Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Totemizer - A Totem Routine

Discussion in 'Community Releases' started by tozededao, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Viridia

Viridia New Member

If i set all the skills to -1 it just says there's no slot configured to use and runs into packs and dies.

2. _Grumpy_

_Grumpy_ Member

Yes was using it earlier, works just fine. I believe it only watches up to 3 totems for placement / targeting (just reading through the code). You can have up to 7(?) totems now as a hierophant.

1. Base Totem
    2. Ancestral Bond
    3. Pursuit of Faith (talent)
    4. Ritual of Awakening (talent)
    5. Soul Mantle
    6. Iron Commander
    7. Tukohama's Fortress \ Skirmish

3. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

I've got 4 totems running at the moment, last I checked it uses all 4 of them regularly. Movement logic was mediocre (kept dying) until I updated Alcor75PlayerMover and it's working much better now. And technically 8 totems if you drop a searing bond, it doesn't count itself in the totem count unless you have more than 1 out AFAIK.

4. xotic

xotic New Member

where is the routines folder? i cant find it for the life of me.

5. marko001

marko001 Member

I just rewrote some parts (few) of the routine to allow usage of Ancestral Warchief together with Ancestral Bond passive node.
    It's now possible
    • Set if passive node is active
    • Set delay between first and second Warchief casting
    Theorically this update could work for any totem with Ancestral Bond.

Enjoy!

Marco

Attached Files:

6. Bp42988

Bp42988 New Member

Thanks for the update marko playing with settings now still getting the bug were if its not in danger it just spam places totems over and over any idea ive tweaked tons of settings cant figure it out lol thanks for the help.

7. marko001

marko001 Member

Here my settings, I will check your problem since sometimes it happens to me aswell.

Attached Files:

8. aubu110

aubu110 New Member

BUGļ¼š The totem will be placed infinitely, without the limit of quantity and scope.
    Thank you for everything. It's great. But my English is very bad, sorry.

9. eastsidaz49

eastsidaz49 New Member

I can't figure out how to fix the spam placement either, would be really nice to find a solution to it.

10. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

If your warchief or protector is getting spammed, it is because your totem delay ms is too low. The logic for dropping totems is:

Code:
    if (skill.CanUse() && (mobsAroundTotem1 < 1 || mobsAroundTotem2 < 1 || mobsAroundTotem3 < 1 || !totem1CanSee || !totem2CanSee || !totem3CanSee)) // if any of the totems don't have a target near or they can't see it, recast

The key point in that, is that if any of those conditions is true, it will recast. Warchief and protector have a delay for the dude to pop up, which as far as I can tell, means the totem is not targeting anything, thus "cannot see". So if your totem delay ms is such that any apparition does not have time to appear and target before the totem delay ms is refreshed, the bot will continuously cast.

Not sure if marko001 has changed this in his update, haven't tried it yet.

Mine was spamming as well, I changed my placement ms to 1000, doesn't spam anymore (it is slow compared to a spell totem to get them all down initially, but it allows time for the guys to pop up so all my totems can "see" a target). Bear in mind, you'll need to adjust this based on your placement speed. Spend a bit of time to see how many ms you can shave off before it starts spamming again.

One way I can think of to "fix" this, is to introduce a secondary delay which triggers after max number of totems are reached, to allow time for the last totem to pop up before the totem ms delay refreshes.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  11. marko001

marko001 Member

@lyvewyre I didn't change that: as you wrote I played with timing and honestly now it works fine.
    Don't know if placing a further delay once max_totems is reached could be a good solution. Sometimes you get aggro from behind and have all your totems 60yrds in front of you. Hmm, let me think about it.
    M.

12. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

It's not a good solution, but it would allow for quick deployment at less than max totems, while stopping the spam that occurs when you're at max totems (my max totems is 3) if you have <800 ms or whatever the case may be.

Haven't given your changes a go yet, mine has been working fine since I played with the delay (settled around 850 at the moment with my placement speed) so I haven't got around to giving it a go.

13. shadowfuri

shadowfuri Member

Where exactly is this 'routines' folder? Can't find it anywhere...

14. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

Old news. Put the file into the 3rd Party Content folder. Same with any routine/bot/plugin you download now.