• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [TOOL] PokeReader for PokeFarmer - Reads and Summarizes Your Logs! RELEASE!

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Lickitung, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Sharkat

Sharkat New Member

Make sure you have JAVA installed.
      Do not extract the archive.
      If you look closer , it has a .JAR extention , not RAR
      Use Java to open the "archive"

2. wei28

wei28 New Member

This is a very cool tool, thank you very much!

I'm wondering if it's possible that show the pokes in inventory with IV in this tool?

3. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Unfortunately it is not as that would require me access to accounts and I do not care to familiarize myself with the API, I just felt like making a tool for this bot alone.

4. TheVeryBest

TheVeryBest New Member

IV

So does this Log shows the real IV?
      Seems like PokeFarmer catches one IV and transfers another.
      Bot says it just transferd a 92% IV, just after i checked with the tool that in this session my top IV was 86%.

Edit: I see that the tool does registrer the same IV that the bot does. But the question really is does the bots IV seems true? My dratini was 92% on Mygobot's results, now it is 42%.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    5. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

I haven't ran into a problem where the bot has given me a false IV, maybe you accidentally had the wrong settings selected and it transferred your high IV one?

6. TheVeryBest

TheVeryBest New Member

Might aswell be. Aslong as you guys trust PokeFarmers IV algoritm ill go good for it.
      Awesome tool by the way :)

7. the_raz

the_raz New Member

Would be cool if you could select like "Only show kept pokemons". Otherwise great program!

8. jimmy06

jimmy06 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Restored thread and bumped.

9. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Updated to V1.3:

• Added a much better looking UI. The old one was an eye sore.
      • PokeReader will now remember your log file and load it up when the program loads after you select it for the first time.
      • Optimized the search function - The old one I implemented was very inefficient and would lag.

Here is the new UI:

[​IMG]

Download link added to OP.

10. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Updated to V1.4:

• File selector will remember your log directory after you load it for the first time for convenience.

Download link added to OP.

11. OwO

OwO New Member

Hi Lickitung,

First of all, thank you very much for your log reader, I have been using it to check back with the bot, but looks like I caught a bug or two.

Seems like the log reader has a problem with reading Nidoran's stats due to the male/female symbol. The bugs are as follows:

1. No results displayed after hitting the search button even though the message says 24 results found.
      2. Highest IV Pokemon. Says Nidoran - 100, but I have never caught one with IV 100.

Below is an image showcasing these bugs.

[​IMG]

When I saw this, I thought the pokefarmer started acting up again, transfering my IV 100 pokemon, but I went and double checked the log file itself. It made no mentions that I caught a IV 100 Nidoran. However I found this:

INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Trying to catch Pokemon <font color="#0094FF"><b>Nidoran ♂ CP(100) IV(58)</b></font> with <b><font color="#0094FF">Pokeball</font></b>...
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Straight ball and Nice-Hit!
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Caught <b><font color="#0094FF">Nidoran ♂ CP(100) IV(58)</font></b> successfully.
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Received <font color="#0094FF"><b>110 EXP</b></font>.
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Received <font color="#0094FF"><b>100 stardust</b></font>.
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:21]</font></b> Received <font color="#0094FF"><b>3x candy</b></font>.
      INFO <b><font color="#0094FF">[21:41:25]</font></b> Transfered <font color="#0094FF"><b>Nidoran ♂</b></font> with <font color="#0094FF"><b>CP(100) IV(58)</b></font> successfully.

I wonder if CP(100) is throwing the reader off or something. I have attached my log file that's giving me this reading if you want to check it out. Almost filed an official bug report to pokefarmer, thinking the IV settings has bugged out. XD

Hope this helps! Keep up the good work!

Attached Files:

12. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

It seems like the Nidoran bug is makning the name return null and displaying the CP as the IV. I'll look into it now, thanks.

13. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Updated to V1.5:

• Fixed a bug where it didn't display Nidoran due to male and female icons.

Link added to OP.

14. OwO

OwO New Member

Hey Lickitung,

Thanks a lot for the update, but it seems like Nidoran is still causing problems. Even though Highest IV Pokemon display is fixed and Nidoran is showing up in the list, filter by IV is now bugged. It'll show all the Nidorans regardless of the IV setting.

Image attached below:
      [​IMG]

The male / female symbol is rather troublesome. XD

Keep up the good work!

Attached Files:

15. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Sure is, thanks for keeping me updated :)

I'll look into this and if I fix it I'll push the fix along with the next update. (I came here with an update but saw this bug so I might as well fix it now)

16. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Wow dude, the problem you provided me with actually lead me to a crazy issue. When 'Only show above IV' was selected, it would still display Nidoran if their CP was more than or equal to the minimum IV you wished to filter them by... spaghetti code, man. Thanks for your help, I appreciate you reporting the bugs you come across.

Updated to V1.6:

• Added a warning that is displayed if the bot has transfered Pokemon with an IV of 100. This is so you can tell if you accidentally selected the wrong settings for the bot. Here is a GIF of it in action:

[​IMG]
      • Fixed a bug where the list would display Nidorans when 'Only show above IV' was selected, regardless of Nidoran's IV.

Link added to OP.

Edit: Sorry for the recent spam of updates. Decided to tackle some bugs today and one lead to another. Updates will come out in bigger batches in the future.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    17. ffantasy87

ffantasy87 New Member

Hi Lickitung, Great work!
      it seems that the option "only show above IV" is not working as intended. Can you help check?

18. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Absolutely, can you provide me with more details? Screenshots are optimal.

19. ffantasy87

ffantasy87 New Member

screenshot.png

Seems like issue with Nidoran is not completely resolved. In addition, the total pokemon caught can show incorrect values if I click update after running the bot for a while (the updated value is way bigger than the actual number of pokemon caught). I usually need to click update twice for the app to get the correct figure.

20. Lickitung

Lickitung Member

Last update for today and I'm going to bed:

V1.7:

• Fixed the wrong amount of total Pokemon caught issue
      • You can now quickly toggle filtering by clicking the checkbox, and it will update the list when you click it.

Link added to OP.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016