• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Transfer Char before Potential Ban

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by rev2k, Feb 7, 2017.

1. rev2k

rev2k Member

Hi all, just wondering, has anyone transferred a character from a botted (full afk/CR/gathering) account to a fresh account and have that char not be banned? Keep in mind the char that was xfered no longer is botted and full manual.

Will they ban both accounts, botted and fresh with botted char?
      Ban botted account and leave fresh?

Anyone with experience?

2. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Yes but old experience not in today's age. I have a 50/50 success rate. Only did it twice and once by accident. One account banned still and other made it. However let me say this. This is a whole new world right now. Back then you could, with the right story and the right GM, get unbanned. Now basically no hope in hell. And those that say they did from a banwave I call liar.

I would say you have maybe a 10% to 15% chance of success if that. Maybe closer to 5%. Especially if you are on the same system because they can track you by hardware ID and MAC address to ban you. They have been even seemingly banning no botted accounts because they were used on same computer as a botted banned account.

I wouldn't rely on this as your saving grace to be honest.

3. rev2k

rev2k Member

Alrighty. It's all good, new acc only takes a day and a bit to get from 100-110.

Might be a bit higher success rate than that I think, this account was never hit, made in WoD, botted 90-100 and afk pvp still no hit, that was with HB.
      Just added some time, rolled a war and CR only but using EWT and SB, cause... HB has gone too far down hill for me to use it any more. 5 keys wasted :D

But that doesnt mean i dont like HB, years of fun and essentially feeding my lazyness :D