• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • "Try to strafe to unstuck." all the time.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by amg01, Mar 28, 2010.

1. amg01

amg01 New Member

"[1:44:15 AM:375] Try to strafe to unstuck.
      [1:44:15 AM:375] Movement: Backward, StrafeLeft
      [1:44:18 AM:671] [Navigator-AutoMap (AV.mesh)]: I'm stuck. Removed connection between <-796.0408, -448.0434, 57.54948> and <-792.9078, -445.3317, 57.97285>. Regenerating path.
      [1:44:29 AM:828] Jump."

I have tried multiple profiles/meshes for AV. It randomly does this almost every 25/35 yards. Only thing new is that I'm using a warlock with ski's CC, but I have no clue why it keeps believing that its stuck. I pretty much dance across the field of strife.

Attached Files:

2. wtg001

wtg001 Member

This is the exact problem I am having.

3. amg01

amg01 New Member

Actually none of the other HB bots have this problem. Meaning - when I watch other ones in my AV they all navigate quite well.

Because I'm on a US realm I can assume all HB bots in these AVs are using the same version, I KNOW they are using the same profile and mesh. (That is damn obvious)

wtg001 - what class and CC?

4. wtg001

wtg001 Member

I am more so using it to lvl a mage at this stage. I am also on a US server.

5. amg01

amg01 New Member

I'm running this on a relatively old computer - I wondering if its ability to navigate well and the toon's movement are conflicting enough to make it think its stuck. Does your graphics/wow/computer lag a bit?

6. wtg001

wtg001 Member

I think I may have solved my issue (still testing). I think it was the default Mage.cs file. I deleted it and replaced it with ProjectE or whatever it's called. Seems ok for the time being.

7. wtg001

wtg001 Member

Wait... nope... still running stupidly...

8. amg01

amg01 New Member

Mine only happens while in AV. Doesn't happen with the profile/mesh I'm using in the basin. Or at least from what I can tell because of the mob density.

9. Laso49

Laso49 New Member

Try another AV profile /mesh

10. _Hausi

_Hausi New Member

I have seen same issue?s with my Warlock and Ski?s cc. I have just installes my new Laptop.... install my bot?s now and post logs when it happens again

11. big_aussie

big_aussie New Member

Now getting this too.

12. amg01

amg01 New Member

I have tried 3 different profiles and meshes. It is definitely the bot and/or the CC. I watch it go to the mailbox and it does the unstuck almost the entire way.

13. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

can you plz post your logs?
      we want full logs

14. amg01

amg01 New Member

I had to zip the log folder, it is only 3 days of logs but the last two days its pretty much all the time. Since wow does NOT crash, I didn't include anything from wow. Just HB logs.

Even today after a restart and a full download it does the same thing.

Attached Files:

15. Scorpgold

Scorpgold New Member

Yeah, acting crazy, running not straight, but left, then right all the time. Happens occassionaly. Also sometimes fight with the back, if enemy attacked he doesnt respond and die, becouse enemy in the back side, he is not turning (any profile, any class). I try just to relog and to restart honor and wow, and place the character on the hotspot, it helps.

16. amg01

amg01 New Member

What I've done today which is different than other days, is started the warlock in AV first with HB, the other bot is second priority. Seems that its working better. I'm wondering if you run a wow instance with GB or HB first does it somehow mess with the commands being sent to the second instance of wow.

Everyone else having problems, are you running multiple bots on your computer?

Edit: After more testing - it has to be a local performance issue. When I start my third instance of wow, whichever instance my warlock is on begins to get the stuck bug. I can assume that each computer has its threshold? Who knows - I'll be glad to work more with this if anyone can point me to the right direction.

What I do know:

1. Only happens with my warlock (running ski CC - but I doubt that is to blame)
      2. Multiple instances of wow (not affected by GB or HB)
      3. Happens in and out of BGs, you are more likely to notice when mounted.

((Is there a setting that allows for slower movement before it believes its stuck. Not network lag, but wow client lag do to performance?))

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
    17. amg01

amg01 New Member

I've provided my logs - best examples - reasonable explanation considering I'm just an end user.

To sum it up - whenever there is more than one instance of wow - the one with HB seems to believe that it gets stuck a lot. It is as if multiple commands in navigating are being sent or not sent. Is there anything I can do to help troubleshot this problem?

18. Scorpgold

Scorpgold New Member

So there is two main problems that I have, on different PC, with different bots:
      1) running crazy, not straight but left, right and so on, or even go back - helps restarting everything, sometimes happen when goes to the end of the mesh, where he lost his way, occasionaly happens.

2) the more serious problem is that he dies very often because someone attacked him from the back, he doesnt rotate around and just can fight with his back and he dies.
      I have read the profile inside the class and it says "to rotate if he can't attack" but my does not rotate on any PC, any profile, both warlock, DK and other DK.

3) and as I understand you cannot hide the wow window? because it also leads to some problems, he losses his way and whenever I hide the wow window he dies, maybe in 5 minutes. This is one more problem, it is separate from first and second problem,

19. Scorpgold

Scorpgold New Member

No one responding? Someone have solution?

20. amg01

amg01 New Member

My guess would be performance issues. Most likely FPS or latency. Although, I would only suffer from the first, running more than 1 version of wow would probably only be taxing on the video card.