• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • To the HB Devs: are you guys gonna make a way to stop these bans?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by face21, Nov 1, 2013.

1. face21

face21 Member

Will you guys be making a solution to all these bans or at least find a way for us to do something, for example maybe change the process name to whatever we want and don't put the program details in the details area, for example "original name" like make it so we can name it Internet explorer or at least give us names of something we can do it with. I want to continue the use of HB but I don't wanna be banned again. I know its a risk that you take when you start up the bot however if this many people are being banned shouldn't you guys look into why its happening, there are like a hundred theories out there speculated by normal users, are you telling me that the guys that make the program don't have even one theory? I was banned using lazy raider in a raid with no auto interrupts or dispels on. My theory is that they scanned my ram however I also heard its hard to scan processes for a 64 bit OS, im not sure how true that is.

2. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

I think they don't even know what's causing them ^^ You can't fix something if you don't know where it's broken.

3. face21

face21 Member

yea but I think the reading the processes thing is a good place to start.

4. tangledlight

tangledlight New Member

It is absolutely being detected by processes.

I just received a permaban today after starting up HB for the first time in three months after my 72 hour suspension. The only thing that I did was start up Lazyraider and TuanHA's CC for a few hours during a guild raid. Thirty minutes after raid, I was disconnected and sent an account closure notice.

edited to add: All movement, targeting, and interrupts were turned off. It was just pure rotation. I have deleted HB fully and am appealing with my fingers crossed so, so hard. If I can manage to get it overturned, I will not be returning to botting.

5. face21

face21 Member

you know, that is exactly what happened to me, but I have been on every day for the past year and I actually am a no life farmer, but I was using the bot in raids only, I was using TuanHa's monk healing cc "special edition" and after about 30 minutes in I got a 72 hr ban, I went through the first wing of siege of Orgrimmar and I self healed all the water blobs on the first boss and the pandas on the last boss in the first wing. As soon as we got to the second wing I was banned.

6. virtual

virtual Member

I don't think i have ever seen someone the HB team ever post in the ban section. Especially since the heavy ban reports started happening.
      Im pretty sure the topic HB team Whats going on with the bans has been brought up about a million times, and the answer is always NO REPLY.

7. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

BotOperator posted yesterday in a thread :D

8. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Yea, but the thread was constructive enough, and not the another mindless speculations.

If the OP had spend only few minutes reading threads about how the Honorbuddy bot works, he would not fail so hard! That kind of theories was cleared years ago here, on the forums!

Actually it have:

Replies:
      Views: 2,181

And there is no heavy load on the ban section. Actually the ban reports have changed in quality, not the numbers. We still have from 5 to 20 ban reports daily, and another up to 10 threads with questions and doubts by the community.

The true problem are the bans received by using only CCs or plugins, used for raiding only. Which touch some dedicated players, who do not bot for profit and some questions raise, which have to been addressed.

9. krunkd

krunkd New Member

So no one has answered the thread, IS IT SAFE RIGHT NOW OR NOT? Is there a banwave happening? thats what we all just want to know

10. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

there is no banwave... or we all would be gone aka 10 x more bans then there is now.

something is detected, thats debatable, but no banwave.