• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Combat Routine News, Update, Question and Answer...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

@all: I'm still inspecting Warrior crash log.

I'm not sure what the problem, maybe it's my CR fault or maybe something else.

Few people report it crashing, other don't have issue at all (I haven't see a Warrior CR crash myself)

Please keep in mind that my combat routine is in BETA, Honorbuddy is just release for WoD, there are bug here and there and I'm trying to fix all possible bug that exists and I hope it will be stable before WoD release.

Best regards,

TuanHA

2. Kuat

Kuat Member

The crash is in BG. Many other people don't play BGs much.

In teh support section Tony said to use singular if I didn't want crash.

3. Master4th

Master4th Member

I have tested BGs and had no crashes using Warrior profiles.

4. dummmy

dummmy New Member

+1, Ty Tuanha

5. wtfmofo

wtfmofo New Member

LOL so since you dont play UHDk (the best DPS DK spec I might add) nobody else does.

Posts like this make me rage that people are so stupid.

6. Totesviech

Totesviech Member

Hello,

i have a question: Why only FREE-EDITION update? MONK (BETA) on TuanHa Website. What is with the Special Edition of WW Monk?

It interests me only what the special editions going on. The free version I do not use. If you have not even left few bucks then you should leave the Botten.

SPECIAL - EDITION WW MONK NOT UP TO DATE.

7. frigo

frigo New Member

not work for me rogue . Do not load the beta version only special edition loaded .

not work for me rogue . Do not load the beta version only special edition loaded .

Attached Files:

• 2.txt
        File size:
        8.8 KB
        Views:
    8. djFusion

djFusion New Member

Straight up right! First of all , UHDK is badass Man, And the Rutine TuanHA's got going for it is soooooo Bad ass i Might add.. And your Nobody rolls Unholy Comment,, GTFO Bro, Do your research, its just you .. Not to mention, Its One man, Using his skills to personally Assist and help All of us Through the Use of Combat Rutines that are Superior to Others. Be thankful Not Demanding..

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    9. djFusion

djFusion New Member

Yeah Buddy! Thank you do Much for getting that Rogue Rutine to us this week. Gunna test it out as soon as the srever Come Back Up. :)

10. desaster02

desaster02 New Member

hi tuanha big fan of your shaman routines, so here is my question is the shaman enh routine working right now? Will you work on it before WoD comes out? i mean take your time and all but i would love to have your routine before wod comes out cause tbh i am having rly great problems with my wrist cause of all these spammin all the time and your routines helps me a lot

ty tuanha luv you very much <3 no homo

11. omxz

omxz New Member

I know this has been answered a lot before, but I dont really know if people are talking about the wow beta bot or the actual LIVE one. Any news when or if it will be available for ret/prot paladins or are you just focusing on the wod release for now?
      I've scrolle through all 80 pages before I wrote this..

12. Kuat

Kuat Member

Maybe i'm stupid but I can't find the setting in Warrior Class Config to enable the use of PVP Trinket that removes stuns, etc.

Is it there?

13. Kuat

Kuat Member

Maybe i'm stupid but I can't find the setting in Warrior Class Config to enable the use of PVP Trinket that removes stuns, etc.

Is it there?

14. Garunb

Garunb Member

Is yes, later when the servers come back I post here is a print to show you.

15. nucleotides

nucleotides Active Member

Your English is a bit broken so hopefully I understood.

Special edition is worthless, delete it. The new WoD beta build from his website is what you want but it only supports healing right now.

The most recent post I say said he will be working on tanking and some fotm stuff like ww monks.

16. djFusion

djFusion New Member

The Order Of Execution For TuanHA's CR's In My Opionion [Clarified]

OK, I see Several People Who keep posting things like this.. "Its Oct.27 Wheres the rest of them?!" Its getting me all fired up theres people out there like this.

LET ME TRY TO CLARIFY WHAT THE GOAL WAS FOR OCT.27 (From what Common Sence as Well as My Interpritation Seems to Be)

Quote From TuanHA :

In conclusion, there are roughly 4 priorities for Combat Routine development:
      1. Pre-Patch Oct 14 - Oct 27: Make ALL Combat Routines work on Warlords of Draenor
      2. Before WoD Release Oct 27 - Nov 13: Optimize Combat Routines to make sure it work as well or better than the MoP version
      3. After WoD Release Nov 13 - Dec 13: Optimize Combat Routines for PvE
      4. Few months after WoD Release Dec 13 - On ...: Optimize Combat Routines for PvP and PvE. Focus more on PvE on new raid content release, on PvP when the arena/rated battleground on high season.

Thank your all for your support on my work.

TuanHA

Now, Here is The Clarification of what i think we can Expect here with all the Build CHanges, HB Updates, Spell Changes, Stat Squish, And how Nobody Was 100% on How to Min-Max there Rotations for PVP and PVE For about a week.

1. Pre-Patch Oct 14 - Oct 27:Make ALL Combat Routines work on Warlords of Draenor
      - Because of all the Changes and how Long the Prior PVP season Was the Combat Rutines For each class were pretty much Optomized to be best at the Current Top Spec for each Class. For Example, Frost DK wasnt that good in PVP Last season But UHDK was awesome. Because of this, UHDK's Rutine and Code was Gone over SOOOO Many times, Improved, Changed, Made Better and Better throughout the Entire Year Leaving it where it stood Before the Last Few Days of the Season, And let me tell you, If you Dont have a DK, The UHDK Rutine Was so Good.. OK So with this in mind, And Understanding that this is How it was For Every Class Not Just DK (as far as working on One spec instead of all).
      - Keeping in mind everything i just said above and also Considering theres people out there, including myself, when the patch hit, i had no idea what i was soposed to do in my Rotation or anything for about a week. If you were TuanHA, What Rutine would you Pick to Release First? The One with 1000 Man Hours Put into it or the One with 10 Hours Put into it with no complex logic because last season there was no need to make a Prot War Spec for PVP.. Obviously Your going to Publish ant Fix your most advanced Rutines For the End Users Like us, As well as for new People Considering Buying the Products for WoD. You want to be Impressive and thats What his WoD Rutines are right now. This early in the patch. Not even WoD Yet and there this good.. They will be Godly Within a Month ot Two after WoD Drops.
      - NOW, The Statement of All Rutines Will be Availible By OCT.27, This is where people are getting Upset or something.. What is Realistic And Reasonable, Not to mention how i interprited it to begin with was, [Every Class Will Have A Working Combat Rutine By Oct.27] Not, Every Spec And Class will have a working Rutine By then. And with the Release of the Rogue Rutine Last night or Today, He Made that Deadline Within 24Hrs Of his Quesstimate.

2. Before WoD Release Oct 27 - Nov 13: Optimize Combat Routines to make sure it work as well or better than the MoP version
      - This is where i think we Will start seeing Alot of revisions for the Top Specs of Each Class As it stands right now. The More People Test, the more bugs are found, the more Changes TuanHA can make, The better the Overall Rutine Becomes. There is no way to have a perfect and bad ass rutine within a week or so of the patch drop, Because Blizz will keep droping Hotfix's changing the stats and rotations Significantly and Changing how Each PVP Fight Per Class is Handled and Midigated.
      - Because of the Above Bullet's Information, This is where i think TuanHA Will have the most Optimal Time to get the Other Specs for each Class together and working. [Example: He Pushes a really nice Arms Rutine for War, People Love it and use it for the next few days, As people are looking or testing for Bugs], This is when he will start pushing the other specs for each Class. That way, when there is something to fix in the Arms Rutine, He can push the Off spec he was working on so people can play that while he fixes the other.. Rinse Wash Repeat, Untill everything is Pushed out there and working At an "Acceptible" Expectation.
      - Once Everyone is Set on the "Best " Spec for PVP and PVE, TuanHA Will go to Work HArd.. Pushing Revisions after Revisions making us better and better. This is where, Like last season and the example i gave before, This stage Last season is what made the Unholy Death Knight Rutine Have the most work out of the DK specs. Because people used it the most and it was the most Viable. This will go on for a bit Untill Everyone falls into a groove in there playstyle And TuanHA Falls Into His Groove of Improving and revising Everything He works so hard on.

3. After WoD Release Nov 13 - Dec 13: Optimize Combat Routines for PvE
      - The Reason The Combat Rutines Will be Optimized for PVE/Raiding Before they are Optimized for PVP Fully is because in the Raiding Word (PVE WORLD) The Pace at which a guild Or raid Team can clear content downing bosses is What there entire Goal Is. People Pushing for World Firsts, Achievments, Progression, ETC. PVP is significantly Diffrent and Designed To be important at diffrent times from PVE for a reason..
      - PVP On the Otherhand Isnt quite as Unforgiving in the beginning of a season... When the season starts PVP isnt really that important to get ratingand all that, as you have to keep, maintain and continue to hold that rating for the entire PVP season Ultimatly till the season ends and you get your glad title Again. Making PVP's Peak Performance Time Several Weeks If not a Month or Two/Three Into The Season/Expansion. That way, When were in full Swing we will get the perfect PVP rutines To Assist us with that Hard Push to the top.

4. Few months after WoD Release Dec 13 - On ...: Optimize Combat Routines for PvP and PvE. Focus more on PvE on new raid content release, on PvP when the arena/rated battleground on high season.
      - BUT BUT I WANT PVP TO BE PRIORITIZED FIRST!! ITS ALL I DO!! Here's Why You Need to Not Worry... First Of All, Raiding is a Huge part of the Game, And Statistically Alot more people Enjoy the PVE side of things than the PVP side of things.. Us here on the HB Forums though, Might be slightly weighted the other way.. But Within the Big Picture, PVP Isnt a priority Right off the bat.. Like i said, Guilds and Groups will be ripping there hair out trying to get that world first, server first, Boss Kill's, Achievements, Etc.. I KNOW I KNOW PVP IS EVERYTHING SO HE SHOULD FOCUS ON IT... No, After the first Month or Two, Maybe Three, the Server Firsts, And the World Firsts Will be gone.. Achievments will be had, And now its time for them to put the Raid on farm mode and gear everyone up.. All the While , US PVP'ers ARE HAVING TO SPEND THE FIRST MONTH OR TWO (8Weeks) TO GEAR UP WITH CONQUEST ANYWAYS!!! By the time The PVE World SLows Down, We, Ironicaly, Will Have Just Finished Gearing Up In our Shiney New PVP Gear.. And as stated Above, This is the exact same time TuanHA Will Be Working His ass off getting the PVP Rutines Better then Anyhting we can Fathom Right now at lvl 100 to boot.
      - Ahhhhh, its all starting to make sense now is it?

5. From December On, The Rutines will be Revised as bugs are worked out, Changes when Hotfix's Are Made, And Overall Generally Maintained Making that 90$ For Future and current rutine support worth it :)

NOTE: Anyways, i hope everyone has a little more clarification or at least a slight better understadning of whats going on and why, Especially you guys who were Wanting PVP to be the top priority No matter what. As of Right now, Considering all the changing variables like WoW API Builds, HB Updates, Hotfix's, Etc, TuanHA is Doing A Better JOb, Faster then any other Developer Out there IMO.. Most other people Are realising a single rutine each week, and its not even that great because there hasnt been users reporting the bugs and logs within it untill that week ends and its released.. Giving All Of us who Donated and Support TuanHA's Work an even firther Edge in the Game..

NOTE: Im Not Assosiated With TuanHA's Combat Rutines In Any way other then i Post logs here like everyone else and i Own all the Paid Rutines. So The Information Above is Only My Thought's And Opinions, Not An Official Statement Or Anything Coming From TuanHA Himself Excepr for that Quote.

Reason For Writing This: Maybe With more people getting a better understanding that its not as easy as just conforming and satisfying everyones requests, there is a reason and a priority for how things are going, and they are going very well at the moment. So, If you Current Spec you want to play isnt Supported yet, Try to be patient, Try to learn your class without it for a bit, that way you can customize the Rutine even firthen when it is released because you understand your class is it stands instead of just let everything be automated.. Making you a better player in the long run. Thats All, No Other reason really, Except that post ealier i quoted at the top just set me off lol.. Thanks for the motivation to write all this, it might help some people..

17. djFusion

djFusion New Member

Are you using The arms Rutine?

18. Kuat

Kuat Member

Arms Warrior rev 16 seems to be stable. No crashes so far.

19. dubstep1337

dubstep1337 Member

Look under general settings.. there is a scrolldown menu for both trinket slots :)

edit: added pic

[​IMG]

20. Garunb

Garunb Member

I want to make a super request you to post the combinations of talents that you thought it releases more DPS warrior. Please, I beg you.
      [​IMG]

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.