• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan Productions Complete Package

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Oct 4, 2015.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I did find one issue in one of the 3 profiles, but it doesn't look like it was the one you were running. (Would only affect you if it was a fresh character, never done dailies). The only time it disables flying in the profile you are using is after it flies to the tents to turn in quests, so we aren't trying to re-mount and flying through the tents. Also, it will disable for the follow up quests after that, but only after flying to the mount up locations. I checked your log and it does not look like you were doing that particular quest at all. I'm not sure of this issue, but your log was QUITE large and I can't parse through all of it. If you encounter this issue again, I recommend closing/reopening HB to start a fresh log, and attempt to replicate the issue.

2. lightbulb38

lightbulb38 New Member

3. thebrodieman

Took a quick look through your log. Looks like your set of dailies are already done for the day. Profile is reporting that you have no related quests in your quest log, and that no npcs are present that have quests available. Can you confirm this?

4. slator

slator Member

Came here to report the same thing. The bot thinks I'm done with Argent Tournament dailies for the day. I'm standing looking at multiple NPCs with quest markers above their heads. I just arrived to the tournament grounds and havent been here in over a year. Any chance it has to do with the fact that the quests are now marked by WoW as "hidden" quests instead of what they used to call "low level" quests?

Attached Files:

5. thebrodieman

That's an excellent point of hidden vs lowlevel. I will look into that.

UPDATE: No difference seen between the two. I am currently running the profile set now, so far it is detecting quests properly, but this is a fresh character so i need time to make actual dailies appear.

UPDATE 2: Looks like Blizz changed them from LowLevel or Available to LowLevelAvailableRepeatable. Updating for next push.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    6. lightbulb38

lightbulb38 New Member

7. thebrodieman

Seeing a lot of GreyMagic errors in your log file. I would recommend a fresh install before reattempting. I will look into this either tonight or saturday, which ever gives me more time to sit and watch it go. I have run this since 7.0 without issues so it could be something with one of the new HB releases, but try the fresh install first and send me another log if you get the same issue.

8. KenLeeZA

KenLeeZA New Member

Hey Brodie,

Trying to complete the garrison clear. just stops after fishing, herbalism and mining and gives the following error.

"Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile."

Log: View attachment 13528 2016-08-13 15.34.txt

9. thebrodieman

I'll take a look this afternoon. Keep in mind Garrison API related profiles, plugin's and botbases are not working properly due to huge changes in the WoW API and HB API. (Hence why GarrisonBuddy is also not working right). I've had to disable large chunks of the profile you're using because it's not usable at all.

10. slator

slator Member

Is this update pushed out yet?

11. thebrodieman

Yes, last week.

12. Pixxel

Pixxel Member

Could not create current behavior in quest bot; exception was thrown, Profile line# 300, Element: <Objective Nav="Fly" QuestName="Venison for the Troops" QuestId="14118" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="47038" CollectCount="15" />

13. thebrodieman

A lot of objective code got broken when we moved to 7.0. I am working to remove most/all of it to a more stable mixture of code.

14. thebrodieman

Grab the profile's path off HB when you click Load Profile then From Buddy Store. Find the profile, then highlight it and the path should appear on the UI. Plug that into HBRelog.

15. slator

slator Member

It seems when I run your profiles it is bypassing the HB settings for auto-equip. Ie. I have auto-equip disabled in HB Settings, but when I run your profiles it's doing auto-equip anyways (when it thinks I have a piece of gear in my bags that's better than what I'm wearing, which is usually wrong anyway :p )

16. thebrodieman

I assume you mean my leveling profiles or profiles that involve equipping other items, like argent tournament? I have close to 250 profiles and I can't narrow it without specifics.

17. slator

slator Member

Sorry, argent tournament.

Code:
      [21:09:24.632 D] [FlyTo-c64c78(debug)] WaypointVisitStrategy set to PickOneAtRandom
      [21:09:26.062 N] Mounting: Ebon Gryphon
      [21:09:28.253 N] (Singular) (Singular) info: Behavior [Loot, Pull] DISABLED by Questing or Plug-in
      [21:09:28.172 D] Activity: Flying to '<5451.67, 4842.883, 158.4698>' (<5451.67, 4842.883, 158.4698>)
      [21:09:28.172 D] Goal: FlyTo-c64c78: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Flying to '<5451.67, 4842.883, 158.4698>' (<5451.67, 4842.883, 158.4698>)
          [Ref: "Argent Tournament" @line 437]
      [21:09:31.662 N] [AutoEquip] Equipping item Fel Barbed Spear (http://www.wowhead.com/item=141599) instead of Baleful Polearm of the Impatient (http://www.wowhead.com/item=124629) (slot: MainHand) - it scored 40032.72 while the old scored 35232.00
      [21:09:35.737 D] Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [7g73s91c]
      [21:09:55.661 N] Stopping the bot!
      [21:09:55.661 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: User pressed the stop button
      [21:09:55.692 D] Behavior flags changed! Death, Combat, Vendor, Roam, Rest, FlightPath -> All
      [21:09:55.694 D] [FlyTo-c64c78(debug)] Behavior completed in 31s
      [21:09:55.694 D] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped
      A few other issues on this run:
      1) It flew way out to the middle of nowhere, not sure why. When I stopped/restarted the bot, it came back to proceed with dailies
      2) As I sit here watching it, it's on the jousting quest "Among the Champions" and it's just sitting there doing nothing and getting it's ass kicked. When I stop/restart, it attempts using monk abilities on the enemies instead of jousting abilities. After it got dismounted, it got a new horse and proceeded fine the way it should have.

Attached Files:

18. slator

slator Member

19. thebrodieman

Yeah I know I keep saying it...but i need to get in there and code for it...its on my very extensive to-do list. :)

20. thebrodieman

Argent Tournament enables auto-equip because otherwise it would use the argent lance as a weapon when it needs to swap out of that mode. If it is equipping something completely wrong, you should report the issue to HB Support forum and let them know.