed hammer works fine btw, low wrath cost and the lightning version procs firestarter at insane rate with provoke lightning.
      I was trying out so much builds, before settling for just the plain old hammers. It's just as fast as foth fissure except i don't have to worry about wrath reduction.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    14. aste21

aste21 New Member

Where does the wrath come from? While u start a game, walking to ghom, there u got wrath? I dont understand why 3 piece aughild, because aughild 3 piece = damage reduce and 15% elite dmg.

Im using lacuni prowler 20% fire, 450+ str, 6 attack speed 6 crit chance. And unity 430+ str, 6 CC, 48 CDH, 15% elite damage.

Im also sitting at 2.1 mil ingame dps without buffed. With Law of valor critical and firestarter, im buff at 3.2mil

Your not understanding my story.

15. samsondrum

samsondrum Member

Also, for the people getting their crusader's ready for ghom runs. You don't need mara's at all. So the bot uses a pot every run, who cares? I'm sitting at 8 mil toughness only kill him as slow as 15-16 sec, i don't come close to dying. Why is everyone going on about this mara amulet? Even without unity, ghom still dies to fast to do enough damage.

16. aste21

aste21 New Member

Im wearing 1 ring instead of 3 piece or 2 + 1 RORG for the elite bonus damage, Not for the damage reduce, even though i have a 480+ str 6 AS 6 CC 49 CHD RORG.

Mara amulet is because, i can go as low HP like 250k and use item without resist or vit, i can go skill dmg and high str without vit. Since im low on resist and his poison heal me too fast.

Im even killing him at around 6 -10 sec. before my valor runs out.

17. samsondrum

samsondrum Member

Yeah that's why i deleted my stupid questions, i misread you completely. Your damage is sick indeed. Not getting that high, but i found a way to get close.
      So after fiddling around all day i can final share my set-up and be actually useful :p.

Here's my lightning furnace build for 11 sec ghom (always precise 9 sec left)
      Augchild shoulder,helm,bracer - Furnace - Lidless - Tyrael (%demons works on ghom) - unity - soj - thundergod - (rest your choice)
      = 1.5 mil unbuff , ~50% elite damage , ~70% lightning damage , ~15% to demons + some extra blessed hammer damage (boots,helm)
      Skill: Blessed hammer thunderstruck with provoke charged. Laws of valor critical. Akarat firestarter. Heaven's fury (lightning) and Falling Sword (lightning) these last 2 are free of choice, but these work well.
      Passive: Blunt, Finery, Holy Cause, Heavenly Strenght

This gives you lower damage then foth but a higher proc rate of furnace + firestarter. Heaven's fury and fallings sword won't speed up things much damage wise, but do seem to help out getting firestarter and furnace get started right away. They both do dot damage that stack with provoke charged i presume. So when you start casting hammers the damage is already build up.
      Using the face-tank instaleave i get about 65 games/hour.