• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan Productions Complete Package

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Oct 4, 2015.

1. merlijndw

merlijndw Guest

I will in a PM.

2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

So far I have gone through all my profiles for ones that will not run. I came across around 60. I won't bore everyone with the details but most are just due to API changes. I have a full list of what's coming up, and rest assured I have gone through all but the leveling profiles so far.

Leveling I'm doing as quick I can, but is going to take another day. Reason being I need to run each race through their starting zone at least once to finish up, edit what's changed (some races just removed quests, some added or moved a quests or two) and then can send them on to you. Waiting until I'm done there just because approvals take time and I want to send it all as 1 bulk push. I should have this done tomorrow, pending no ugly additions/subtractions on WoW's part.

3. SPARTANIIX

SPARTANIIX New Member

Hi Brodieman,

I am having an issue running the "Council of Exarch's WOD Rep grind profile i keep getting a message "Unable to load profile selected. Please make sure you own this profile/pack, and that it is enabled on HB Store." and then the bot stops all other profiles load without this message?

4. thebrodieman

Not sure I have a profile for that reputation at this time. Can you show a log for this?

5. SPARTANIIX

SPARTANIIX New Member

6. thebrodieman

I assume you're loading from the plugin? If so then that button is wrongly enabled. I don't have a profile that works for that reputation at this time. Sorry. I will update the plugin accordingly.

7. SPARTANIIX

SPARTANIIX New Member

No worries thank you for the prompt reply not an urgent issue think it's more urgent getting the profiles updated with the new WOD prepatch rather :) so take your time updating the plugin

8. thebrodieman

That's the plan. I've been pushing leveling too so my other content is lacking. Ill need to get on a more consistent routine to get stuff done but at least Horde is almost done 1-82 (missing Icecrown, then just need to convert my Hyjal dailies to Hyjal leveling). Over 60 profiles being updated for 7.0 changes. Those should be sent out tonight pending I get all the starter zones fixed by then (can't start until tonight anyways cuz of work)

9. thebrodieman

Legion updates have been implemented and are now going through the approval process. Several have already cleared, and more should be completed by day's end. By tomorrow all updates should be complete. Thank you for your patience in this time of updating! If anyone has any issues after the 2016.07.27 update goes through, please make sure to let me know!

Edit: all updates are now live! If you have any issues from here out, please let me know!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    10. SPARTANIIX

SPARTANIIX New Member

View attachment 5916 2016-07-29 07.32.txt

Hi Brodieman,

If you have some time after your WOD updates you did can you please do a health check on your Mists of Pandaria daily quests you should be able to recreate the errors easily while running the dialies where the bot will just get stuck? As I mentioned previously they keep getting stuck and throwing stacks of errors in logs had to trim the log a bit for it to be attached but this one was specifically while doing Isle of Thunder dailies but before this one the shadow pan ones also got stuck and have had some issues with the other factions as well like august Celestials and Nat Pagle dailies where fishing is not working.

11. thebrodieman

If the fishing has stopped working, that may be something directly related to the behavior itself, caused from the 7.0 update. I'll need to look into it. Keep in mind I have 1 character right now that is capable of doing these so it might take me some time to get through those.

The first error I see in the log seems to come from CollectThings. I am working to remove that specific behavior from my works as it is outdated and not being modernized at all, however it is actually the best for the particular quests it is involved with. The error shows some kind of null exception, however I can not find where on my end this comes from. It could be this is an issue with the behavior itself since the recent update. I will attempt to recreate this.

I have a half weekend planned to dive into as much as I can. Lots to go through, on top of trying to debug my CR to get things working for initial beta release. Bear with me while I'm pouring through as much as I can, while still trying to maintain that this is my weekend and I've been working extra all week ;)

EDIT: The CollectThings issue is confirmed on the behavior's side. Bug report submitted.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    12. SPARTANIIX

SPARTANIIX New Member

Thanks Brodieman :cool:

13. thebrodieman

Can you reproduce this issue for me with a fresh install of HB? Need to confirm a few things about CollectThings' malfunction. Some line numbers aren't matching up right, and am having trouble reproducing it.

14. merlijndw

merlijndw Guest

Since HonorBuddy update today I get this for the profiles I tested, wich are Loremaster and reputation in The Burning Crusade.

[Compiler Error]: C:\Program Files (x86)\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\SpecificQuests\30266-VOEB-BloodiedSkies.cs(82,15) : error CS0534: 'BloodiedSkies' does not implement inherited abstract member 'QuestBehaviorBase.GitId.get'
      Unable to load profile selected. Please make sure you own this profile/pack, and that it is enabled on HB Store.

log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4dyJP5DwePWUXBfQjVZX3J1NDA

15. thebrodieman

I am aware of the issue and am working to fix the QB to be non-QBC dependent. In the meantime I recommend deleting the file in question and disabling my plugin until it is updated (otherwise it will reinstall each time)

EDIT: v834 fixes this issue. You can reactivate my plugin and let it install as normal.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    16. Vastator

Vastator Member

Please consider changing the level requirement for your Questing Profiles. I wanted to go back and have the Eastern Plaguelands done on a boosted lvl 100 character, but Honorbuddy says, "The currently loaded profile does not have anything for the local player to do (is your toon too high level?) Yes, it's too high of a level to receive XP, but that's not the reason I want it completed. Thanks!

Edit: Aha! There's a Plugin that I was missing that allows me to do this. Silly me!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    17. thebrodieman

I have profiles specifically for this. My leveling profiles are not flying compatible or coded to account for legacy buffs.

18. Savior78

Savior78 New Member

View attachment 8800 2016-08-04 19.29.txt

Hi There,

Love your questing profiles, however when I try to use them in Outland's I get a message that says there is nothing more to do, is your toon to high for this area? Can you tell me why it keeps saying this, or is it because it's not part of loremaster, it's only under questing, if so will you be releasing a loremaster for this zone at all?

I've used both the EK and Kal loremaster quests with no issues, I loved them, now I'm trying to get this zone done.

Cheers & thanks for your profiles.

19. thebrodieman

You are correct that the outlands leveling profiles will not work for loremaster. They have a set max to 70. I am working on profiles for this area specific to loremaster, which will account for legacy buffs and unconpletable quests.

20. kingarti13

kingarti13 Member

Hi, first of all good work with this product :)
      Now i have a problem since the last patch. I'm using the profile for the dailys at argentum tournament, but the bot doesn't mount up anymore and want's to walk the whole way. If i restart he mounts up and flys to the first hotspot, after he's walking again.
      Possible to fix? or is it something else and not even the profile?
      View attachment 6824 2016-08-04 11.50.txt