• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium -- Classic Module

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Beltic

Beltic Member

just curious - is the mining profession part completed, or does it still only support copper ore in durator?

2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Still only the Copper in Durotar but mostly because I was waiting for interest to expand it. That's the first mention of it since I added :) I'll start mapping out some of the additional early ones.

Beyond copper there are draenor grind ones too that cover mining herbs and lumber.

3. nytegeek

nytegeek Member

I am noticing a problem in general with caves and mines. My character will use a flying mount and fly all over the area above the cave or mine instead of entering and doing the quest.

4. thebrodieman

The biggest issue I've been fighting is this. FLying. Over indoor areas. I've been chipping away at all of them, creating override areas and swapping between flying and ground mount behavior as needed, but to assure I got them all, I need people to report specifics. Need quest names, areas, and factions. (Most reports are exact "its broken" so I can't run testing on all of them at once, too expensive cash and time wise)

5. nytegeek

nytegeek Member

I last experienced it in the hinterlands and in loch modan. I don't recall the quest names to be honest but I'll look at the areas again and post some more specifics when I get a chance.My toon is an alliance character.

Edit (Just discovered):

Saving Foreman Oslow (Alliance) starts in a cave in Redridge Mountians. I flew in circles over the cave instead of landing and entering.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    6. thebrodieman

Grabbed it, updated, and ready for next push.