Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Trinity Compatible Combat Profiles

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by rrrix, Sep 18, 2013.

1. hellome

hellome New Member

your profiles seem to run very smooth for rift runs do u have a set of profiles for bountiesand key farming if not how much of a donation would you want to writes these?

2. IvanRJ

IvanRJ Member

@nami69
    How can I completely turn off Trinity Combat Movement?
    @Reflex11
    LazyRaider for Diablo would be awesome, but this just seems broken completely.
    @NoJazz
    This a very nice product. I hope you will find time to adapt it so that the toon does not initiate a fight until prompted, and give the user full control of the movements, even during the fight. Thank you.

======
    Some "Same requests" I found here and no answer from Dev....
    Any help. someone???

Rgds,

3. NoJazz

NoJazz New Member

I found out that by disabling all movements in Trinity, the toon still carries out combat when you bring it in range, but it does not move of itself. That was a source of irritation because it tended to attack elites or quest npc's deep in ennemy territory, without regard for aggro. As far as I am concerned, a big hurdle has been solved. Thank you Rrix.

edit: the downside seems to be that it refuses to fight much more often. Stopping and restarting db is then quickest.

edit2: disabling all movements seems to stop the actual toon's movements. But the "intention" to move toward certain npc's in priority is still there. The problem is then that the toon is not offered an alternative. So it just stands there. It wants to move against, for instance, a wretched mother, but it is not allowed to move by itself. So it does nothing. I do not know if that is the only reason, but the problem seems to be in the combat routine. It would be nice if this could be solved since this behavior is one of the main reasons toons die under Trinity. The trigger to attack an elite or quest npc comes very handy when dealing with boss fights with many adds that try to steal focus, but it creates problems of its own. That makes it a complicated matter I personally would know how to solve.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  4. knox100

knox100 New Member

Trinity 2.3.0 Monk combat: If you set Min. Wave of Light Trash Count to 1 than it won´t spam Sweeping Wind anymore.

5. sum1

sum1 Member

how can I stop my character (monk) from standing still and swinging her weapon, when there is nothing to attack?

6. Turnip

Turnip New Member

What is the difference between AdventureCombatLoot and CombatLoot? I searched the thread for adventure and found no results. It seems like I can still use either profile in both adventure and non-adventure. I use CombatOnly the majority of the time especially in groups, but was curious.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  7. Elandal

Elandal New Member

How can I disable the automatic casting of certain abilities, within my classes .cs file itself? For example, when I play with movement on my Monk I want to manually cast Dashing Strike and WoL, both in and out of combat. Thanks!

8. LegendaryXX

LegendaryXX Member

Where do you implement these files at?

9. Elandal

Elandal New Member

You can save them anywhere. You just open them like any other profile. I'm hoping someone can help me out with my question above, because it's really annoying me.

10. alexsc13

alexsc13 New Member

Is it somehow possible to use this for public games also ? Since it is manual play just with auto looting I feel safe enough to join public games but whenever I start it I am being sent to a private game. Best would be if i could just start it and it would not make any game but just work wherever I go :)

11. Elandal

Elandal New Member

In the automated profiles you just change the "True" tag from "isPrivate=" to "False", but in this you just make the game yourself, and then start the profile. It mentions that you need to manually set-up the game in the OP xD.

12. Elandal

Elandal New Member

Please, can anyone help me! I'm trying to run this but I want to disable some skills from being used. Does anyone know how I can do this? When I try to delete lines with the skills in them (in the Class.cs file), the profile won't run. This is unplayable for me so long as Trinity is controlling my movement skills (it gets me killed maybe 3-4 times a rift :/). I will seriously pay you via paypal.

13. madeinchina85

madeinchina85 New Member

I really like the manual control this gives. Just curious if this has been updated for new versions of trinity?

14. Acps

Acps New Member

This profiles could use some work. I have some issues with them often throwing a WaitTimer and not doing anything. Disable movement in Trinity and try the combatonly profile. Seems to be the best solution ATM. Maybe Rrrrix will take a look at this when he gets Trinity squared away.

15. Acps

Acps New Member

Why dont you just remove the skills from your bar? It will only use what you have setup on your hotkeys. Other than that, it uses Trinity, so take a look at the Trinity combat settings.

16. Elandal

Elandal New Member

Well I want to use those skills manually, so removing them from the bar itself is hugely detrimental. As far as I know, there's nothing in the settings to disable casting of certain skills.

17. lococo

lococo New Member

Hello, when i check ignore elites, i just wont work... how do i fix this??

18. Powered

Powered Member

Can't you just add a delay for 99999999999999 seconds or something? Or when Min Fury = 900 or a value that will never trigger?

19. aw123

aw123 New Member

thx was looking for this

20. frozzon

frozzon New Member

How do I choose trinity as the combat rutine, not been working since the new season came out :(
    [Trinity] Inserting GoldInactivity into TreeStart
    [Trinity] Inserting XPInactivity into TreeStart
    [Trinity] Bot Starting
    [Trinity] Note: Maintaining item stats from previous run. To reset stats fully, please restart DB.
    [Trinity] Replacing Combat Hook
    [Trinity] Replacing VendorRun Hook
    [Trinity] Replacing Loot Hook
    [Trinity] Bot Starting, Resetting Gold Inactivity Timer
    [QuestTools][BotEvents] Bot is Starting
    ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:100 Combat:True KillRadius:80
    Stopping the bot.
    Session lasted for: 00:00:00.1248811
    Chose Trinity as your combat routine
    Bot Thread Ended. Was this requested? no it was not