• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Trinity] Demonbuddy Hardcore Edition - Dogmeat's Unified Combat Book v0.2 alpha

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by dogmeat, Sep 3, 2013.

1. dogmeat

dogmeat New Member

Deleted

Instructions and info from previous version here:
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb...-dogmeats-unified-combat-book-v0-1-final.html

Alpha state since servers are down = no final QC. In case you die despite being properly geared, please report your death to this thread with as much details as possible to help with further improvements.

Gotta get some sleep, too tired. Thread will be updated with more details within 24 hours. :)

Update: NEW VERSION OUT! http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb...-beta-1-dogmeats-combat-book.html#post1257401

[​IMG]

2. Eclipse

Eclipse New Member

You serieus dont learn it stop using other download services

3. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

Please attach your zip file to this thread. Using 3rd party links is against the forum TOS.

Please review the rules: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/buddy-...rbuddy-honorbuddy-forum-rules-guidelines.html

You specifically are violating the following three, not to mention your "adf.ly" links are tremendously annoying:

• Scams, WTT/WTS/WTB, Sales of goods or services / Advertisements, Poll / Survey threads, +rep threads, Job offers, requesting donations, ALL CAPS, or anything that the mods feel is spam like.
      • Direct links to external files (these paths could be changed at any time without your knowledge).
      • URLs from any URL shortening service (bit.ly, etc). The final destination of these URLs is unknown to the user, and could potentially cause a security issue.

4. phii

phii New Member

Hi dogmeat,

tri-gen still doesn't work correctly :/

- fist of fury:
      bot doesn't use skill at all

-deadly reach:
      buff is not activated all the time, about 1/4 of the run there is no buff because the bot just keep on using fist of thunder after buff expires.

ill give it a try with dualgen now :) would be nice if there is an update soon

5. Shadeslayer

Shadeslayer New Member

I tried this with the newest Trinity... getting far worse results than with 1.7.3.3 + previous version. Though I suspect it might be about Trinity and it's new settings and weird spam in log, some kind of "blacklisting monster" all the time and whatnot.

6. Reckiit

Reckiit New Member

I've been testing this out on my Witchdoctor and it's still having the same problems with spamming Locust Swarm and running out of mana to use Firebats. Archon Wizard is working nicely though :)

7. dogmeat

dogmeat New Member

I didn't know that rrrix, sorry about that. I doubt any regular forum member reads the TOS before joining, you know, plus, botters violate all kinds of TOS'es and EULAs anyway. Direct link (attachment) will be provided in the next version (0.2 beta) scheduled within 48 hours.

I promise I will test run and work on these soon.

- Monk trigen definitely works for me before, so it could be some minor difference in the code of this version of Trinity that disabled it. I recalled Trinity had these codes integrated already from several previous version, however it didn't work because, if my memory serves, 1 or 2 lines in variables.cs was missing. I bet rrrix has a full time job as well, not a loser like me with all his time dedicated to D3 and D3 only, so although he writes wonderful code and does an amazing job unifying everyone's contribution, his time for test driving and observing the bot must be limited (and that's when someone like me comes in, botting while sitting with the bot 24/7 scrutinizing its behavior and making little tweaks and optimization, with limited coding capability). :)

- The locust swarm and firebat spam things seem complicated, especially the firebat one with its unique casting scheme, maybe only when a genius like rrrix looks into it will we have a solution.

Could you be more specific? I'll try to mirror the upcoming beta version codes as faithfully as possible to the previous version but it really puzzles me when you say you have worse results, in the end, it is still the same person (I) who did code modification, with the same logic, for this version.

With your ungrateful attitude, you're not welcome you know. Feel free to use my work despite your dignity. :)

8. Shadeslayer

Shadeslayer New Member

Sorry, I wish I could be more specific, but I have no idea. I think it's more likely to be a Trinity problem though, there was a settings reset, and now I get some kind of weird spam I didn't get before... "Blacklisting monster for 3 sec due to Raycast failure" and stuff like that which I have no idea what it's about.

EDIT: Clarification - I of course changed my settings to what they were in Trinity 1.7.3.3, yet I still have like 50% less xp/h, and far more deaths than previously. With the exact same character. Something is not right with either Trinity or this new version of combat routines, or maybe they clash somehow? Dunno. In the meantime I went back to the old combo, but I'll test any new versions of your combat routine and Trinity as they come out and report my findings :p

9. tonari

tonari New Member

I got a question for you, i am using this build Monk - Game Guide - Diablo III
      The problem i have is, the bot doesn't even use the Way of the Hundred Fists.
      What it should do is, have Sweeping Winds(Cyclone) active for stacks, also the bot needs to refresh the mentioned skill every 5 sec to get +15 Aps and +15Ms, along side with the passive Combination Strike it should provide a 16% dps increase on 3 seconds when both skill are used and then Wave of Light would do much more damage. Also u can throw a Blinding Flash just after u pop both of spirit gen skill to get an extra 30% dmg.

The same thing is with the Palm build(replace the bell with palm), both of the builds are well know on higher mp's and provide a possibility to reach x3 times the sheet dps if used properly.
      The normal bell spam works ok i guess, but the tri-gen and this duo-gen have problems.

10. dogmeat

dogmeat New Member

Try again with version 0.2 beta 1, just released.

Sheet dps means nothing, due to wasteful slots for spirit generators that would have been used for other skills, pure Nirvana is still the best build for Monk on high MP (not on Hardcore, you WILL die to dervishes and sand golems). Trust me on this, I always sit with my bots and I have tried all builds there are, and I use TurboHUD to log total damage and farming time, so it is 99.99% accurate. Builds will be available in 0.2 beta 1 thread.

11. dogmeat

dogmeat New Member

12. tonari

tonari New Member

Will try it for sure, for some reason i can't agree on that, with bell and dual spirit gen and extra 16% dps(with 15APS and +15Ms) + 30% from Wave of Light and all that improved with WKL weapon with 20+ DMG on lighting skill i can do mp10 with like 100m in gear bringing elites in 10 secs with no much trouble.
      This is not by any mean criticism of your work or coding skill , i think of this work to be amazing because most of the thing i have tried with my wizard, wd and barb work so good that i can't even believe.

13. dogmeat

dogmeat New Member

I have no coding skills other than experience haha. Post your build, you know, I'll optimize the code for it if it's that good. :)

14. tonari

tonari New Member

Ok let me try to explain. The weapon needed for that build to work is a high mh weapon and for oh Won Khim Lau - Game Guide - Diablo III.
      The build itself is Monk - Game Guide - Diablo III . Passives except Combination Strike can be changed.
      for this to work properly is, u need to have 3 stacks of Blazing Fists, 3 stacks of Cyclone and then fallowed by a Faith is the light that provides 30%dmg for 3 sec.
      Strategy

1. Begin by casting Mantra of Conviction and Sweeping Wind.
      2. Do your best to keep Sweeping Wind at max (3) stacks, you may have to refresh it manually on occasion.
      3. Use Way of the Hundred Fists if you have it. Keep it refreshed at max (3) stacks at all times.
      4. Start using Wave of Light on the normal monsters, you should be able to kill most of them in one or two hits
      5. When encountering a Champion Pack or Treasure Goblin try to save up a large amount of spirit before casting Mantra of Conviction and Blinding Flash (if you choose to use it). Then proceed to cast multiple waves of light until the buffs wear off, generate spirit and repeat this process.
      In theory and manual play this build serves me well on very high mps and provides high dps but i guess its tough to code so the skill would align perfectly, otherwise u lose so much that the build would actually be worse then current available ones.