• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

Updates
      Code:
      Symbiotic is now available to the public!

FAQ
      Code:
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFA500"][CENTER]*** ABOUT THE AUTHORS ***[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [list]
      [*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: I like your work! Can I donate?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Yes you can! Since this project has two authors, you can donate to either one of us (or if you're nice enough, both of us!).
      [url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VBDWX3RDKP6M6"]Donate to Botanist[/url] and/or [url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U7MKPHYTZBSCE"]donate to Wigglez[/url].[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Can you help me set up something on my computer?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Botanist and I are busy people who have lives and other priorities outside of making Symbiotic. 
      If you need help setting up the bot, setting up our profiles, or other inquiries that cost us time, we require that you give us a 
      donation to make our time worth spending. 
      You can either [url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VBDWX3RDKP6M6"]donate to Botanist[/url] or you can [url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U7MKPHYTZBSCE"]donate to Wigglez[/url] to help you out. 
      You can contact us on Skype to get things squared away. [URL="skype:Botanist68?add"]Click this to add Botanist[/url] or [URL="skype:wigglezrodriguez?add"]click this to add Wigglez[/url] to Skype.[/COLOR]
      [/list]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFA500"][CENTER]*** ABOUT THE CODE ***[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [list]
      [*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is this being released to the public? This is very powerful code![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Botanist and I are fully aware of the power that this code contains. We feel that this code would cause too much controversy 
      if it was private for purchase and people would find ways around it to sell it to people at a cheaper price than we are. Overall, we have ulterior 
      motives for making this code public that don't pertain to you as the botter, so use it and abuse it (but don't get caught playing for too long!).[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is the auto loader not working?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: The auto loader is intended more for the purpose of you knowing where your character should be at this point in time. It is highly recommended to use the auto loader at level 1-10 and then manually choose the instance from there.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Is Symbiotic supported by ARelog/HBRelog?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Not at this time, but maybe in the future.[/COLOR]
      [/list]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFA500"][CENTER]*** GENERAL INQUIRIES ***[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [list]
      [*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Honorbuddy is stopping the bot but not telling me why. Why is it not taking me to the place I'm supposed to go?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: As developers, we are limited by time to implement every single scenario of where your character can possibly be. 
      To handle this situation at its core, we have guidelines set in place that you can follow in order to make the bot start automating. 
      Refer to Botanist's post above in the Instructions section for where to go if you are within a certain level bracket.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: I stopped the booster inside the instance. When I start it again, it keeps doing dumb shit. Why?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Most (if not all) of the instances utilize the RunLikeHell custom behavior. You must close the bot, 
      take your toon out of the instance and restart the bot.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Honorbuddy is stopping the bot but not telling me why. Why is it not taking me to the place I'm supposed to go?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: As developers, we are limited by time to implement every single scenario of where your character can possibly be. 
      To handle this situation at its core, we have guidelines set in place that you can follow in order to make the bot start automating. 
      Refer to Botanist's post above in the Instructions section for where to go if you are within a certain level bracket.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is my character not being recognized as a booster?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: The booster must be level 90 in order to be considered a booster character.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is Warlock/Frost Mage/Hunter/Unholy DK not effectively killing the packs of mobs where it should be?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Classes with pets are going to usually disregard that you are running like hell and just attack the mobs that are chasing you, which could result in an experience loss for the RAF characters. You can do it, but don't complain to us when your character is doing this when it's been aforementioned.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is my Feral Druid (or any other class/spec that runs around very quickly) resulting in my characters not getting experience or resulting in mob resets?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Classes that have natural speed boosts (the worst being Feral with Feline Grace) have the tendency to be so far ahead of the mobs that they aren't beating on you, resulting in resets sometimes. We highly recommend using a booster that is rather slow with movement speed in order to allow for resets to be much less likely to ever occur. Having such a high movement speed can also result in hitting the end of the runlikehell when the mobs aren't close to you and the RAFs are now out of that experience range that was intended.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why are my instances not resetting?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: The booster must be the leader of your party in order to get reset functionality.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is my booster looting?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: The booster loots in order to provide the RAF characters some gear for increased survival.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why are my RAF characters not rolling on loot?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: You need to enable AutoEquip2 and select a weapon type in order for the looting to take effect.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why are the RAF characters' bags full?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: We suggest that you put several sizeable bags on your characters when you create them. They will only vendor when they hearth to their major city when traveling between SOME instances, but not all.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: The RAF characters are sitting around inside the instance and the booster already reset and is in the next one! OH MY GOD! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Don't panic. This is coded by design and is fully intended. What will happen is that after the booster tags the RAF characters to initiate 
      a "run out to reset" sequence, the RAF characters use a custom behavior called InstanceTimer to do a timer check to see if the instance took 
      12 minutes 30 seconds to clear. If it took less than that time, it will utilize an extra timer to fill in that gap to allow the instance not to lock us out. 
      If the timer was over 12 minutes 30 seconds, then it will immediately run out after a short delay.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is "LoadProfileOn" telling me that "Someone in my party is below X level."?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: This system is in place to tell the booster and RAF characters when to switch profiles automatically to the next instance so that
      no user interaction is necessary. This message will continue to pop up until your entire party reaches that level, and then the profile will automatically 
      switch to the next one in line.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is my booster sometimes getting stuck and not moving?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: Recently, Honorbuddy has been having some shit-fits in our RunLikeHells. You can get the character to move again by moving it slightly.[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: What is this horse shit about "GetOutOfGroundEffectsandAuras"?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: We've found it to be a good custom behavior for getting your characters to stay in one spot in the event that a boss uses a global instance-wide ability. 
      The event will finish at a safe point where the RAF characters will return to their original spot as to keep the tagging in a consistent state.[/COLOR]
      [/list]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFA500"][CENTER]*** SPECIFIC INQUIRIES ***[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [list]
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFA500"]RAZORFEN KRAUL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [INDENT]
      [COLOR="#cc0000"]Q: Why is my Horde character dying in transit to Razorfen Kraul?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="#0066ff"]A: The only convenient way of getting into the Southern Barrens is by going around the divider that seperates Northern and Southern Barrens 
      and following the path from Hunter's Hill. Unfortunately, we have to use a NoCombatMoveTo here to make sure you continue on your way 
      if you die, so you should expect deaths as this area was coded with deaths in mind.[/COLOR]
      [/INDENT]
      [/list]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
      perryjo17 likes this.
    2. Owneth

Owneth Member

Did you stop charging for these now?

perryjo17 likes this.
    3. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Long story short, yes.

4. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Due to changes in the mechanics of wow and the way you learn flight paths, navigation between instances for levels 15-60 will need to be rewritten. I will try to get that updated in the next few days.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
      perryjo17 likes this.
    5. mikebail

mikebail New Member

Great profile and excellent owner! Bot is always willing to help and with a profile like this you cant go wrong!

perryjo17 likes this.
    6. Marbles

Marbles New Member

Thanks for opening this up! I was getting a little bored monitoring Dungeonbuddy and grinding. And the Wailing Caverns tank profile is exactly what I've been looking for in a WC leather farm profile. Yay!

perryjo17 likes this.
    7. mansellboi

mansellboi Community Developer

Why did you stop selling this profile? lol

8. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Short version, one of the individuals that was helping me with the project was no longer available to perform his task, but felt he should continue to receive a percentage of the sales. Zero work = zero pay. So now he gets his cut of free. Not to mention, recent wow patches has broke a lot of the 10-60 ground navigation which I have to test and edit.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
    9. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

I suddenly feel violated.

perryjo17 likes this.
    10. Botanist

Botanist Banned

I will update the 15-60 ground navigation between instances tomorrow. I had other minor issues I had to iron out today.

11. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Those that are using the zip file, I strongly urge you to use the svn version. I am in the process up rewriting all of the 10-60 navigation between instances and won't update the zip file until I am done.

12. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Update: Alliance 10-60 ground navigation (for the RAF toons) between instances should now be fixed. The zip file has not been updated. Horde will be next. Update using my Public SVN

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    13. jamster

jamster Member

Used this first week it was released worked a treat few bugs here n there but were sorted straight away will test it again this week and lvl some more chars.

14. Botanist

Botanist Banned

It may be a little buggy atm. I haven't fullly tested the profiles since the last wow updates. Please report anything that needs to be edited.

15. realdee

realdee New Member

would be cool if it would be 100% afk possible.

the fastest way is 5 toons at the same level with crafted gear in the bags in the levelrange 15 - 77 1-80 in less than 12h

16. Botanist

Botanist Banned

You are right it would be. Only problem is that people would abuse the profiles, run them constantly to hurry up and level their toons and then they would get banned and blame the profile.

17. n3manja

n3manja New Member

Great profiles ty for this Botanist !

18. Insomniac212

Insomniac212 New Member

What else you want maybe blue pony unicorn and rainbows with gnomes and their pots with gold ,U get over 700 hr project which leveling super fast u need just click sometimes and on few windows, OMG ppl sometimes are really.... To be a honest all Botanist profiles are very secured in any way possible to make sure u getting tested and well writen profiles , you just pick up what u need and ready to go...= Profit $_$ e_e.

19. vita

vita New Member

Best project ever seen on this website ;) GG

20. vita

vita New Member

:)

Best project ever seen on this website ;) GG

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.