• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [TRINITY REQUESTS THREAD] Combat routine requests/reports right here

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by BuddyMe, Apr 10, 2015.

1. darkimp1

darkimp1 New Member

i am running with this
      [​IMG]

its doing pretty good but could u make it use rend aswell?

Thanks in advance

PS. its not pressing on the pillar to open rift :S

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    2. botheric

botheric New Member

Kinda have the same issue with my DH, using Trinity 2.6.6 seems to be the same with 2.6.5 , 2.6.4 was working on that part.

Class: Demonhunter
      Trinity versions tested. 2.6.6 - 2.6.5 -- using settings recommended for DH
      Questtools : 3.3.11

View attachment 3000 2015-04-13 20.19.txt

Code:
      [Trinity][Movement] Failed (Blocked Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2514/2500) moving to  AvoidancePoint 36/2 yds Type=Avoidance Weight=407 Distance=39 (x=1525,y=1768,z=4) Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2514/2500
      [Trinity][Movement] Failed (Blocked Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2513/2500) moving to  AvoidancePoint 37/2 yds Type=Avoidance Weight=407 Distance=39,6 (x=1525,y=1768,z=8) Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2513/2500
      [Trinity] Using Legendary Potion
      [Trinity] Attempting to avoid death!
      [Trinity][Movement] Failed (Blocked Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2522/2500) moving to  AvoidancePoint 69/2 yds Type=Avoidance Weight=56 Distance=70,8 (x=1432,y=1825,z=2) Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=2522/2500
      [QuestTools][BotEvents] Player died! Position=<1488.123, 1783.608, 0.1000019> QuestId=312429 StepId=2 WorldId=288685
      Clicked revive at corpse button
      [Trinity] Blacklisting an object because of possible stuck issues. Object=AvoidancePoint [0]. Range=57 RActorGUID=0
      [Trinity] Blacklisted Target, Returning Failure
      [Trinity][Movement] Failed (Blocked Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=5507/2500) moving to  AvoidancePoint 69/2 yds Type=Avoidance Weight=56 Distance=69,2 (x=1432,y=1825,z=2) Speed=0/2,3 StuckTime=5507/2500

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    3. Swag7

Swag7 New Member

[Trinity] Blacklisting an object because of possible stuck issues. Object=AvoidancePoint [0]. Range=57 RActorGUID=0
      [Trinity] Blacklisted Target, Returning Failure
      [Trinity][Movement] Failed (Blocked Speed=1,7/2,4 StuckTime=9353/2500) moving to AvoidancePoint 30/2 yds Type=Avoidance Weight=160 Distance=11,1 (x=612,y=1732,z=19,7) Speed=1,7/2,4 StuckTime=9353/2500
      [QuestTools][BotEvents] Player died! Position

Happens to me all the time for some reason the bot just stop attacking and start to run into mobs till he dies and then he repeat.

4. junggi

junggi New Member

BuddyMe//
      Can u make a goblin priority?
      Goblin ran out so much.
      My bot keep attack the other mobs, even I set kamikaze.

5. trollbert

trollbert New Member

Holy shit! Trinity 2.6.6 works freakin' great with monk dashing strike build. It even saves the charges now.
      Thank you sooo much BuddyMe! I really appreciate your work!

6. sepponen

sepponen New Member

7. Sinister504

Sinister504 Member

Yea WW seems to be broken still

8. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Well venegeance ( seethe rune ) broken too i tried my luck but it wont jump in if tag

9. chase11

chase11 New Member

First off, I really appreciate the work BuddyMe is putting into this. Recently, my bot stopped keeping up the Focus buff for damage increase on Spenders. It used to keep up the almost 100% of the time, but now is dropped to probably 50ish. This is on my Demon Hunter.

Both on 2.6.5 and 2.6.6

10. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Very nice just buddy :D will upload every log which contains a bug or error. Looking forward to the upcoming trinity's :D

11. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Using 2.6.5, DH seems to be shooting backwards like 80% of the time. Not only on reflect damage monsters, on all monsters. Sentry positioning is ok, though.

12. db user

db user New Member

Standard 6ww/4ik ww build

Rend- It should try to use it every 3 seconds or so when fury permits in order to get the reset on WotB for 100% uptime. Currently it rarely uses it or stands still just using it, I have to use sprint instead.
      Taeguk- I had to remove this code, it seems to be stopping a ww in order to ww and get a taeguk stack.
      Movement- I get a lot of stutter stepping 5 yards at a time towards objects for a good 10 seconds as well as getting stuck on walls/doors quite frequently. It seems to rarely do the counting 1-10 trying to unstuck function anymore and will just stand there forever.

This thing is starting to look really really good though, I am glad the fork got merged and so many people are being active on the coding again.

13. Lzaisgoed

Lzaisgoed New Member

fix wizz!!

14. Thrukk

Thrukk Member

How did u remove the taeguk code ?

15. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

i will re work on barb WW when i get all stuff :)

16. gynger

gynger New Member

Mate, if u make a good routine for barb, I'll buy you some beers.

ATM... Sort of... I should say... it works... but... is more like a biatch after a bj

17. db user

db user New Member

I just took it out of the WW code in BarbarianCombat.cs and increased the spin range to 35 which makes it spin more and keep taeguk up for the most part anyway. Not efficient by any means but it makes it usable. Clearing 38-39 every time with ease. And thats with sprint rune on instead of rend because that wont work.

Code:
      public static TrinityPower SpamPowerWhirlwind
              {
                  get
                  {
                      if (CanCast(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind, CanCastFlags.NoTimer))
                      {
                          if (TargetUtil.AnyMobsInRange(35f, false) || 
                             (Sets.BulKathossOath.IsEquipped && Player.MovementSpeed > 0))
                          {
                              if (CurrentTarget != null && CurrentTarget.IsUnit && CurrentTarget.IsInLineOfSight &&
                                  (DateTime.UtcNow.Subtract(LastChangedZigZag).TotalMilliseconds >= 1500 ||
                                  ZigZagPosition.Distance2D(Player.Position) <= 3f))
                              {
                                  LastChangedZigZag = DateTime.UtcNow;
                                  ZigZagPosition = TargetUtil.GetZigZagTarget(CurrentTarget.Position, 15f);
                              }

if (CurrentTarget != null && CurrentTarget.IsUnit && CurrentTarget.IsInLineOfSight)
                              {
                                  return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind, 0f, ZigZagPosition);
                              }
                              else if (CurrentTarget != null && CurrentTarget.IsNavigable && CurrentTarget.Distance >= 5f)
                              {
                                  return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind, 0f, CurrentTarget.Position);
                              }
                              else if (NavHelper.CanRayCast(PlayerMover.LastMoveToTarget) && PlayerMover.LastMoveToTarget.Distance2D(Player.Position) >= 5f)
                              {
                                  return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind, 0f, PlayerMover.LastMoveToTarget);
                              }
                          }

if (((TargetUtil.AnyMobsInRange(10f, false) && Player.MovementSpeed > 0) || IsTaegukBuffWillExpire) && CurrentTarget != null && CurrentTarget.IsNavigable && CurrentTarget.Distance >= 5f)
                              return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind, 0f, CurrentTarget.Position);
                      }

return null;
                  }
              }

18. Elandal

Elandal New Member

It has to be supported for it to be fixed (assuming this was aimed at BuddyMe).

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    19. LastManStanding420

LastManStanding420 New Member

I've been having major problems with bot not kiting and avoiding aoe things on the ground just vaults right into them and dies a lot.....

DH really needs more work it does not cast skills good at all

Sometimes it will kite but walk and get hit by mobs it will not attack them, Sometimes it will also just stand there with tons of mobs around it not attacking or trying to flee.

The new MS build needs to be improved upon casting MS 1 time is not great at all should cast it 3 times instead, unless I need to put my MS in the primary slot for it to cast more often but i've tried that also still registers it as a less likely to cast. a lot there needs to be some kind of attack chart that allows us to select how much we want a skill to cast during combat.

Just ran a T6 rift Bot died total of 8 times, But when I run the rift I died a total of 0 times.. I know there is some issues with the kite/avoid settings within the plugin because it seems the bot is trying to avoid but there ratio of the avoid area seems to be off by abit. The skill use settings are abit F'ed up right now as well as the settings for when to attack and when not to attack. Range also is a big problem I've sit here watching the mob trying to shoot thru walls only to sit there for 2 mins spamming skills at a mob it can not hit.

20. anotherid

anotherid New Member

With latest Trinity and DB beta builds, no matter what I modify
      Barb won't use rend againt elites and Rift boss at all.

As if it's like disabled during in combat.
      with older version It spams rend but at least I can tweak rend spamming cycle like the codes below.

Without proper rend using barb can't keep continuous WOTB buff.

Code:
      (!GetHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker)) || //Spam When WOTB is off
      (CombatBase.TimeSincePowerUse(SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend) >= 2250) ||
      (CombatBase.TimeSincePowerUse(SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend) >= 2000 && 
      (TargetUtil.AnyElitesInRange(18, 1) || (Trinity.ObjectCache.Count(o => o.IsUnit && !o.HasDotDPS && o.RadiusDistance <= V.F("Barbarian.Rend.MaxRange")) >= V.I("Barbarian.Rend.MinNonBleedMobCount")))));