• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium -- Northrend Module

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

TheBrodieMan Productions was formed a little over 4 years ago with the intention of providing high quality profiles to allow users to finish daily quests in World of Warcraft's Mists of Pandaria expansion, so that users could better utilize their time on actually playing the game, instead of all the tedious repetitive content. Today, it has grown to cover 6 expansions, leveling profiles, Loremaster coverage in 2 almost 3 achievement requirements, management of Warlords of Draenor's Garrison, and dailies for major content.

When I started this little project, the overwhelming satisfaction of people using and praising the work provided was amazing. It was honestly all I needed to keep going. Unfortunately, the real world hit. Between hard times at work, a divorce, lawyers, taxes, and cost of living, I had to add a price tag to my works. But the HonorBuddy community responded in kind. You all stepped up and donated, purchased, and pledged support to this ongoing experiment.

Now I come to you, the community, again. Gone are the days of free content, but far from forgotten. I want to return to those days. And so I present to you all this offer. This fundraiser is the end all to needing cash for content. Here's the deal: for every donation over the next 6 months, I will take a percentage off of my prices to match when the timer runs out. The minimum store price is 3 dollars so when it drops below it will stay at 3. If we hit 100%, all TBM Products, past present and future, will become free. No charge. Ever again.

But what if I want to just buy your product? That's ok! All proceeds towards TBM Products will be counted in this total. Every dollar made in sales is a dollar off the total. At the end of every month, I will update the totals once received from the store.

But I already bought your stuff...
      And that is greatly appreciated. All we're asking is a small donation. The total may be big. But if every license that has enabled a copy of TBM's free plugin donated 4 dollars, we'd crush this total by over $10,000.

This is a huge thing to ask. But I hope some of you can help get TheBrodieMan Products out of debt and back to being free to the community.

May the RNGs be with you!

Donation link is in my signature. Thank you all for your ongoing support.

2. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

- human warrior, completed stormwind, ironforge and doing draenei:

You've Really Done It This Time, Kul
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14096
      The bot sometimes tries to open a cage from too far and gets stuck there. Maybe reduce distance by 2 yards?

Threat From Above
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13682
      Spell not found, warrior, bot stopped.

Breakfast Of Champions
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14076
      Bot keeps going around in flying mount but never descends to get to the objects near where he has to use the quest item and kill the npc. Stopped bot and completed it by myself. However I cant find the quest id or quest name in any of the 4 logs I have and I dont know if its in this one I attach.

At the end of the profile he doesnt turn the quests. He talks to Eadric the Pure, but stays there, doing nothing. Manually stopped and tried again, he does the same, waiting in front of the npc. Log ends here:
      View attachment 3036 2015-08-20 17.58.txt

- human death knight char. in this run he finished stormwind and should start another valiant:

this character always skips "the grand melee" mission. I dont know which of these are, I suppose that its the stormwind one since it started there but my other char didnt skipped them (could be wrong there, i cant remember well).
      http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter=na=The+grand+melee

The black knights fall
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13664
      He doesnt pick the quest.

Bot stopped after the run but he didnt start any of the valiant quest factions. I started manually darnasus and started to do these dailies. However I think that he should start the quest factions by himself.

After this second run he went to turn the quests but he went behind the tent and jumped to the sea. He did this other times too. I stopped the bot in the air after falling, just at the end of the profile. You should be able to see why he did that.
      View attachment 6960 2015-08-20 18.43.txt

Note. Bot tries to go to the argent grounds by traditional slow ways. Would be nice if he checked for some teleport items like first argent tabard, second, northrend wormhole (creates portal), third, dalaran ring, four, heartstone in argent grounds or dalaran (should check if set there).

Thanks you very much for your work. Im sorry I cant contribute to you, I dont have much money and Im playing just because I could pay wow with gold.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    3. KianRockz

KianRockz New Member

The Argent Tournament profile doesnt pick up all the quests from the Quest givers, if they have more than 1 View attachment 2800 2015-08-23 14.29.txt

/edit and the profile doesnt complete the quest where you must defeat the champions in the horse battle

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    4. thebrodieman

I'm looking into implementing a new form of quest pickup code for npcs with multiple quests. I have been running the Argent Tournament on new chars (as I have to start from scratch on most) and have a few updates that will be coming in the next few days. Could you be more specific about WHICH npcs it does not pickup multiple quests from?

Also, I'm not sure which quest that is. If you have the name of the quest, I could more easily look into it. Sorry.

5. KianRockz

KianRockz New Member

6. thebrodieman

Very specific, thank you. I will look into this.

EDIT: I did notice this yesterday on aspirant dailies, where it didn't accept quests from 1 npc until i stop/started bot. It was weird but I thought it was because I clicked the minimap option "see low level quests", but apparently not.

7. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

wasnt my report useful?

8. thebrodieman

:) it is and was. I'm going through it all :)

9. KianRockz

KianRockz New Member

np Brodie, hope it can get fixxed :)

10. thebrodieman

1.21.1 is out. Contains a few fixes that I could push with minimal testing.

11. KianRockz

KianRockz New Member

12. thebrodieman

Still trying to get a test character up to that. Unfortunately getting a human up to that is going to take a while. I have an undead about 1 week from that level so long as I can keep up with it. I will look into the specific quest ids for human supplied version of the quest (assuming it's a human getting from humans?)

13. thebrodieman

That one may be an evaluation issue on hb's part. It's breaking the while loop before the condition reads false (or should read false) so I need to experiment to get a solution as to where the issue is.

14. thebrodieman

It very well could be. 10 versions of each quest. Wouldn't be the first time either.

15. thebrodieman

For some of these issues i will need to see a full log file.

16. thebrodieman

Threat From Above: Issue was found where it was terminating after Chillmaw was killed, and wouldn't restart until Chillmaw existed again. This was because the code USED to read to kill Chillmaw only, and then hope the CR picked back up (something that wouldn't be an issue with level 80 characters). I had added in to kill the other mobs on command, but the termination clause was canceling the command too early.

Taking Battle To The Enemy: I can try swapping the first hotspot but if it ends up in the same location with the same mob, it will run into the same issue. If you can provide the Mesh/Nav support page with the XYZ coordinates of the hill and a secription of the issue (as you have here), they can take a look at it and see if it needs adjusting. I've moved You've Really Done It This Time, Kul up in the list, so it does it at the same time if it has it. And I adjusted the range for interactions with the cages from 5 yards to 4. Hopefully isn't TOO close to it that it runs in place.

Mark of the Valiant: "Very botish behaviors" like this are because the nav decides this is the best path to take to get there. Using the mounts also doesn't allow direct click to move motion. The bot needs to take wide turns, resulting in non-human navigational behaviors.

Finish A Valiant: For this I will need to see your log file to determine the version of the quest and which mount its "attempting" to get.

17. thebrodieman

Just posted a patch that should go live tomorrow morning. It should address the turn ins for champion level quests.
      I will look into the code for the pickups, but a log file would help for all of these.

18. thebrodieman

I've shortened the cage opening quest (which I assume you mean "You've Really Done It This Time, Kul") from 6 yards to 4 yards. I'm afraid if I go any shorter it will result in the bot walking into the cages without interacting. I could not find any reference to this quest other than a turn in in you log file. Is this the quest you meant?

Sorry but I'm not sure what quest the "spear throwing quest" is. Can you be more specific.

Also, please update your HB to the most recent version. Current version is v.802, you are on v.801.

19. Ragoza

Ragoza New Member

Here are the logs. Now it seems to be skipping the champion pickups and turn-ins altogether. The other problems was: not being able to start the kill-the-commanders quest because it says no lance is in the bags.
      View attachment 6892 2015-10-03 12.29 - 3.txt View attachment 10656 2015-10-03 12.41 - 2.txt View attachment 10656 2015-10-03 12.41.txt

20. awkwrdme

awkwrdme New Member