• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4910

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

EAuction is not working, might have been said before...

But here is my thoughts.
      *The old one was more user friendly.
      *The old one was easier to read the text on.
      *The old one was almost all in one window, the new one opens several windows to do simple settings.
      *The advanced thingy really dosn?t hude advanced settings more like common settings.
      *To many clicks to get to plugins, anoying if you need to activate and deactivate plugins often.
      *tip, rethink this design.

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

it does pretty much 1 click 1-80 - but as its stated ... it's for 'grinding' it says nothing about questing

if you see anything otherwise, please provide a link

Now, for alliance:

my 1-58 loads bc, bc loads lk and quests 1-78/79'ish (i'm updating LK atm)

it's not 100% perfect, but they're pretty nice profiles.

Now - if you're horde - not much i can do for you

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
    3. mrcrabs

mrcrabs Guest

kk grind might be work but if i use this an account have a lifetime of 1 week.
      Worth it? i dont think so -.-

yea i use your profiles kickazz and thanks for your hard work i rly love your profiles as i stated before i can life with some bugs in profiles and the bot.
      But there are a "few" more than just 3-4 bugs in the bot and some features are missing the priorities of the devs. are setting wrong i think.
      my customers are horde/allianze i just lost if i have an horde char.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    4. seafunk

seafunk New Member

I agree to a certain degree there. While keeping a bot up to date is certainly a massive challenge for every dev team, some issues just don't seem to be targetted. The stuck handling shouldn't really be too hard to implement. The least we could expect is a hs instead of a logout option and then maybe rerun the profile. If I had more time then I would've probably gotten further into c# by now, but that' not the case so I'm stuck with what we got like you. That being said, I really like the flexibility of this bot with the countless addons (<3 pb). I am also experiencing the problem you describe in 2. with other classes than drood, but fortunately I'm at home enough (!=have all the time in the world) to fix that in regular intervals.
      I, too feel it is a bit strange that an issue like stuck handling is not being addressed immediately, but instead the gui is revamped...
      Anyway, we should remember this is the best bot out there still in just about every aspect. Some sharper criticism is needed though in some areas by more members on a wider base, since that seems to be the only thing creating enough pressure for changes to become apparent. I'd even pay some extra cash for a new developer, maybe if you guys can't handle the sheer flood of requests you should think about that or create a poll if people would be willing to pay 10? more for the lifetime version if that meant a superior product.

And to the people complaining about lack of profiles. Seriously guys, get herbalism+skinning, run a simple route and create like 5 hotspots on the way, select a few mobs and get their faction through hb. put it all together and there you go, 10lvls of superfast levelling <2h per lvl up until 60. no programming skills required, just about 5x 1h of work at the very very max which will get all your toons of the same faction to lvl60. every imbecile could handle that. from then on ab is least problematic, least suspicious and among the fastest, after blacklisting the problematic sites. e voila - complete afk levelling that never got any of my toons (~20) banned. only bump in the road is the ab transition at ~lvl80 which allows for cata sites to be listed which usually end up in a corpse run unless you buy proper gear with enchants in time.

5. orros

orros Guest

Does not seem to be working under win7 64bit. I run it as an administrator and in xp compatibility mode. But as soon as I click on Settings & Tools it crashes with "Honobuddy has encountered a problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience". Anyone having similar issues?

6. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Runs just fine on Win7 x64 for me with no 'compatibility mode' other than "Run this program as administrator".

Toss a log, and lets have a look.

cheers,
      chinajade

7. orros

orros Guest

Seems to be running now after a restart of the pc. Thanks anyway :)

8. Deacon2482

Deacon2482 New Member

Is AutoEquip2 rolling on fingers, necks or trinkets for anyone? because its definitely not for me =(

9. redbullobx

redbullobx New Member

That solved my problem!! Thanks buddy!

10. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

activate rolling in AE2
      activate Equipping for Trinkets in AE2

that works for me

11. shadows

shadows New Member

can their possible be an option to use the old GUI? I personally do not like the new one.. and if not, can than can we get timestamps on the Log, and also get rid of the eye gouging blue text?

12. eXtOphius

eXtOphius Member

I really don't have many words to describe how frustrated I am right now.

After several days of using this build, my bots are starting to unexplainably be able to do next to nothing right (GB2).

I'm not going to sit here and upload logs, I'll just try to redownload a fresh install later when I get home. But there is literally no reason they should all of a sudden start bugging out after several days, I am beyond flabbergasted.

Anyway, I reckon that Singular may be the culprit, but I'm not 100% sure yet as I have way too many log files to try to dig around right now.

XtO

13. starnzl

starnzl New Member

BG bot will not leave the cave in AV (However it will if i stop and start the bot once im in the BG)

14. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

provide a log

works great for me in av

15. mrtrailmix

mrtrailmix New Member

16. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Ok first i didnt bother to use it on all side i can, i tested questing/GB2 and judged that it wasnt really worth switching still.

-Stability, there seem to be a problem, randomly while questing HB can stop working and crash, nothing seem to create the problem itself, seem random....not often happening but just enough to be not worth installing.

-Love the evading mobs, whatever happend the bot doesnt seem to blacklist them at all.....standing far from them and standing still for hours.....that one is more than annoying.....

-My pal doesnt move back in range after the mob rooted him

-GB2 the jecky over some rich node is still there.....

-Big issue.....flying to while questing, if you in a cave as exemple and next goal is to fly exemple to the next npc.....often the bot will stand still...... can you fix it so it try to spot a flyable area insteand of standing still?

-Issue while flying/questing, dismounting, if the bot end up stuck on something while the goal is to dismount it wont try to unstuck but stand in the air stucked forever.

Once the 3 top above will be fixed it will be usable, until then, its a non go.

Zuruss

17. daorigin

daorigin New Member

This build stuck handler is broken ... It thinks it is stuck when it isn't and when it is like clicking to go next hot spot it was actually running against the fence there isn't no stuck behavior triggers sorta backwards ... The weightsets for autoequip broken ... Cant we just have the ability to auto update it via wow head so we don't depend on your updated releases ...

18. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

It sure is a test-version when stopping the bot generates this shit.

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database file is locked

cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteTransaction.IssueRollback()

at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteTransaction.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.Data.Common.DbTransaction.Dispose()

at (Object )

at #PF.#OF.Pulse()

19. Forb1d

Forb1d New Member

Dunno if this has been reported or not. I am getting a null reference exception with BGBot. Sorry for huge log, but error is near the bottom.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
    20. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Is kill between hotspots bugged ?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.