• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Teebu's Blazing Longsword[Need Creator]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Dalsberg, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Dalsberg

Dalsberg New Member

Greetings! I have noticed that the awesome transmog weapon Teebu's Blazing Longsword sells for huge amount of gold on my server. The problem is that I have no clue about how to create a bot path. All i know is that the weapon only drops from adds in MC, AQ and BWL. Can anyone make some kind of bot that goes through any of these instances without doing bosses? ^^

2. Skeletonboy360

Skeletonboy360 Member

Because of the up upcoming 5.2, this sword will increase in price, its at 150k-200k on my server, I dont see who would buy it, but still, it would sell for 70k, or something like that. Ive been wanting to farm for it, and a profile you could use is the Ahn'Qiraj Ruins profile, the one that kills those instant respawning mobs. I dont know if they still respawn instantly, but its the best profile to use imo.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...abros-glorious-breastplate-transmog-farm.html

3. deathstar2

deathstar2 New Member

Calling BS on that
      In 5.2 there are changes coming to transmog rules so there are now several MUCH cheaper alternatives to teebu's

4. berndsenzwei

berndsenzwei New Member

The fast respawning mobs don't drop this weapon.

You either need to farm Heavy Junkbox - Item - World of Warcraft or run Molten Core on endless farm with this http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/submitted-profiles/farming/59684-n-molten-core-blood-mountain-farm.html which also gives you Blood of the Mountain - Item - World of Warcraft, sells for quite a lot.