• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Trinity 2.6.7 & QuestTools 3.3.12

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by rrrix, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. botheric

botheric New Member

also might be an idea to download the new version of the profile here if you haven't already --> https://www.thebuddyforum.com/demon...ofile-post-2-2-a-post1919408.html#post1919408

@rrrix, and community devs working on Trinity these might be something you could add to trinity if not asked already.
      Also i guess the need for the pickup potions cap (normal ones) would be obsolete now, if you need something to clean up :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    2. Trulala1985

Trulala1985 New Member

Hello all,

i have this issue with the last version:
      Code:
      Flashing window
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\BoolInverterConverter.cs(6,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'BoolInverterConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\EnumBooleanConverter.cs(7,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'EnumBooleanConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\EnumVisibilityConverter.cs(7,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'EnumVisibilityConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\FlagEnumValueConverter.cs(7,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'FlagsEnumValueConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\IntToStringConverter.cs(7,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'IntToStringConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\Trinity\UI\UIComponents\Converters\PercentConverter.cs(6,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.UIComponents' already contains a definition for 'PercentConverter'
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\VaultRunner\GreedEvents.cs(11,7) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Trinity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\VaultRunner\GreedEvents.cs(30,17) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Trinity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: e:\_Helfer\Plugins\YAR\Plugin.cs(507,60) : error CS1061: 'Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.InventoryManager' does not contain a definition for 'Coinage' and no extension method 'Coinage' accepting a first argument of type 'Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.InventoryManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

3. infinity

infinity Member

Whats the code for using prep - Invigoration (rune) if you are running Unhallowed Essence set.

- Devs can you put in support for that rune - use prep if discipline is under 85%
      - also keeping up Restraint and Focus buffs (5 sec etch)
      - the new goblins needs to get some attention also cause the Kamikaze is not working atm.

// respect --- ty so much for your effort :eek:

4. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

double this when get a chance, support for UE set with prep invig rune, the 3 new goblins being treated as nothing. not sure about the f/r thing my bot does somewhat o-k keeping it up between swapping skill attacks best it can but i dont think that it will ever be perfect.

I know someone who is well versed with the combat routines could probably take a load off and fix the UE set to make it work better with the discipline control. I basically had to turn my settings to vault combat only with 1.5s delay, the new updated ones that are currently broken for the most part have discipline meters so you can keep your vault/disc at a certain % it wont go under. I will take a look at the combat routine for DH prep invig and see if i can change a few numbers around to work to restore it when its down about ~28-32 discipline(rune gives back 30, i have 79 total on my dh)

will post back with info/code if i can get it working, also if anyone can tell me how to dump the SNO ID's for an item like iceblink gem pls post.

5. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

There is a Option in Trinity or questool to dump the inventorY

6. Fukinkou

Fukinkou New Member

Thanks alot, totally missed that he updated his mainpost. Did everything and now it actually does everything it's supposed to.

Now, if we only could get a fix for spamming taeguk in town, making me unable to use 2.6.7 with R-rift, I wouldn't have to have 2 folders, one installment for bounties and one for rifting. (WW seems to be better in 2.6.7, but kinda wasted since it can't open a riftportal, lol).

7. botheric

botheric New Member

Hmm i'm fairly sure i also saw a fix for that somewhere, or just that the only workaround was to not use that Gem until it is fixed.
      Nevertheless i'm glad that you got it working, and i know it can be hard keeping up with the many different versions/profiles etc.

8. harvest655

harvest655 Member

When the door is not open, you can see see the monster

monk tries to use dashing strike

But the door is not open for use dashing strike movement

Cause stuck

Trinity2.6.7

QQ??20150415224054.jpg

9. Swag7

Swag7 New Member

Is it just me or the kiting is non-existent ? my wizard actually teleport into mobs to proc the arcane meteor, could it be just because it's actually a teleport with dmg?

10. sombnico

sombnico New Member

Any fix for DH he keep shooting behind him 80% of time

11. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I tried various buttons on the trinity/qt tab, none of them could I find it in. nothing related to names, gems etc. So if the actor SNOID IS in there, its not labeled under any name. unless you know what button it is exactly to push, because i hit pretty much every single one of them, combed over like 2000 lines of the output crap, then searched various stuff like gem, rank, iceblink, trapped, bane, legendary, unique. and it mostly was a enviroment dump and the player dump was simply hp and hatred and shit.

12. Riskbane

Riskbane New Member

I'm sitting with Trinity 2.5.2. DyingHymn posted the download link few pages back.

And it works like a charm. Stable version and the bot does the job perfect. No more headaches.

Only thing weird is WW Barb using Taeguk, but hey...

13. anotherid

anotherid New Member

back to 2.5.2.

My Whirlwind Barb is very smooth and It uses rend constantly and properly with some tweak.
      But, It has one problem. It doesn't click OK on Rift Complete Window.

Never Mind.
      It's solved by replacing GameUI.cs with newer one.

14. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Trinity 2.5.2 better then 2.6.7 for dh?

15. Thrukk

Thrukk Member

@Devs could you plz add Reapers Wraps to the Item List. Would like to farm them but cant mark then in the list

16. lozer

lozer New Member

They aren't farmable. You have to craft them. You should get the plans the first time you kill Malthael in story mode.

17. WiN

WiN Member

Objects not being broken in 2.6.7:
      [1C80CAD4] GizmoType: BreakableChest Name: trOut_Log_Highlands-4760 ActorSNO: 116508 Distance: 9.435827 Position: <1902.742, 4397.537, -7.629395E-06> Barracade: False Radius: 13.95342 Health0.00100000004749745/1
      [1E3AC988] GizmoType: BreakableDoor Name: trDun_Cath_Barricade_A-6209 ActorSNO: 5718 Distance: 14.16759 Position: <791.7471, 760.9354, 0> Barracade: True Radius: 15.24792 Health0.00100000004749745/1
      [1C801960] GizmoType: BreakableDoor Name: trDun_Cath_Barricade_B-6884 ActorSNO: 5719 Distance: 14.2826

Easiest one to test is Halls of Agony Level 2 - the entrance to the Pit

18. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Ok so I went looking into the combat routine, and this was there, most likely from the last time he re-did prep punishment when m6 prep punish was THE spec to be but as you can see there is nothing related to invigoration so i am simply going to hijack this same code(WARNING THIS WILL STOP THE BOT FROM USING PREP PUNISHMENT ON M6 SET PROPERLY IF YOU SWITCH BETWEEN SETS):

Code:
                  // Preparation: Punishment
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation, CanCastFlags.NoTimer) && Runes.DemonHunter.Punishment.IsActive && Player.PrimaryResourceMissing >= 75)
                  {
                      return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation);
                  }

now mind you this is a hackjob at best, simply renaming the existing code and hoping that Invigoration is the proper term. Hopefully like when the new m6 set came out, rrrix cleaned up the nasty hackjob to use prep punishment that I put up for people to use and made it nicer and cleaner, and hopefully he can make it stick to it retains the ability to use either punishment OR invigoration(20sec CD on punishment, 45 on invig

Code:
       DIDN'T WORK!

I don't have the time to test this atm, basically just replace it in the slot where the prep punishment code was. Hopefully it works, but there is a chance it won't because the code above has no mention of invig only punishment/focused mind runes etc. Soon as I wake up ill give it a test unless and finish off my season 3 loot rules finally.

19. takeiteasy2

takeiteasy2 New Member

Sadly, absolutely.

20. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

Yeah... I tried to get BuddyMe's fork merged.

Things are just a bit too unstable currently for it to be fully supportable.

I'm actually going to remove 2.6 completely, and work on 2.5 (which will become 2.7... i hope that's not confusing).

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.