• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • They Finally Got me? maybe not.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by subrand0m, Sep 10, 2013.

1. subrand0m

subrand0m New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Gatherbuddy

2)If so, when was the last time?: 10am 9/9/2013

3)What profile were you using?: Custom profile going all over Pandaland

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Default Pally

5)What plugins are you using?: reloger

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: 12 ish

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 10%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: 0 mailed all my ore.

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? No

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? Not on this account

10)EU or US realm? US

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? Paid account

***NOTICE OF LICENSE TERMINATION***

Account: WOW1
      Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

Blizzard has terminated this World of Warcraft license after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

These programs (commonly called cheats, bots, and hacks) automate certain aspects of gameplay, or provide unintended advantages and abilities to the player. This type of cheating undermines other players' experience and severely upsets the balance of the game environment.

Placed a ticket in and got it down to just 72 hours but the GM's response was amusing.

The status of your Customer Support ticket #********* has changed to ?Resolved.?

You can view your ticket details or check its status by clicking the link below:
      <http://us.battle.net/support/ticket/thread/*********>

If you can?t click the link above, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
      <Snip>
      After a thorough review of this situation, we have turned this account action into a 72 hour suspenion. Your account will be playable 3 days after you receive this email.

Please do not use any 3rd party software to farm ore for your character. The next time we detect this kind of behavior on this account, this account will be permanently banned.

I always recommend to my players to review our publicly posted policies at <http://us.battle.net/support/en/>. We have a lot of our policies publicly posted there so that players can be fore-warned about what is against the rules, and what is not. We don`t like having to action players` accounts, but we have to draw the line somewhere with our rules!

So the GM just flat out called me out for botting ore, yet he gave me the account back. I think I might have to go Legit on this account. I am more worried about this over turn than any others before it.

So, Just let the account kinda die out, learn to play a pally? Or just bot it for all its worth?

2. equalshiet

equalshiet New Member

good guy blizzard, detect you botting...

gives you another chance roflmao.