• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Thinking of buying

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by jsmb768ypl, Dec 31, 2013.

1. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

Before I buy anyone plan to put out profiles for this? or is it buy it and make your own?

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Profiles are extremely easy to make. It takes less then 30 seconds to make a profile that can run afk for hours.

3. DroidFanBoyJP

DroidFanBoyJP Member

Yeah, profiles are cake to make. Mainly just meshing or waypoint, so you just have to run around, and add the things you want to collect, it does the rest. Far easier to build profiles than HB or DB. But I do plan on building several profiles for use by the people that have a hard time, and helping those that are having a hard time, get one up and going.

4. seedbag

seedbag New Member

Can you use this for fate grinding ? or is it just for mob grinding only?

5. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Fate grinding will be added in the near future.

6. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

Well I will wait to buy till some profiles get released I am new to FF14 so im leveling up and have no idea were to actually level other then were my quests take me.

7. DroidFanBoyJP

DroidFanBoyJP Member

Just leveling up you're going to want to do the storyline, a bunch of the side quests, if not all, and hit up any fates that spawn close to you.

Profiles are so easy to create, and there are plenty of people here to help you if you have issues making one.

Still waiting for sub forums to be placed in, so I have somewhere to start placing profiles.

8. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

It has taken me 4 days to level to 15 via quests and fates. I work so much i only get to play a little bit of time so I want to use this to level my classes/jobs I can always go back and do the quests to advance other things.

9. DroidFanBoyJP

DroidFanBoyJP Member

Well you HAVE to do the story quest. I mean, you can get to max level just grinding, but you'd be completely boned without doing your story quest. You'd have literally hours and hours of questing to be done to unlock the top tier dungeons.

10. WhiteMyst

WhiteMyst New Member

Droid is right, the main story quest is required to unlock the vast majority of content throughout the game. The upshot is, once you've done it on your first class, every subsequent class you level on that character has access to that content at the appropriate level without having to unlock anything. This bot could be useful, however, if you were to rush nothing but the story quest when you had time to play, and then used the bot to make up the difference with regards to levels. (Generally, one has to supplement the story quest with dungeons, fates, sidequests, etc. to keep up with its levels. You could do theoretically do that with Grindbro.)

Also, like several people have said, profiles are stupid-easy to make. However, for the confused, new, or just lazy, I plan on making leveling profiles for everything. Currently I've got 1-45 on Botany posted (the 45-50 profile should be up in a few hours). Starting this evening I'm going to split work between a set of mining profiles and some grinding profiles. There are also some other helpful members who have posted to the profiles section. With what is posted currently, you should have all the profiles you need to get Botany and Mining to 50, and any battle-class to level 30.

11. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

Thank you for this well detailed post. I have done what you are saying (rushing only story line and class quests) with 2 buddys of mine and got botany thanks to your profiles to about 11. What would be cool is if the bot could do levemate quests since that is what i do to make up the difference in levels from the story to the next story. I bought reborn buddy just incase the price goes up :D

12. WhiteMyst

WhiteMyst New Member

Yeah, there isn't anything in the way of quest functionality yet. But if you wanted to, you could use the grindbot to grind mobs for those few odd levels. I was going to work on a few combat classes instead of starting mining right away, maybe I'll start working on some grinding profiles tonight when I get home. Where-abouts are you in terms of levels? My disciples of war and magic are scattered all over the place, so I could start by making a couple profiles that we both might find useful :p

13. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

I am level 21 DoW

14. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

the game is only a few months old, the bot only a few weeks old. Give it time or make your own imo. I'm eager for what the future holds w/ rebornbuddy but honorbuddy didnt become what it was in a few weeks, months, or even years time.

Once my sub runs out with minion ill be movnig back home <3