• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Three Musketeers - fast legendary farm after 2.0.4

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by Kevin Spacey, Apr 10, 2014.

1. chila

chila New Member

Quick question: I'm using the Kulle profile, and I'm worried about the way the profile is leaving the games with dc. This isn't a little bit more dangerous to get caught ?
      I mean, blizzard aren't giving 2 fucks about bots right now, but this method seems to have pisssed them a while ago (like 2 years when I was using VirtualSteroids).
      Ty for the info.

2. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

@Syn-Ack read changelog of 0.2

3. Glancey

Glancey New Member

55 GPH on T6 Ghom is about 1.3billion exp per hour and 7million gold per hour. Insane.

I run with a leech SimpleFollower who does basically no damage... Ghom has 4.3billion HP... my Barb kills it in 10 sec. That's a lot of dps....

Is the Kulle quest reward the same as Ghoms? If so then once Kevin adds quest completion to Kulle the exp/hour would probably be through the roof. Nowhere else in the game can you get these numbers.

Please don't post these bosses on the official forums lol! Blizzard nerf will happen within a day.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    4. Cyp

Cyp Member

Did you just give away your battletag?
      I'm looking at your gear and profile on armory atm.

5. Kevin Spacey

i bet top 50 now on dp - botters

6. prudens

prudens Member

7. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I am working on T4 still, seems like switching around some skills and passives/runes made my kulle T4 death about 1 in 10 after playing with the archon use range and potion/globes. The only thing that is baffling me is why my archon even with the improved rune +23% and a 19% soj, 20% bracers, 20% amulet am I doing 33m crits to Kulle(Audacity, Unwavering will, Unstable Anomaly, Blur). Seems very low to me, But I dunno maybe its because I am back to using a 2000dps weapon instead of a 2400 dps wand(I sharded my blackhands wand with socket and went back to using fulminator because I main attack electrocute, needed souls badly...bad idea I guess! should have kept it for archon runs) So I guess I am stuck at T4 for the moment, I haven't tried Ghom yet. get about 10m exp per Kulle run thats including with both his guardians dying(from my archon AoE blast) and maybe 5-10k gold per run(another 8m if I stop the bot and manually turn in the soulstone quest, but obv can't do it everytime manually) Though if it could be added to be done by the bot, it would def bring the games per hour down to a more reasonable amount and add more exp/gold per hour

I assume Ghom would be a lot harder to stand in and archon on T3 or T4 as a wizard? I can't imagine killing him that fast unless I had mirrorballs with conflag hitting for 50m ticks and thats full fire with no archon. Seems like the only thing I got going for mehere on high torment is Archon.

8. Glancey

Glancey New Member

prudens... seriously?

9. Kevin Spacey

well posting another tags on this forum strongly prohibited, so be carefull - moderators will ban you

10. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Come on dude, that isn't cool. Even I immediately msged another guy to edit out a link ASAP when I saw it and didn't mention anything publicly about that.

11. Cyp

Cyp Member

Yeah, I never mentioned anything about being messaged publicly either... Oh wait!
      Well. Anyway, we have basically nothing to prove or disprove Glancey's report so...Fuck him.
      I'm just interested in the results from my Kulle runs.

12. Glancey

Glancey New Member

How rude!

Just Whirlwind away with a Shard of Hate for 400million edps. Sorry non-Barbs :(

Maybe I will make a short video?

13. Cyp

Cyp Member

Yeah. 400m edps isn't real thing. Sorry bra.

14. kennybo15

kennybo15 Member

Whats your Dmg and Toughness at im siting at 8ook dps buffed and 12mil toughness buffed with +30% to disintegrate and plus 34% Arcane dmg an i cant for the life of me get its to kill Kul at T3

15. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I switched to Ghom T4, Pretty easy. Deflection keeps the gas from hitting my real hp pretty much the entire time. But he has so much hp almost always drop out of archon just as he has a sliver of hp left which is no big deal hes still easy to finish off. Wonder who is better for legs though, kulle or ghom. Ghom obv gives the advantage of more gold/exp per run. One thing is for sure, Running these bosses on t4+ is heaven for death's breath drops. Literally every kill has one. Its a nice change of pace from hell rift 1-2 runs which gave about 600m exp/hr and 2.5m gold/hr but maybe 1 breath per hour or two. These will add nicely to my mats collection. Just need to run Ghom nonstop for a few hours see how the legendaries turn out for myself I suppose. He is a 100% sure thing on T4 whereas Kulle still has a wild card for me until I get a new weapon like tfury or shard of hate maybe even another 2.4k dps blackheart wand with a socket. Cause at this time, My 2k dkps fulminator is useless when its 1 target, even then its useless since I don't use any electric skills at all.

Edit - Oh god, as I was typing this post out my bot just found a unique ring....a Leoric's Signet. That is the 3rd one today I have found since 11am, I sharded all 3 since they were worse then the 29% 6% CC 498 int one I already have. I guess I am giving ghom the all night treatment. Wonder if I should restart the bot to get proper run stats before it runs too long.

2nd Edit - 1.1m dps(with arcane soj) and 9.2m toughness outside of archon. You really really need to switch up your passives for kulle if you want to survive like I did. Blur is a MUST, Unstable Anomaly is a MUST(though it should rarely go off unless boss is basically dead, if its proccing at say 50% boss hp, your dead either way). I also have 50 paragon points into life on hit for 4.2k, not sure what my total is maybe 5.5k LoH? Along with Blur and UA I am using Unwavering Will and Audacity. For these bosses I think you want archon strike, not disintegrate. You want to be up close buttraping them with explosion/strike in archon. My ability outside of archon is arcane torrent, which hurts pretty hard too when ghom lives long enough to see it(my range settings are a bit whonky so if my templar rushes in freezes ghom with his azurewrath, I will sit there and spam arcane torrent until ghom moves around towards me or gets in distance of my archon trinity radius settings)

16. kennybo15

kennybo15 Member

Are you face tanking or having the bot keep a distance?

17. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Face tanking the boss, Trying to have him keep a distance I haven't tried. But on T4 Ghom my bot is working great. I could probably up it to T5 if I wanted to risk a death or two and do more tweaking but I probably need more dps first. Also just found yet ANOTHER ring, christ maybe these are really good LPH mobs. Too bad its probably a justice lantern, Or that other ring that has same icon look.

18. Tommyt

Tommyt New Member

Then your doing something wrong when you can do kulle with 300k dps and 5mil tough on t3

19. steffokeffo

steffokeffo New Member

does anyone here experienced problem with the plugin not taking potions on the desired hp level. Is there any way to fix this? its making me running ghom on lower torment since my char will die otherwise.

20. kennybo15

kennybo15 Member

i can destroy Kul on t4 if im playing im just not getting the settings right for the bot to do it