Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Trinity 2.13.60 & QuestTools 3.5.13 **Updated**

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by xzjv, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Hi Everyone,

Get your puzzle rings ready!

[​IMG]

Requires DB Beta 2636.571+

Improvements:

Trinity 2.13.60 - changes since 2.13.59

• Cow Level Profile! (Trinity\Profiles\)
      • Currently will leave level after completing the cow king event.
    • Items:
      • Increased delay between dropping items in town
      • ItemList: Fixed GameBalanceId of SlipkasLetterOpener
      • ItemList: SlipkasLetterOpener, VadimsSurge and HandOfProphet should now be working.
      • Should no longer pick up items in town when dropping all or dropping unidentified.
    • Combat:
      • Set default wait before/after use to 0
      • Fixed 'Ignore Rares' option not working very well with 'Kill elites below % Health' slider (jubisman)
      • Improved DelayAfterKill setting (jubisman).
      • Fixed rare minions being targeted sometimes when ignoring Rares (jubisman)
    • Settings:
      • Cube settings should now properly load defaults (crafting conversion was supposed to be disabled by default)
    • Combat
      • ‚ÄčAdded Ignore magic/blue checkbox (thanks to phelon).
      • Improved Dashing Strike and Whirlwind logic (jubisman)
    • Monk
      • Weighting: monk should no longer target enemies when path is blocked by other, closer enemies (jubisman)
      • Lowered targeting range for FoT and WotHF a bit (jubisman)
      • Added some Line of sight checks to avoid getting stuck between mobs (jubisman)
      • Added a few more movement impaired checks to Epiphany (jubisman)
    • Barbarian
      • Reworked Overpower logic - should only be cast to keep the buff up if Killing Spree or Crushing Advance are detected (Jubisman)
      • Fixed NullException when casting HotA, which was causing bot to not attack (jubisman).

Trinity 2.13.59 - changes since 2.13.47

• Goblin Realm Support:
      • Added profile for using puzzle rings to make goblin portal and completing goblin realm. (Trinity\Profiles\)
      • Added profile tag to Transmute items (only tested to work on single non-stackable item)
    • New ItemList Properties
      • A Big thank you to DemonicPeoples and also SilentDeath
      • CriticalHitsGrantArcane
      • Armor
      • ChanceToBlock
      • HatredRegen
      • LifePercent
      • LifePerHit
      • LifePerSecond
      • ManaRegen
      • MovementSpeed
      • SpiritRegen
      • WrathRegen
      • LifePerFury
      • LifePerSpirit
      • LifePerWrath.
    • Town Run:
      • Blacksmith and Jeweler plans are now used during Town Run
      • Added Auto-Converting materials with Kanai's Cube
      • Failing to interact with town vendors for trinity behaviors (cube/gamble) should happen less often.
      • Gambling: Should no longer fill the backpack completely and prevent rare upgrades.
      • Potential fix for issue where town run repeats endlessly for repair but DB refuses to repair
      • Fix for exceptions when taking items from stash.
      • Improved bad data checking when cubing rares to legendary.
    • Settings:
      • All number input boxes can now have numbers edited/entered.
      • Reduced settings window size for low resolutions.
      • Gambling: setting slider maximum now 1500 shards (during gambling it uses actual max if lower)
    • Combat
      • Avoidance: Melee characters should now move further away when avoiding things.
      • Casting spells should be a bit faster and feel more responsive.
      • Added Nightmarish to list of Hard Elites (jubisman).
      • Elements ring should now map elements properly (thnx phelon)
      • Elites should now always be killed with 'always kill below health' setting.
      • Bot should attempt to revive at checkpoint a few times to repair before quitting the game.(thnx phelon)
    • Items:
      • ItemList: Added Legendary Follower Items to Legendary.cs (xzjv/jubisman)
      • ItemList: Added missing Crusader skills (Jubisman)
      • ItemList: Fixed skill rule for shields.(xzjv/jubisman)
      • ItemList: Added new button to trinity tab to test evaluation of items in backpack.
      • ItemList: Fixed MightBelts being listed as Belts (not showing barbarian-only properties).
      • Pickup - removed obsolete 'Pickup Trial Keys option' (jubisman)
    • Crusader
      • Added support for the Bane of the Hammerdin build (except for hexing pants stutter step) (jubisman)
    • Monk
      • Attempt to fix bot dashing away from progression globes occasionally (jubisman)
      • completely reworked Epiphany logic (user has more control over when to cast it now - similar to the way WOTB works for barbs) (jubisman)
    • Barbarian
      • Fixed an issue which was causing Ignore Pain to be cast while the buff is active (TarasBulba)
      • Removed using WW for movement for WotW sets when BK's oath is not detected (Jubisman)
      • Rend with Lamentation equipped should now cast it twice in a row. (xzjv/jubisman)
      • Fixed using WOTB when below emergency health even when the option was unchecked (jubisman)
      • Should now use HotA at nearest enemies if they're blocking your path (jubisman)
    • Technical
      • Technical: Added minimum avoidance distance for FindSafeZone with non-kiting classes.
      • Bot now waits for before spell delay like its supposed to.
      • Changed default wait before casting spells to 5ms (was 66).
      • Fix for SpellHistory removing the last spell added when at history size limit.
      • Excluded progression globes from LoS, RayCast and ZDiff checks.

QuestTools 3.5.13 - changes since 3.5.10

• Added 'maxItems' attribute to GetItemFromStashTag
    • Fixed exceptions with CustomCondition ItemCount
    • CustomCondition ItemCount now supports counts for non-stackable items.
    • Added BackpackCount and StashCount CustomConditions

It is best to do a 'fresh install' for all new plugin versions. That means, make a new folder, download the latest DemonBuddy Beta and extract it to the new folder. Go into the plugins folder that comes with with DB Beta and delete Trinity and other plugins you intend to update. Download new version of your plugins and extract them to the plugins folder. This ensures that there are no old files which could cause conflicts.

Thanks to Jubisman and TarasBulba

Please show your thanks by donating to them.

Big thanks to our Tester Group for volunteering your time to testing, we really appreciate it.

I would list your names but some of your have real names on skype :S
    For more information on testing and pre-releases see this thread.

Recommended Plugins/Profiles

For bounties i recommend you check out the Adventurer plugin!

For profiles have a look at the /Profiles/ directory included with your DB beta install, there are some profiles there to get you started, including a new Keywarden profile by Nesox. We'll be including more profiles with the build in the future.

Note about DB Auto-Updater!

There is an issue with DB's auto updater not replacing trinity properly, you will have to DELETE your old plugins\trinity folder and then use the new version attached to this post below.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. demonD

demonD Member

Rend with Lamentation equipped should now cast it twice in a row. (xzjv/jubisman) <------- this includes Lamentation belt in cube?

3. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I would think so, all the cubed items are considered 'equipped' items by the bot.

4. Newk

Newk New Member

The Goblin Profile keeps saying I have no Puzzle Rings (I have 1 on me and 10+, in stash).

View attachment 58240 2015-10-13 04.14.txt

And thank you very much for working on that profile :D

EDIT: NVM, I forgot to update QuestTool

5. demonD

demonD Member

ty. Btw, anyway to make my barb ignores last 1 or 2 mobs (cept elites) and move on to find a larger pack? lots of time I see him whacking off on 1 last mob for over 30 secs, kind of wasting time, and my minimum mob set to 4 already

6. dbfriend

dbfriend Member

Nice man.

one problem here:

item list is missing one Follower Legendary - VADIM'S SURGE

and i set bot to keep Ancient Legendary - HAND OF THE PROPHET, but it stashed the normal one.

Trinity Test ItemList fyi:
    Code:
    [Trinity 2.13.59] Hand Of The Prophet ActorSNO=366980 GameBalanceId=-450681607
    [Trinity 2.13.59]   >>  Unknown Item Hand Of The Prophet 366980 - Auto-keeping

Code:
    [Trinity 2.13.59] Vadim's Surge ActorSNO=366980 GameBalanceId=-450681606
    [Trinity 2.13.59]   >>  Unknown Item Vadim's Surge 366980 - Auto-keeping

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  7. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Thanks, we didn't have the ID for it.

8. js4991

js4991 New Member

Yes! Yes!

Converting Materials works perfect

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra New Member

I love you

10. shackynews

shackynews New Member

do a clean install it will fix it.

11. tvyper

tvyper Member

Nice work man!
    Two small problems:

1. bot sees all hellfire amulets equipped, in this case it's only Hellfire Amulet Strength that's real

Code:
    09:04:43.255 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] ------ Equipped Non-Set Legendaries: Items=5, Sets=3 ------
    09:04:43.256 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] Item: Bracer: Warzechian Armguards (298115) is Equipped
    09:04:43.256 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] Item: Belt: Chilanik's Chain (298133) is Equipped
    09:04:43.257 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] Item: Amulet: Hellfire Amulet Strength (298057) is Equipped
    09:04:43.257 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] Item: Amulet: Hellfire Amulet Intelligence (298057) is Equipped
    09:04:43.258 INFO  Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] Item: Amulet: Hellfire Amulet Dexterity (298057) is Equipped

2. sometimes the bot is trying to open the salvage windows twice

Code:
    09:20:38.318 INFO  BrainBehavior Opening salvage window
    09:20:41.320 INFO  BrainBehavior Attempting to repair all items
    09:20:41.373 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] PreVendor Hook Started
    09:20:41.409 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [UseCraftingRecipes] No Jeweler or Blacksmith Plans
    09:20:41.414 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [Gamble]Should Gamble! Shards=163 SaveShards=True SaveThreshold=275 CanAffordItem=True SelectedSlots=1
    09:20:41.416 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [Gamble]Should Save Shards! Shards=163 SaveShards=True SaveThreshold=275 CanAffordItem=True SelectedSlots=1
    09:20:41.417 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [CubeRaresToLegendary] No item types selected in settings - (Config => Items => Kanai's Cube)
    09:20:41.921 INFO  BrainBehavior Opening salvage window
    09:20:42.094 INFO  BrainBehavior Attempting to repair all items
    09:20:42.139 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] PreVendor Hook Started
    09:20:42.182 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [UseCraftingRecipes] No Jeweler or Blacksmith Plans
    09:20:42.188 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [CubeItemsToMaterials] No materials have been selected in settings
    09:20:42.188 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [CubeItemsToMaterials] Selected ArcaneDust as the material with highest count - 38408
    09:20:42.193 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [Gamble]Should Gamble! Shards=163 SaveShards=True SaveThreshold=275 CanAffordItem=True SelectedSlots=1
    09:20:42.195 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [Gamble]Should Save Shards! Shards=163 SaveShards=True SaveThreshold=275 CanAffordItem=True SelectedSlots=1
    09:20:42.195 DEBUG Logger [Trinity 2.13.59] [CubeRaresToLegendary] No item types selected in settings - (Config => Items => Kanai's Cube)

I've attached the full log also.

Attached Files:

12. antec

antec Member

ilove you~!!!!!

13. Predatorninja

Predatorninja Member

Puzzle ring runs great, only thing it does wrong and its not a problem, when it picks up the ring from the stash, it picks up 2 instead of one.
    After the restart when it does the townrun, stashes it again, and picks up another 2, not a problem at all...

14. DbFan3

DbFan3 New Member

Although not in changelog, static charge being used on single targets instead of way of the hundred fists works now.

There is a problem with dashing strike and goblins. I have goblin kamikaze but monk still dashes away to mobs if there are some around then runs back to goblin and after dashing strike delay dashes back to mobs.

15. pimpek21

pimpek21 New Member

16. alainbuddy

alainbuddy New Member

Thank god, I have 70+ rings stashed.

Going to need larger destructible (>30) for this to work better. My bot is skipping piles of destructibles and not spawning goblins even though I have it set to destroy destructibles and put the range up to 30. It doesn't do it all the time, only when it uses dashing strike and gets out of range (replacing dashing strike with cyclone strike for ecample, seems to fix the problem).

Also, doors should probably reworked to be lower priority. Opening doors creates an escape-able environment for goblins.

17. semial1337

semial1337 Member

It keeps ignoring progress globes on my WD - i used to be able to bot 60 with easy now i make it one in like 8 ish:/

18. jubisman

jubisman New Member

Does it use some sort of teleport/movement skill OOC?

19. Predatorninja

Predatorninja Member

I don't if its just me, but QuestTools, lags my game everytime it kills a pack of mobs.

It lags when this appears on DB:

[QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Visited Route with 30 nodes in 1ms

20. Sebozz

Sebozz Banned

i never use questtools...only trinity + adventurer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.