• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Thank you Buddy staff, Developers, and Community

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by UsernameInvalid, Dec 24, 2014.

1. UsernameInvalid

UsernameInvalid Community Developer

During the recent downtime of dungeonbuddy, It came to my attention that I had yet to maximize all of my accounts. Over the last week or so I have finished up leveling my 57 characters across 6 accounts through kicks profiles and some grind profiles I created by hand. It really is a testament to this program to be able to switch gears on a broken build and continue my alt army grind and hope those who are deep in the trenches fixing non public bugs catch this thread - You are very much loved! Especially at this time of year.

To Kick's : Your profiles have never let me down ( I may alter them slightly from time to time to mess with the outcome, but overall you are a fantastic and quick coder!)

Forum mods : Keep those trolls at bay, but don't forget to have some fun on the forums with us normal community members when you have a few moments! ( I'm looking at you Tony!)

To everyone else behind the scenes : You do not go unnoticed! Although I may not know what your job entails, or how you get it done, but my hat goes off to you for doing the work without much recognition.

To the community : I love every single one of you and you all make this program what it is today! Without any of you there is a part of it missing that will forever be remembered ( Rest in peace Botanist ). Remember at this time of year not to take your loved ones for granted even if its a friend you met on this forum. If you care about them let them know they are important in your life, you never know what it will mean to them to hear that, or how much time you have left to say it.

Merry Christmahanakwanzaka to all of you! What ever religion, sect, belief system you may follow, may your holidays be full of joy and happyness.

chinajade likes this.
    2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

you are welcome :)

Happy Christmas :)

3. supasitario

supasitario Member

same wishes for Mods, Com, behind scene guys, Kick'z and all those random people making and sharing profiles!
      HAVE A GREAT Xmas! and if u dont log HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4. gathertime

gathertime Member

Well said! Couldnt have said it better. Thank you all at the buddy team. I really appreciate your product! Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

5. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

May the next year be better than your last!!

6. fredslund

fredslund New Member

Well said man.