• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Tripwire 20160121 event Spam Thread - Read before open new thread!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by standza, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. beastlybot

beastlybot New Member

*scratches head*.........

2. Kaosqueen

Kaosqueen New Member

im curious if something like this topic would help or not.. i was just asking google some things about hiding running programs from third party. and came across this. but i dont know much about this sort of thing so not even sure if something like this would do the job... http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/57041-hide-a-3rd-party-program/ i also found this one which sounds promising.. but still unsure and dont want to buy something that wouldnt do the job.. http://www.ghacks.net/2011/09/09/winrap-protect-hide-running-applications-in-windows/

3. namook

namook Member

You can ring me for 20 dollars a minute, either you do that or lose all your hair from pulling it out like I did.

4. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

WoW doesn't scan outside it's allocated memory scope. It's against the Law in many countries.

All the information that's publicly available on Warden is no longer valid. The only people who truly know what Warden is capable of are people who know enough to disassemble it and reverse engineer it at a very high level. (Cough Cough the people that work for Bossland) In the past there was a group that had a program called the Governor which would be a sort of a Watchdog for Warden.

In the US for instance if Warden scanned RAM as a whole than Blizzard would be violating our Constitutional right to privacy under the Ninth Amendment. The Terms you agree to in WoW are very broad and just because they scan your CPU and RAM doesn't mean they have access to everything again they word it very broadly but it doesn't over come that Laws that they follow.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    5. Sneeds44

Sneeds44 Banned

if you think that your an idiot how do you think blizzard detecteds honorbuddy im done with hb it gets detected evry few weeks i got banned plenty of times if its online again afther a few weeks it wil have the same issue again read the manual when u just opened wow the anti Ch eats letter they can scan on c h eats what they want to

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    6. tradezomg

tradezomg New Member

Everytime Buddy is down for more than a day it KILLS my business >.<

7. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Then you should invest in private bot :) Or find another business

8. deknarf

deknarf Member

If you're having bot problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a bot aint one.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.