• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium -- Draenor Module

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Jun 17, 2015.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

TheBrodieMan Productions was formed a little over 4 years ago with the intention of providing high quality profiles to allow users to finish daily quests in World of Warcraft's Mists of Pandaria expansion, so that users could better utilize their time on actually playing the game, instead of all the tedious repetitive content. Today, it has grown to cover 6 expansions, leveling profiles, Loremaster coverage in 2 almost 3 achievement requirements, management of Warlords of Draenor's Garrison, and dailies for major content.

When I started this little project, the overwhelming satisfaction of people using and praising the work provided was amazing. It was honestly all I needed to keep going. Unfortunately, the real world hit. Between hard times at work, a divorce, lawyers, taxes, and cost of living, I had to add a price tag to my works. But the HonorBuddy community responded in kind. You all stepped up and donated, purchased, and pledged support to this ongoing experiment.

Now I come to you, the community, again. Gone are the days of free content, but far from forgotten. I want to return to those days. And so I present to you all this offer. This fundraiser is the end all to needing cash for content. Here's the deal: for every donation over the next 6 months, I will take a percentage off of my prices to match when the timer runs out. The minimum store price is 3 dollars so when it drops below it will stay at 3. If we hit 100%, all TBM Products, past present and future, will become free. No charge. Ever again.

But what if I want to just buy your product? That's ok! All proceeds towards TBM Products will be counted in this total. Every dollar made in sales is a dollar off the total. At the end of every month, I will update the totals once received from the store.

But I already bought your stuff...
      And that is greatly appreciated. All we're asking is a small donation. The total may be big. But if every license that has enabled a copy of TBM's free plugin donated 4 dollars, we'd crush this total by over $10,000.

This is a huge thing to ask. But I hope some of you can help get TheBrodieMan Products out of debt and back to being free to the community.

May the RNGs be with you!

Donation link is in my signature. Thank you all for your ongoing support.

2. mb41375

mb41375 Banned

3. thebrodieman

You have conflicting versions of my plugin installed. One is good (modular, version 5.0.1.137), and the other is trying to install a QB that causes a duplicate qb error (premium, 5.0.0)
      Please remove TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Premium) from your stream list (disable on HB store -> My Purchases) then do a fresh HB install.

4. mb41375

mb41375 Banned

Thanks that did it :]

5. Nov

Nov New Member

Dailies Issue

Hi,

First off great profile, thanks for all the hard work.

I seem to be running in to a few issues:

1) Tanaan Dailies
      Pressing the Attack - Quest doesn't get handed in
      Secrets of the Shadow Council - The profile completes leaving the quest objective at 11/20 ​

2) Apexis Dailies
      Only one quest seems to be grabbed (Assault on Skettis Daily) The bot talks to Sergeant Crowler but no missives are collected/started ​

I've attached my log.. View attachment 8740 2015-08-21 14.54 - Issue Log.txt
      Hopefully it's something simple or something daft I'm doing ;)

6. thebrodieman

Tanaan issues:
      Pressing the Attack alliance issue has been addressed and is coming in 1.2.1
      Secrets of Shadow Council is not yet supported for doing the quest itself (just turnin) but should be in for 1.2.1 as well

Apexis
      Need to know what choices you made in the plugin UI, what level garrison you have, and where (location-wise) you started the profile. Thanks!!

7. Nov

Nov New Member

Thanks TBM, thought it was me being daft and it was.
      Didn't know the profile required the addon to be configured, thought it was just shared libraries and routines it needed from the plugin or something.

8. thebrodieman

That's ok. Did you find the config for apexis?

9. Nov

Nov New Member

Yes mate, nice and clear once I actually looked for it ;)

10. thebrodieman

Excellent. Let me know if you have any other issues with it.

11. Kandiman

Kandiman New Member

Compiler error

Not sure if this is BM or HB related, but it seems to throw compiler errors when I try to run the Apexis dailies. It also keeps asking me to relaunch HB. I also note there are two compendiums in my plugins tab. 5.0.1.137 and 5.0.0.130 which one so I use? I also got a message about this .cs being removed but it still re-downloads when I connect to the HB store. View attachment 9200 2015-08-23 15.49.txt

12. Kandiman

Kandiman New Member

Disregard- I see the question was answered and was due to conflicting modules. Will disable it from the stream and re install HB.

13. Phay

Phay New Member

Is there an option somewhere to tell the Tanaan profile which dailies to run?
      For example I only want to run Unseen Influence on my hunter for rep.

14. thebrodieman

Already working to implement that. However that daily alone might now be very fruitful. Rares aren't always around, treasures may be all but scarce. But individual options are being constructed into the plugin.

15. Phay

Phay New Member

Heh, of course you are already! That's why you're the best.
      And I agree it's an awful quest, but it's the only rep I still need :/
      The dailies have been smooth otherwise.

16. samantha

samantha Member

Hi,

I purcahsed the premium once you released it way back when. I'm just looking for confirmation I have all the modules correctly added? It says in the feature list there's treasure hunting, yet I can't find anything but explortaion which doesn't seem to work (spits out errors)

I pmed you my store username.

Edit: After further reading this thread im getting the error : \
      "[Brodies Plugin] Updates to QBs have been made! Please restart HB!"

You have previously stated this has to do with me using the old premium plugin, I also have TWO brodieman plugins on my plugin list, but they both look the same yet one is version 5.0.2.148 and the other is 5.0.0.130.

I presume the 5.0.2.148 is the latest?

I see on my purchase page
      [TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD="colspan: 9"]Plugin[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Modular)[/TD]
      [TD]TheBrodieMan[/TD]
      [TD]Honorbuddy > Plugins > Questing[/TD]
      [TD]Free[/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [TD]9/25/2014 1:43:14 AM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"][/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium (Premium)[/TD]
      [TD]TheBrodieMan[/TD]
      [TD]Honorbuddy > Plugins > Questing[/TD]
      [TD]Paid[/TD]
      [TD]€37.50[/TD]
      [TD]10/23/2014 4:28:56 AM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

I disable the Paid one and leave the free and I should have full access to everything?

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    17. Gluko187

Gluko187 New Member

Hi i just bought your plugin and nothing work at the most, everything i try show me this

[​IMG]

.. if you can help me i'd appreciate! :) i used your plugin in MoP and it was flawless hope to make it work again thanks!!

18. thebrodieman

If you disable the "Premium", and enable the "Modular", you should be able to activate the proper profiles.
      You will, however, need to activate the modules themselves too in the My Purchases section.

19. thebrodieman

You will need to activate the individual modules for each expansion. If you already own them, they should show up under your My Purchases section. Once activated, they will load properly.

20. Gluko187

Gluko187 New Member

ok so the 24$ i just paid is just for a program with nothing in it? i must buy all individual thing for it to work? i mean all i click gives me this kind of error wether its apexis dailys or anything

edit: i reloaded hb and now tanaan and garrison seems to work..maybe there was a delay or a reboot needed but atleast some function works now ;) i wish you had draenor flying achievement in there i'd definitly pay for that! ;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015