• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Trinity 2.7.0 and QuestTools 3.3.12

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by rrrix, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

2.7.0 released and is working very well (based off of 2.5.2).

Trinity 2.7.0

Major things:

Technical Change notes:

Re-added Resources/JS Class Generator stuff
      Rend SpellDelay TVar default => 3500 millisec
      Re-added Legendary Gems CacheData.Inventory fix
      Re-added regular potion fix (D3 2.2.0)
      Re-added Skill Charges
      Re-added Crusader DestroyObjectPower
      Re-added goblin identification by internal name
      Re-added CacheUI stuff
      Cleaned up some noisy logging
      More optimization on Monk dashing strike w/ Raiment of a Thousand Storms
      Added Directional avoidance animations - avoidance should now be triggered for mallet lords only when they're facing the player
      Barbarian Whirlwind is now used more freely
      Barbarian Rend is used more sparingly (Tip: Use TVar's SpellDelay.Barbarian_Rend and Barbarian.Rend.MinNonBleedMobCount to adjust!)
      Added "Reset TVar's" button in Trinity Tab. I suggest you use it to get the updates for Barbarian 2.2.
      Monk Thousand Storms set - Dashing Strike will now be used if there is > 75 spirit
      Added Navigation Obstacle Id's from DyingHymn's A4 bounties
      Added TVar reset button in Trinity Tab
      Barbarian Whirlwind is now used more freely
      Barbarian Rent is used more sparingly
      Added Item Id, Re-Added TabUI goodness
      Convention of Elements Ring, Magnum Opus Set.
      Convention of Elements: combat handling for Wizard
      Added checkbox for Convention of Elements under Misc Combat;
      Optimized slow time casting for Magnum Opus Set
      Fixed blizzard fire rune element.
      Commented out some spam from ItemList
      Added a few missing legendary item Ids
      Fix closing dialog after completing rift
      Buff Detection for Convention of Elements and Focus/Restraint
      Skills/Build/Items logging now posts in log window on bot start.
      Wizard: SlowTime range fix; Added Spell Selector Logging under Behavior Category
      DH Rain of Vengeance given higher Priority
      HandleTarget exception handler will now show full stack trace and return RunStatus.Failure
      Future-proofed Item name prefix (x1/p1/p2)
      Improvements to ItemList
      Added 'at least X of' functionality
      Fixed issue with being able to re-add a rule that was previously added
      Skills and ElementalDamage can be added multiple times.
      Re-Added changes from before RollBack (crafted items and 0 id are always kept)
      Fix for GItemType with new items

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    2. gynger

gynger New Member

Hope it works

3. Puertokee

Puertokee Member

rrrix, this one works so stable at least on the rifts. Going to try it on the other profiles that have been working and post my results.

4. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Well rrrix v 2.6x is quite better with the tps dunno why but it is :(. And seems act 1 isnt working with 2.5.2

5. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Also monk dashing strike really sucks with this one :(

6. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Well maybe 2.6.x got a bit too many extras at once?

7. kuskner

kuskner Member

So you are going to update/post when the diffrent classes works with the 2.2 sets?

8. Thrukk

Thrukk Member

Has 2.5 item list in it?

9. tehelelol

tehelelol New Member

rrrix would it be possible to put some kind of min-range between hydra and target mobs to get most of zei's?

10. Impulse12

Impulse12 New Member

DH shots the other directions to monsters...

#not all the time but a fair amount

11. triccu

triccu Member

It's not clicking on the window (the one with time spent to complete the rift) after a Greater Rift has been completed.

12. Dirard

Dirard New Member

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    13. Acps

Acps New Member

14. Acps

Acps New Member

This is invalid attachment, try uploading as a zip or rar file.

15. fabcard

fabcard Member

Hello there,

I'm just curious about this. Did all the BuddyMe trinity modification get removed from this 2.5.2? If yes, any of his further releases will be integrated on this main project or not?
      Was the reason for the version 2.6.x failure the integration with BuddyMe fork?
      I really like his modded versions, I've been using them since the beginning. I hope he keeps it up, even on a separated fork, as before, if not possible on main versions.
      Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    16. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

One of the last posts from the locked thread was this:

Code:
       // Preparation, restore Disc if needed
                  float useDelay = Runes.DemonHunter.FocusedMind.IsActive ? 15000 : 500;
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation, CanCastFlags.NoTimer) &&
                  Player.SecondaryResource <= V.F("DemonHunter.MinPreparationDiscipline") &&
                  !Runes.DemonHunter.Punishment.IsActive &&
      			!Runes.DemonHunter.Invigoration.IsActive &&			
                  TimeSincePowerUse(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation) >= useDelay)
                  {
                      return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation);
                  }

// Preparation: Punishment
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation, CanCastFlags.NoTimer) && Runes.DemonHunter.Punishment.IsActive && Player.PrimaryResourceMissing >= 75)
                  {
                  }

// Preparation: Invigoration
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Preparation, CanCastFlags.NoTimer) && Runes.DemonHunter.Invigoration.IsActive && Player.SecondaryResource >= 65)
                  {
                  }

Code:
       // Multi Shot
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Multishot) && !Player.IsIncapacitated &&
                      ((Player.PrimaryResource >= 30 && !IsWaitingForSpecial) || Player.PrimaryResource > minEnergyReserve) &&
                      (TargetUtil.AnyMobsInRange(40, 1) || CurrentTarget.IsBossOrEliteRareUnique || CurrentTarget.IsTreasureGoblin))
                  {
                      return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Multishot, 50f, CurrentTarget.Position);
                  }

Rrrix, other devs. I know you are all working hard on this stuff, probably frustrated at times too. and I know you guys are getting hundreds of requests, and questions, questions that make no sense etc. But last time when the new DH Marauder set was changed, the new build used the skill Prep Punishment for a quick 75 hatred in it. At the time, the DH combat routine didn't support the use of prep punishment. I made a junky mess of code that worked as good as it could, and you came along and cleaned it up nice and neat making it work perfect and even added more features to it to work smoother.

Can you do the same for the new UE set? it should be nothing set related, although you can tie it into it like you did with the prep I think you did "if has 6pc mara use XXX etc otherwise not" or something. The new UE set, doesn't really need to be recognized for it to work. But it does simply need the code to use the Invigoration rune from the Preperation skill(45 second cooldown, +30 disc). With the previous code in the dh routine I was easily able to just rename the old rune to punishment, and change the value to what I wanted and set it to primary resource instead of secondary resource. I tried this again, reversing the current prep punishment code. and it failed horribly and didn't work.

All it needs to do is the same as the prep punishment, except use prep invigoration when the person has say, 50 discipline(average dh with 12 bow 12 chest 12 quiver 15rune = 77-81 max discipline) so if the bot got under 45-50 discipline it would pop prep.

As for the whole multishot distance thing the other guy mentioned, That would be interesting if it was possible to screw around with that or if you could take a look? I know not every dev plays X class or X build that runs into these issues so there are tons of requests. But the standard is generator attack evasive fire:focus, which is like a short burst ranged attack. The bot tends to lean to this attack heavily in some situations when it should be using multishot but the monsters are not in range but just on screen(easy to see with turbohud on cause maphack able to see monsters on minimap, you can MS kill them and never see them on screen) MS has twice the range evasive fire has I think. If there is any way to extend the range at which the routine can use MS on targets, that might help. I assume in the last code snippet the 50f is the distance, so If I upped that to 60 or 70 that doesn't nescarily mean it will work, because the bot will still go to evasive fire as a main attack despite its somewhat shorter range then things like elemental arrow, hungering arrow, entangling shot and such.

17. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

So:

2.5.2 is great stability wise, but lacks the combat settings of 2.6.7

2.5.2 Barb WW (Using 4part IK and rest wastes) is really trash, spams rend whilst standing in stuff, etc, just 'unplayable'
      2.5.2 Monk never applies the buff from Raiments set bonus before it Dashing Strikes

2.6.7 Barb WW is running great, but TPS spikes like mad
      2.6.7 Monk Dashing strike is also great, well, I say 'great' - but it applies the buff and darts around killing stuff and critting high, that's good

All we have to do is implement those 2 builds, work on a Wiz routine for 2.5.2 whilst keeping stability :)

18. Acps

Acps New Member

WOW Bro, Props for a quick fix for monks. This runs 10000% better, even better then previous 2.6+ trinity builds IMO, the thing is running like a champ now. Now we have the stability of Trinity and a work monk routine for new Dashing Strike!

Recommended for any monk people right now!

19. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

He just uploaded 2.6.3 - it's not 2.5.2 - it's still having spikes for me, but yes, the routine is good :)

20. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

I have been having an issue with my DH. Constantly uses Vault out of combat even though I have it disabled in the settings and he is also constantly trying to shoot through walls and closed doors.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.