• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Trinity 2.6.7 & QuestTools 3.3.12

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by rrrix, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. obsolete1101

obsolete1101 New Member

@rrrix thank you for the upload, I was really frustrated with the performance of the latest versions of trinity. Hopefully we'll see a 2.5.2-esque version for 2.2.0 builds soon! Thanks for all you do!

2. takeiteasy2

takeiteasy2 New Member

I get this error after merging this older folder with the newer one.

"Could not find this item: This is no longer located in C:\Users\x\AppDate\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.171\Trinity\Resources. Verify the item's location and try again. JS Class Generator" is what it says. After pressing skip Trinity isn't select able as a plugin in the demonbuddy client.

3. dbmaz

dbmaz Member

What are you doing exactly?

4. takeiteasy2

takeiteasy2 New Member

Welp, it worked after a third try doing the exact same thing. Oh well

5. gerardiablo

gerardiablo Member

Anyway to add Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard to quest tools gem upgrade options?

6. braveheart0707

braveheart0707 New Member

Thank you rrrix! Worked like a charm. So so happy to have the good old Trinity back.

The builds can be slowly updated, not to worry. :)

7. Acps

Acps New Member

Cant install 2.5.2, get compile error and plugin refuses to load into DB. tried fresh installs even fresh beta installs. same problem....

8. howmakewood

howmakewood New Member

Delete your Questtools settings from demonbuddy/settings/

9. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

@rrrixx dyinghymn's profile wont work because of a bug in trinity and questool ( updated act 4 bounties profile ) bot cant handle some interactable objects and walks around them

10. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Curious about quest tools and the new gems, ice blink and such? with season 2, all you had to do was delete the questtools.xml file and anew onewas made with said new gems. i updated to latest .12 version of QT and no iceblink etc. is it not added yet?

11. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

Should be fixed in latest on git/svn. I've been trying to get questing working again so we can make some seasonal characters. It's working for the most part.

Edit: Trinity 2.6.7 posted: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=175528&d=1429084218

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    12. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

They're not added automagically - I have to add them to QuestTools. In order to do that I need the ActorSNO's of each item.

13. Radziu

Radziu Member

Will not click objectives in act1 bounties, stands there and spams spells at mobs that are los.
      Edit: Last couple commits on git fixed attacking mobs out of sight, and Rifts are running great. Will try bounties soon.

14. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

Reserve a pos

15. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

16. f4ntz

f4ntz New Member

2.6.7 of trinity, with DB public or DB beta same result :

Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\Settings\Loot\ItemListSettings.cs(26,7) : warning CS0105: La directive using de 'System.Text' est apparue précédemment dans cet espace de noms
      Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\Settings\Loot\ItemListSettings.cs(27,7) : warning CS0105: La directive using de 'System.IO' est apparue précédemment dans cet espace de noms
      Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\Items\ItemWrapper.cs(12,18) : warning CS0660: 'Trinity.Items.ItemWrapper' définit l'opérateur == ou l'opérateur != mais ne se substitue pas à Object.Equals(object o)
      Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\Helpers\ToStringReflector.cs(19,32) : warning CS0168: La variable 'properties' est déclarée, mais jamais utilisée
      Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\Combat\Enemies.cs(156,37) : warning CS0108: 'Trinity.Combat.TargetCluster.GetTargetWithoutDebuffs(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.SNOPower>)' masque le membre hérité 'Trinity.Combat.TargetArea.GetTargetWithoutDebuffs(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.SNOPower>)'. Utilisez le mot clé new si le masquage est intentionnel.
      Compiler Error: c:\Alpha.beta\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\CacheUI.cs(119,25) : error CS0117: 'Trinity.Trinity' ne contient pas de définition pour 'Invoke'

==Edit==

well nvm, after resync with EZupdate twice, it's okay.

17. Fukinkou

Fukinkou New Member

Still doesn't interact with Act4 objectives, namely the Hell Portals in the bounty "The Hell Portals". Latest trinity and QT from this thread (2.6.7 and .12)
      Also, randomly stopped moving in Act5 town. Just stands there trying to initiate a townrun but it can't. Had to revert back to 2.6.5 to get it working.

Tried updating everything with EZupdater, and managed to get stuff working, but when running R-RIFT, bot just whirlwinds around the keystone to keep taeguk up. Any fix?

18. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Still new to this but how can i get the actorSNO for these? Is it in the questtools section one of those buttons to dump out some info? I Tried a few, searched iceblink, gem etc and didn't come up with anything so either I did something wrong or wasn't looking in the right spot. I have both of the gems, so if anyone knows how to get the actorsno before I can figure it out please reply so I may get them to rrrix.

19. f4ntz

f4ntz New Member

Back again sadly, on rift when boss spawns it stops multiple time claiming rift is explored but boss still hitting his ass :(

20. dbfriend

dbfriend Member

BARBARIAN wont use Rend skill in Trinity 2.6.7 ?

also, if equiped with Taeguk, BAR will spam Whirlwind, sometimes looks silly, pls better to set an button into Trinity and let user to choose whether to spam or not.

thanks

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.