• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • The way HB-team is currently operating..Ethically or not?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Flacito, May 26, 2015.

?

Is HB being ethical as of now?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

awesome, spilled my coffee !

2. Fr0zenshadow

Fr0zenshadow Member

They never supported? they got 30% of all the revenues, and probably used it themselfs... the loopholes is just something they hide behind, i just got around 160 euros worth of cr's worth jack shit now, were was the info on the forums that they might remove arena from HB? it's outright fraud.

3. pontius001

pontius001 New Member

Wow. You are really butt hurt about all of this aren't you? So much that you are quite negative to anyone that opposes your point of view of how it should be.

4. Xnplota

Xnplota Member Legendary

I do pay for that service and have every PVP CR you can buy and yes it sucks but the world will continue to spin and the bot has plenty of other good uses. Making thread after thread won't help anything but take up moderators time on the forums closing them.

5. Fr0zenshadow

Fr0zenshadow Member

they are probably watching this thread, and when it gets some more negative votes on the poll, they will remove it, only reason they tolerated it so long was that the pve guys is voting ethical, but now thats evening out. /closed

6. Flacito

Flacito Member

Indeed, no one said for arena's only, but then again, I wasn't implying that. Many of the CR's, including Tuanha, Millz, GS, and many more supported arena, selling on your store. Which is a bit controversial, because HB does not support arena. So my question is, is it even socially responsible to allow such things in the first place?

7. fungame

fungame New Member

So take for example Gladiator Suite, do you really mean this isnt made purly for Arena? They even have their own hidden bracket where you can upload your raiting in every ladder.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
      Flacito likes this.
    8. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

they supported it, and added fixes for it. because you all were doing it. they we're not added to the store for such purposes.

9. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

It was never supported. It was just never enforced. Community made support for it against HBs rules basically and now when HB is enforcing it everyone is getting mad.... kind of funny and sad at the same time.

10. Flacito

Flacito Member

No, these threads spark discussions, used for insight and an depth-knowledge about this situation, and eventually it might even account for an ultimate decision or otherwise (even for a tiny bit). However, it is quite the contrary actually, exactly replies like yours with no added value or whatsoever which start crap

11. fungame

fungame New Member

Then what the fuck was the original purpose of Gladiator Suite. It clearly states "This non afk combat routine allows you to play competitive at any level
      for casuals and professionals." I guess professionals dont play unrated arenas/bgs do they?

12. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

No information is needed its simple fact (CHECK WIKI). OP just trying to start CRAP period. hes mad b/c hes been using it to cheat in arenas and now that HB is enforcing it trying to get the community pissed at them. Thats the bottom line and yes thats "YOU" your the OP apprently

13. Fr0zenshadow

Fr0zenshadow Member

I don't mind starting anew, but they won't return money that is spent on purchasing this product, should we need to spend another 200 euros too get the profiles back? give the money back, and i'll shut up. I pay-You provide. You don't provide=i want out.

Nowere was it said that arenas would be shut off, and ok it's fine, ill move on if you guys disable it, but then i would like to get my money back,because i bought on lack of information. Consumers have rights in these matters you know. What you are doing might be illegal. at least refusing refunds.

14. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

So you want HB to pay you back because the community broke the rules and created CRs for arenas against HBs rules? your logic escapes me.

15. smokeythesquare

smokeythesquare New Member

You all should be lucky bossland even decided to continue creating bots. Numerous other programs have shut down in the past and told their customers to fuck off and that you're out of luck. So sorry you can't have someone press your 5 button rotation for you anymore. Bots are for grinding materials and doing the boring shit, not carrying your sorry asses in arenas which are ranked on skill. I've seen bots come and go throughout the past 10 years of this game and surprised HB has survived this long, just be grateful that they are reproducing another product without you having to pay for it again.

16. fungame

fungame New Member

How can they brake the rules when its bossland in the first place who allowed CRs to be sold on the buddystore in the first place. You think everyone can just make whatever they want and put in the buddystore without Bosslands approval?

17. Karik

Karik New Member

Man i can see people being upset , but what you just say is ridiculous
      They could just close everything and go home with it and nobody could just do anything about it , but on the opposite they are trying to solve what can be solved or help to understand what happened. Sometime to save the ship you need to give up something and maybe in the future to put it back when and if it ll prove safe again
      People that dont understand this are morons i am sorry but it is just the truth
      They never promised that features or the bot itself were forever

18. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

To comply with the HB rules the CRs should of been disallowed in Arenas by the community Devs otherwise the CRs are great. As I said already its just never been enforced.

19. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Grow up sissies.. shit changes.

I'll take my mute now.

20. Fr0zenshadow

Fr0zenshadow Member

Alright, man i don't mind that. I don't mind moving on finding another bot that suits my need, if there is not one now there will be soon in the wake of HB, but they won't return any money back too the customer who bought it purely for arenas...and paying up another 200 euros to get profiles i thought would work intill the end of my wow career is just not an alternative

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.