• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] @< Treasure Hunter > Module: Nethershards Farming - Sentinax + Chests + More!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Jun 1, 2017.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

2. suguorong

suguorong New Member

how to start farming instead of doing world quest??

3. dionysis

dionysis New Member

Suguorong you disable the module from top right corner from all other things so it only do nethershard farming . thats what i did . I used a trial to check it and then buy it if i am ok with it but nav is so stuttering and broken you ll get reported in a moment too bad really . its not profiles problem its the nav that is messed up

4. suguorong

suguorong New Member

wow did you get reported??

5. dionysis

dionysis New Member

no i say the movement is very botish and i am afraid ppl see it and will report

6. @alisha

In UI right upper corner - Disable modules.
      Nethershard Farm will always executed first, so you do not need to do this really.
      Also checkout settings for how ofte and for how long farm should be.
      By default it have 24h delay before next farm and farming duration for 2h.

Also i would not call Honorbuddy navigation botish it works pretty descent and unless some Navigation stuck (which should be reported to Honorbuddy mesh thread, so they can fix it) it can't be detected (bot is bot) from real players perspective and it looks pretty realistic.

7. dionysis

dionysis New Member

Alisha in mine it seems like stuttering . i mean that my caster do 1 hit from far , move closer another 1 hit till he is in melee position and start casting again . Why isnt he casting from far away and needs to be in melee ? Using singular and tried tuanha and same thing. Moves 1 hit , moves 1 hot till he is in melee . That is obvious to other players thats all i am saying . Btw already bought it to contribute to this awesome development

8. donald6

donald6 New Member

I want to try.

9. @alisha

tuanha should be deleted from HB install, as it do couse problems and make bots unstable.
      As for your issue i cant tell without proper issue report. Log file should be attached, bot should be stopped right after issue occur.

10. @alisha

Use trial button on buddystore product page. You should be logged in to see this button.

11. skark76

skark76 Member

Good afternoon,

I wanted to report my personal experience as a member part of the Beta-Team from several weeks now.

TreasureHunter " Alisha Engine is smooth, and the numerals options present to collect, harvest, loot, logout, which mount to use, the overlay, the unstuck, the empowering possibility and more... are just part of the impressive work done by Alisha as we know her.

The module Nethershards Farm is just fantastic. I keep the habit to leave all the settings as I found it. It will start your run by farming the Sentinax, then the Nether Disruptor (as long as the tower is up), then the Wyrmtongue chests. When completed, it will proceed with other modules, if activated. Options are simple, and it just works. You will have, however to look at your toon, here and there, due to some Mesh or Navigation issue caused by HB. So far, no bugs to report from Alisha BotBase.

The World Quest module is so complete that you will be able to trigger many options and choices, such as which zone to execute, by reward choice, by emisarry factions, and much more. Added to the above selection, you can trigger some behaviour, pull options, and even see which World Quest is currently active in your Realm. Simply impressive !!!

The Broken Shore module is kept simple, but effective as you won't miss a single Quest, or Story line and can always keep an eye on the Building State.

The module Treasure legion is simply recommended as it will run, mixed with the other modules you have activated, all the Treasure present in the WOW Head database and trust me, there is lots of them, 156 to be precise so far.

I can say, having been able to test other developers product, Alisha is currently by far the most advance way to cover all Legion World Quest, Story Lines, Farming mats/ap for LEGION.

You can purchase her products, eyes closed !

12. Kira15

Kira15 Member

The only Engine that u can Disable Flying.....

13. usafadam

usafadam New Member

Hello,

I am having an issue with the netherfarm module will not start. I have the check box enabled but nothing will happen when I start treasure hunter.

14. @alisha

I suggest to checkout you log. There will be concrete information why it's nor running for your toon.
      Most common situation:
      1) toon haven't done prequest for Sentinax, there will be information about it in log in this case.
      2) Sentinax haven't checked in UI (it have it's own checkbox in Nethershards farm)
      3) Sentinax farm on delay (you can change settings for delay in UI ans also check when last one it was running).

15. guarts

guarts New Member

I would like help.
      My feral just always dies.
      It seems that the ideal is to wait for players, the bot does not wait and tries to kill alone.
      Sorry if this idea seems misrepresented.

16. @alisha

I would need log file from you, to say if this is and bug or intended behavior. But most likely it is an intended behavior.
      In general - it will go to party (if party too far away), if not defending. You can change distance for party in UI. It will also prefer to attack mobs, which party members currently attacking.
      I can also suggest to disable mining \ herbalism \ chest collecting in Alisha Engin, when you farm Sentinax if you low gear at it will distract toon from farming and may cause it to be more times far from party camps fighting mobs.

I also suggest to lookup if you have best for survivability talents pickup, checkout KittyDru thread, there you can find recommendation for talents.
      Also for Sentinax would be best to use most survival spec, in case of Druid it should be bear form. You can select spec to use in Alisha Engine, to change it on start and end of bot work.

17. Defnottabot

Defnottabot New Member

Awesome product. I love most everything you bring to the market. I am having an issue though where sentinax farming keeps dropping and creating LFG and never actually groups. It farms, but un fortunately not in a group. I'd like to purchase this product, but without the grouping, I cant justify the dough. Can you help me get it sorted?

Here is the log showing initialization to grouping. Let me know if there's anything else I can provide to help.

PMed you logs

Thank you,

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    18. @alisha

Never use third party plugins ;) that was your issue - as they do bugs out bot work.

19. Defnottabot

Defnottabot New Member

Thank you! Super fast reply and works like a charm now. Awesome product. Thanks for making it.

20. takenotesbic

takenotesbic Member

I have a fresh 110 Druid and just trying to get it to run quests. I disabled the Treasures, but now it just logs me out as if there is nothing to be done. Do I need to get further along before starting it up? My Druid Campaign shows quest "Rise, Champions". Not sure either if I need to do more for Broken Shore stuff to work as I haven't even been there yet.