• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • The KeyHunter [A1]-[A4] Keywarden Hunt

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by danalec, Jun 8, 2014.

1. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Isnt that the point of a zerg profile, to not attack until the objective has been found. You need illusory boots or something to not get stuck by mobs.

2. arnadayn

arnadayn Member

doesn't not pick up the key
      sometimes just spots the warden and tp back w/o fight

3. Splitty

Splitty Member

Yeah I'm having the same problem as most others; my character kills the wardens but doesn't pickup the keys.

4. sam203

sam203 Member

after lots of testing here are the issues im facing:

general issues:

1. leave right after char death, this is my major issue, if i somehow can disable that would be better.
      2. not picking up the keys after warden death and leave right away.

Acts specific issues:

Act 1:

1. locate warden and leave without killing it.

Act 2:

1. explore the half of the map then gold inac leave.
      2. walk by the warden and keep on exploring without killing it, to later log out.

Act 3:

no issues so far.

Act 4:

no issues so far.

again thank you for ur time and effort for making our lives much easier with this.

huge donation coming once these issues solved, as i'd rather bot farm than sit my ass hoe all day all week and farm.

ty

since act 2 and the leave after death kinds ruined the whole run, im running each act alone,

act 3 bot stopped picking up the keys like 80% of the time, here's a log paste:

[KeyHunter] Act3: Keywarden (256040) found
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.AsyncLogMessageTag IsDone=True IsDoneCache=True LastStatus=Success
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.AsyncMoveToActorTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.AsyncMoveToActorTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success
      ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:500 Combat:True KillRadius:100
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Complex.AsyncMoveToActorTag IsDone=True IsDoneCache=True LastStatus=Success
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag Zeta.Bot.Profile.Common.ToggleTargetingTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Failure
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Tag Zeta.Bot.Profile.Common.ToggleTargetingTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Failure
      Using town portal
      Using town portal
      [ChangeMonitor] Act changed from OpenWorld to A4 (300) SnoId=312418
      [ChangeMonitor] worldId changed from 93099 to 172909 - a3dun_hub_keep
      [ChangeMonitor] levelAreaId changed from 93173 to 92945 - A3_Dun_Keep_Hub
      [ChangeMonitor] Change(s) occured at Position x="378" y="419" z="0"

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    5. misosozi

misosozi Member

Same issues here.

6. brave777

brave777 New Member

+1 Got same issue.

7. ddmisho

ddmisho New Member

same here.. as well.. act 3 no Key pick up warden is dead but its not picking up anything when key drop.
      please help thank you

Its like a 50 / 50 pick up.. if warden spawn at the beginning, in act 3 after killing him. character will go pick up key if drop. but will keep exploring that map until it reach the end???.... if Warden is spawn at the end of the map. after its kill character want to teleport.

dont' know if this make sence that is what i'm experiencing now.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    8. danalec

danalec New Member

hmm ok guys, I've finally reproduced the key ignoring problem.

it seems Trinity cannot detect the SNO of the key sometimes,
      this is not a profile inconsistency but DB/Trinity's itself.

It happens the SNO check sometimes ignores the A2 warden too
      (when there are too many objects DB seems to leak memory, try dump objects, it will crash).

SVN 136 is out.
      added a wait tag before the safemoveto (over the key) and it might solve A2 key ignoring (ran few times, did the same for A1).

And please, stop pasting your window stuff. I need the full logs (if possible with targeting data).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    9. sam203

sam203 Member

awesome man, testing it now ..will report with full log from the files not the window ..^_^

10. sam203

sam203 Member

after 30min testing and like 6-7:

1. still not picking up keys ( bot portal before loot dropped )
      2.running the keybot zerg and its skipping act3.

will keep this for another 30min and post with logs

11. sam203

sam203 Member

here's what i come up with after 1hr of testing:

1.still leave without picking up key.
      2.act 1 major issue not picking up the keys and find the warden and simply just ignore him portal without killing him.
      3.act 2 explore the map pass by the warden without engaging him to come to him later after exploring the whole map.
      4.act 3 skipped.

i loved that u fixed leave after death ..^_^

log attached

Attached Files:

12. danalec

danalec New Member

enable questtools!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    13. sam203

sam203 Member

dunno how that got disabled, and to answer ur previous question my loot delay was at 150

testing now ..

14. sam203

sam203 Member

still skipping act3, is this cuz i have more act3 keys than the others and bot trying to balance the key numbers?

15. danalec

danalec New Member

Yes, keybot version tries to keep balance of key quantity.

hunt_all is coming soon but

I still need more data about A1 and (specially) A2.
      I have no A2 A1 data from people other than myself.
      0 (zero) people gave me their full logs till the time of this post.

As A2 is not finished, I can't finish the all acts profile
      and consequently A2 will be the bottleneck of keybot version.

16. Darkyy

Darkyy New Member

I'll launch it in few minutes.
      What need i do (and where) to grab the log you want ?

17. sam203

sam203 Member

i know m8 and im trying as best as i can, as i need this profile as well, left it as we spoke last time just came back home to find my d3 crashed, ganna be all night up testing and will provide live and final logs, if u can tell me how to get the data i'll be more than happy to do it.

18. sam203

sam203 Member

19. sam203

sam203 Member

3 hours of testing, sorry wasn't watching it live as i was watching my beloved Ravens crush the Buccs ..^_^.

but before this session i had 20 each keys now i got 22 each so 8 keys total in 3 hours is kinda low, im assuming the "not picking up the keys" still happening.

here's the logs.

will do another session now

Attached Files:

20. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

It seems that sometimes the key drops but it is not picked up. I've seen it happen in all acts. Anyone else noticed that? If so fixes?