• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Templar's Quest White item farming

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by adingleberry, Sep 15, 2015.

1. adingleberry

adingleberry New Member

Why is there no templar's quest profile released? The most efficient mat farming zone. The only thread i've found that has a templar quest profile does not work.

2. asylion

asylion New Member

Make one.

Also, farming whites by hand on Battlefield of Eternity is really easy.

3. uaseth

uaseth New Member

I am working on a profile for this today. I hope to have it finished soon.

4. jotd

jotd Member

There is just no reason anymore to farm specific mats because you can just reroll them with the cube!

5. stelao

stelao New Member

white farm bring most mats per salvage combine this with cube (reforge whites>yellow/blue) its the best way to farm mats

6. Lockets

Lockets New Member

Your bottleneck is DBs, you'll easily have 100k+ of the other Mats in less then a month of botting. Not sure why you need to farm the extra mats.

7. uaseth

uaseth New Member

Regarding the "why farm for whites?"

From what I've found (based on my play style), while DBs are always a bottleneck, I end up running out of white mats too.. (mostly just grinding TX nephs and 55+ grifts).. I convert mats using the new trinity cube automation, but i like to stock up on whites and convert a lot at a time.

8. k4ne

k4ne New Member

100k in one month is NOTHING.
      You run out of materials way before deathbreath because one TVIII DB run gives you like 50 DB but like 20/30 materials and Kanai cube upgrade rare to legendary requires 25 DB and 150 crafting mat...
      You need an insane amount of crafting mat and farming white in campaign is by far the best way. Farming Act V Battlefields is like 3k white mat/h while templar quest gives you 3 times more ! Farming white + DB is the most efficient way to get a full ancient character in no time.
      You also need tones of materials for reroll, crafting set items, etc...

This is the main reason to farm specific mats because of the reroll cube ! Yellow gives you 1 crafting mat while White gives you 8+ per item ! You can farm insane amount of white then reroll to yellow or blue. There is no way to farm 6k blue or yellow mat/h but with white and campaign you can !

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015