• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Tips on leveling with HB.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hissig, Jan 15, 2010.

1. hissig

hissig New Member

Hey,

So far I have really only used GB to supply my self with gold. Had a good run since the banwave.

I have 2 accounts, one main and a botter account (seperate battle.net)

Anywho, I am now willing to bot a new toon from 1-70 on my main account. I want to level it by hand
      from 70-80.

What are your experiences doing this ?

- Just make it grind
      - do bgs
      - mix it up

Sessions

- Same rules apply to HB as to GB? Just do 6-8 hours a day etc?

Any thougts would be highly appreciated.

2. iconz

iconz Member

i am botting druid 1-70 atm and use my other main with gb to mine to make 2000+gold a day..

i personally grind 24/7.. but stop to do skills once a week and maintenance..

i would do mixed mode 1-60 with wsg/ab and 60-80 av... other wise you can wait a bit longer just botting using levelbot setting 1-60 and 60-70 then do raids 70-80...

i personally see no harm with honorbuddy running all day and night..gatherbuddy is player report friendly!

3. suntzzz

suntzzz New Member

I tend to level 24/7 as well however I cant recommend mixed mode until at least 60.

4. hissig

hissig New Member

Yeah I kinda want to get it to 70 asap ofc. But don't want to be idiot by doing anything that puts in a risk higher then normal.

5. Pessach

Pessach New Member

Well I did a few 1-60s running about 14 hours a day or so and then when I realized being a no name player on your server yet is a great asset I left it going 24/7. It's up to you on whether or not you would want to bot safely or not. People who may be suspicious will check on your playing hours. But these people are extremely rare unless you look like a total bot.
      I would recommend not doing 1-60 mixed mode, unless you did 51-60 AV. The other BGs aren't worth the exp. 60-80 though is mixed AV all of the way.