• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] TheBrodieMan's Profile Compendium -- Northrend Module

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by thebrodieman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Tried the trial to test the argent tournament dailies and noticed several issues:

- Unable to accept the 2 daily quests from the ebon blade quest giver for DKs.
      - The Fate Of The Fallen: Very broken. Tries to follow the mobs that have the "Grip of the Scourge" buff that makes them run away to despawn and no longer a valid target for the quest item to begin with
      - The sword quest where it has to kill lord Everblaze it just stood there killing him over and over again without looting the item until I manually looted it
      - Questing order is anything but optimal. Travels for so much longer than needed, e.g. kills Mistcaller Yngvar but doesn't finish the kill 10 Kvaldir quest even though the bot is right there already. Same goes for many of the quests west of the tournament. The overall time needed for the quests could probably be half of what it is now by simply cutting down on travel time
      - After killing Chillmaw the bot walked back the entire way to do the quest Among the Champions or more specifically to interact with the mount instead of flying there
      - Gets stuck at the Grizzlemaw and flying back and forth forever after getting the Ashwood Brand. Probably more of a HB navigation problem but still needs a workaround
      - Doesn't always turn in all of the valiant quests. Usually it's the quest for getting any of the swords that won't be turned in
      - Doing the "The Grand Melee" quest it just stood there after getting one mark and I had to restart the bot. After restarting it still didn't move and I did them myself

In its current state I would say it still has too many problems where manual interference is needed.
      Logs are from the 2 chars I tried it

Attached Files:

2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

1) I see the issue in your log, which is quite strange. Not only did it not accept his 2 quests, but it marked him as "no longer having quests available" after trying...which is strange because it should be stuck there endlessly due to "while HasQuestAvailable()" line in profile. Only seemed to affect Crok Scourgebane. I'll need to create a DK and get him up to that level to test this issue. Will take about 8-10 days.

2) I still do not have access to this quest, as I am grinding away daily to reach the needed pre-requisites. I can see the issue and will attempt to correct it, however I have no way to test this.

3) Make sure Loot Mobs is on in HB settings. If it is not, this will happen.

4) All the Crusader 1 kill quests were bulked into one group in the profile. Yes this section is very inefficient, and I will attempt to disperse them among their areas quest grouping, once I can identify which ones are from where.
      EDIT: Have moved them to be more in line with the Silver Covenant/Sunreavers quests involved in that area.

5) Shouldn't do this unless someone brought a jousting mount out to Chillmaw and the bot detected it, thinking it was nearby the mounts, skipping the FlyTo command to move back. I have seen HB's flightor determination glitch out once in a blue moon and think that running is the optimal path, particularly if its just on the edge of ending combat. I reviewed the code, and the needed redundancy is in there, and I have tested this quest several times over the last week, and have not encountered this issue. If it happens again, please let me know.

6) Ash the giant tree no doubt... i did place this in several months ago: "Blackspot X="4006.507" Y="-3676.775" Z="397.6622" Radius="60.46236" Height="50" " and hadn't seen it get stuck there in ages...is this tree the one you speak of? The giant knocked over one with the furlbogs in it?

7) Can you be specific at which quest ID doesn't turn in? There are 10 version of each quest, so specifics testing is a bit of a logistical nightmare.

8) For testing purposes, I had implemented a distance from base location check because it was moving to random opponents outside the area that would give credit for the quests. During the quest Among the Champions, this should have caused no issue. The location for Grand Melee may not encompass all the fighters, and I did not double check the location given for the horde base (was testing alliance at the time). I have removed the distance check (will be in monday's push for the plugin) and will double check the distance and location on horde valiant's ring.
      EDIT: Confirmed this was the issue: location for horde ring was off by around 60 yards (probably located at the place you grab mounts from outside quest giver's tent) this has also been adjusted for next push.

I have run this profile every day for the past 3 weeks, and it rarely needs my interactions, but this is without access to the crusader dailies, and with a non-DK. I will see what I can do about getting more characters up but will take several weeks to get to that point.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    3. Drejer

Drejer New Member

Argent Tournament - No need to interact before the screenshot, what a pleasure. :)

It did however have problems catching up with Chillmaw.
      Once it came in range, it landed, dismounted but had to mount up again since it was out of range once again.

Could you make it, so it lands closer to the NPC or maybe a few yars in front of, before dismounting?

Btw. the questing order seemed pretty good to me. Don't know if you allready updated this?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    4. Drejer

Drejer New Member

It fails to turn in Undercity quests in the Tournament.
      It stands in front of the Orgrimmar NPC's, I'm guessing it waits for them to show the quest cursor. :)

Attached Files:

5. thebrodieman

Some updates were made for Crusader quests being done at a very odd time.
      The dismounting while awaiting combat is actually controlled by HB itself, and is not something that I can adjust on my end. I did, however, tweak Threat From Above to now ignore Chillmaw if he is more than 40 straight-line yards from the landing zone, so we don't chase him around his huge pathing area. The Bombadiers can and will be targeted anywhere though, since they don't fly around.

In response to the Undercity quest turn in fail, the issue seemed to stem from The Edge of Winter quest. All horde quests ids for that 1 quest were all matching the Orgrimmar version. Has been corrected for next push.

6. Drejer

Drejer New Member

The bot keeps killing npc's for the "Cult of the Damned" quest, even though it has finished the objective.
      Neither stopping or restarting the bot completely seems to help.

Edit: Aw, sorry, just realized that it's probably doing it, because it still needs to open the prison/cage's.

However, it does not loot the mobs it kills, so it will never get the keys for it.
      Could you add force loot to the profile?

It's the third time lately, that I've seen HB forgetting about my settings, disabling the loot option, and forgetting about which mount I want it to use.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    7. Drejer

Drejer New Member

Currently on Orgrimmar Valiant quests.
      It didn't do the quest objectives for "Battle Before The Citadel". :)

Code:
      <PickUp Nav="Fly" QuestName="Battle Before The Citadel" QuestId="13863" GiverName="Crok Scourgebane" GiverId="33762" />
      <Objective QuestName="Battle Before The Citadel" QuestId="13863" Type="KillMob" Nav="Fly" MobId="34127" KillCount="3" />
      <TurnIn Nav="Fly" QuestName="Battle Before The Citadel" QuestId="13863" TurnInName="Crok Scourgebane" TurnInId="33762" />

Log attached

Attached Files:

8. thebrodieman

Did you pick this quest up after doing the others? There was no sign of this quest being in your log while running. The bot did not detect it in your quest log, and it was not attempted:
      Code:
      [14:12:25.185 N] ------- List of Quests we have --------
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: The Grand Melee, Id: 13767
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: Stop The Aggressors, Id: 14140
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: A Worthy Weapon, Id: 13763
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: A Valiant's Field Training, Id: 13765
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: Threat From Above, Id: 13812
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: Taking Battle To The Enemy, Id: 13813
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: At The Enemy's Gates, Id: 13856
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: You've Really Done It This Time, Kul, Id: 14142
      [14:12:25.185 N] Quest Name: What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway?, Id: 14145

9. Drejer

Drejer New Member

Hmm... It might be the Daily Quest addon I've had for the past couple of days, that messed it up, automatically accepting quests as soon as the bot interacts with the NPC.

I'll disable it, and see if it happens again. :)

10. thebrodieman

it might have picked up the quest at the end. make sure your quest log is empty of Argent Tourney quests before starting to assure it grabs all of them at the start.

11. horlicks

horlicks New Member

Having an issue with the Ornolf the Scarred quest on all my characters. They keep summoning the guy and killing him continually even though they have credit. Causes the bot to stick there and look very bot-like, especially when others are coming to kill him also. Can you look into it?

View attachment 220304 2016-04-22 12.09.txt

12. thebrodieman

Looks like the bot cancelled the initial attempt to kill the mob, and cycled back. Stuck in an endless loop of summoning because the mob never exists (according to the log) which is weird since summoning kind of makes him appear...but the log says "he's here but never appears"...either way I set it to only attempt if the quest is not complete (only check in the loop that didn't monitor this point) and also updated the GrindArea to KillUntilComplete, so it should behave a bit smarter in combat pulling too.

13. 8ball

8ball New Member

Is this bug resolved ? my char still kill ornolf in loop....

14. thebrodieman

Due to repetitive ban waves it is becoming increasingly hard and expensive to get and maintain testing characters to this stage of the tournament. I'll take another look at it as the fix for this went out around 6-7 weeks ago.

15. thebrodieman

This bug has been resolved, please supply a log file as yours may be a new issue.

16. GroundZero2k2

GroundZero2k2 Member

After killing Chilmaw (Quest: Threat from Above) , the Bot won't mount

17. thebrodieman

I did find a bad section to not mount after a certain quest, but it wasn't Chillmaw. Also this small snippet of your log doesn't show what I need. Please provide a complete log file as an attachment, so I can be sure I got whatever caused your issue.

18. GroundZero2k2

GroundZero2k2 Member

Here are my newest Logfiles. Fresh and clean HB. Tested with Rogue and Death Knight.

No mounting problems this time.

Both:
      Bot didn't Pickup these Valiant Quests, picked up manualy:
      A Worthy Weapon
      At Enemy's Gates

Both:
      Problems with Quest Item Winter Hyacinth. Navigation issues. Looted some by hand.

Both:
      Is it possible, to check the debuff "Grip of the Scourge" on "Fallen Hero's Spirit"? The Quest Item can't be used on this NPCs with the debuff.

DK:
      Bot picked up the Quest Deathspeaker Kharos. killed by hand. Bot turned in the Quest.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    19. thebrodieman

First thing you want to do is make sure my plugin is enabled. It is in charge of installing all of my QBs, some of which are required to run these profiles, but will also make sure they are up to date.

I've added some checks to the existing one for checking if quests are available from an npc. This should fix it picking up one but not both quests.

The Winter Hyacinth quest is really tough...the navigation in the area is terrible. I've done my best to blacklist certain ones and try to steer it in the right direction, but each time i test it, new issues come up, and I'm afraid it might never be perfect (short of parking the bot on one and waiting for respawns)

For Deathspeaker Kharos, I've been meaning to add support for it. If you get this quest again, can you send me the XYZ location of this mob? Is it straight forward "go there and kill"?

20. GroundZero2k2

GroundZero2k2 Member

Picked up Valiant Quests by hand. (Rogue and Death Knight)

On both chars:
      After killing Chillmaw, both toon's won't mount.

thx for your work :)

Attached Files: