• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Trinity - Bounty/routine/ all ?

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by Sunnex, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Sunnex

Sunnex New Member

Ok so.
      First of all, i did fresh install of DB(2.260.1 Trinity as u can see).
      1.) Routines(Wizard/everysingle them) seems not to work properly (or its just me dont know). Staying in place for forever and using just TP to move(seems to have no problem for using skill tho).
      2.) Bounties - seems like there is somekind of code change in bounties (for example get one bounty in V, then TP to one place in dunno, II or I)
      also when i tried to change routine it says that Trinity****.dll is in use and cant be opened/overwrite somekind of that.
      Every single that is in that one log.
      Have hope my english are not so bad and can be understand :D.

Attached Files:

2. Lurchk

Lurchk New Member

Same problem. Even the most current Trinity does not work. I get RED errors. Such as these....

Compiler Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Demon Buddy\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Reference\GameData.cs(1435,27) : error CS0117: 'SNOActor' does not contain a definition for 'x1_Event_CursedShrine'
      Compiler Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Demon Buddy\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Reference\GameData.cs(1436,27) : error CS0117: 'SNOActor' does not contain a definition for 'x1_Event_CursedShrine_Heaven'

3. Sunnex

Sunnex New Member

For that one u just need fresh instal of DB (fresh DB have already newest Trinity 2.6, instead of 2.5xxx)

4. laert

laert New Member

and what about bounties? any solution for this problem? char just TP'ing to wrong locations

5. Matios

Matios Member

fresh instalation, trying it with trinity .4 or .5 and same problem on bounties, bot teleport to wrong locations