• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. acended

acended Member

Hi i really love this addon but have 1 question, Malkorak fight i try to place flags down but when i try the bot wnt let me it is too busy spamming spells, is there anything i can do to resolve this plz guys.

2. Windicare

Windicare New Member

Just pause the bot when you want to do that and turn it back on. You can either use the CR's stopping bind of Tyrael's. I reccomend Tyrael's, because it prints out its status on the chat box in-game.

3. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5272
      BIG UPDATE: YOU NEED TO UPDATE ALL TUANHA COMBAT ROUTINE TO WORK WITH THE NEW SpecialEditionRuntime.dll

1 - Replace the new SpecialEditionRuntime.dll
      - Guide: Installation Guide in my website

2 - SVN Update ALL your TuanHA Special Edition
      - If ONE of the Special Edition not updated, this Combat Routine simple do not work.

3 - If you got this message "A new version of DNGuard Runtime library is needed to run this application" - that mean ONE of your TuanHA Special Edition is NOT updated for the new SpecialEditionRuntime.dll. Please make sure ALL your existing TuanHA Special Edition is updated.

New Feature:
      - Revise Aura List: More Accurate Reaction on every situation.
      - Revise Buff/Debuff: More Accurate Reaction on every situation.
      - Revise Movement: Look less botting and more like real player.
      - A lot more improvement and bug fix in background.

Please make sure ALL your existing TuanHA Special Edition is updated, if ONE of the Special Edition not updated, this Combat Routine simple do not work.

Thank you for supporting my work and sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Dakkah

Dakkah New Member

Awesome work, Tuanha. Thanks

5. xeomer

xeomer New Member

To Update please open folder Honorbuddy/Routines

Right Click Folder [Combat Routine Name]
      > SVN Update working copy. (If you see that option)
      > SVN Update

6. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

"- Revise Movement: Look less botting and more like real player."

tuanha - the movement actually performs worse now to me. maybe looks more "real", but it's overshooting players running to them then turning back to hit them again so it's causing more time off-target. most of the time its fine, but when the bot is killing a caster kiting you, shooting past him while he's running the other way just gives him more spread when the bot turns back around to chase him again. not sure if this was intentional. doesn't matter in real pvp cuz no one uses the auto-move, but just FYI if you can confirm if this was the intent.

it used to stutter more, sticking super tight to the target so maybe that looked funny, but the up-time on the target I can almost guarantee was higher = better performance. not sure i'd want to give up some up-time and dps to make it possibly look more real. the super tight sticking to the target was pretty pro.

7. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

just an addendum to the last post - i tested the auto-move in some flex raids on a different computer with separate HB install on another class (warrior) and i'm seeing the same thing. with auto-move on, the bot looks like it's attempting to look smoother but is again overshooting it's target very often. the movement may look smoother but a real player should also rarely overshoot it's target, especially in PVE. i'm inclined to say overshooting targets then turning around to them on a regular basis may look even more bottish than the super tight sticking it used to do, but the main issue is decreased performance. even if it's 1 sec here and there off the target, it adds up over time. please look into this - not sure if a log can explain this.

8. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

Hi was doing 2s last night me gearing a huntard and mate on his dk both using tuanha premiums.

Ok so to the point he was being extra lazy and had auto move on. And it wasnt much the case of over shooting the target it was at some stages completely run in the wrong direction.

Sadly I couldnt get him to just take movement off and he ended up getting the sads and leaving.

So just want to bring to your attention that the movement is some what broken at the moment. And I also agree your previous auto movewas better and isnt all that bottish.

9. nnkids

nnkids Member

if i chose"auto move" in new version ,i cant use the key" w a s d" . in the battle,but old version can control the movement by the key " w a s d" ,even chose"auto move".this is a bug.

10. contractor292

contractor292 New Member

PLEASE change the movement back as previous posts have said I am just running all over the shop past targets and in the wrong direction etc etc damage has halfed and I'm constantly leaving arenas because of a bottish look. Before someone says move manually - I bought a bot so I don't have to :) however now until this is fixed I will move to a different paid CC as this is un workable. I hope this can be revised in the near future :(

11. ebouster

ebouster New Member

Wow now that is some lazy azz shit!

12. cxthomps

cxthomps New Member

Auto move is now useless to me in a raid and I am forced to turn it off. I previously used it to move to monsters and when I needed to avoid floor crap etc I could just keyboard move, this now moves the character very little distance and I end up having to stab the keys to move anywhere (previously just held the key down).

My dps seems down on previous and I have noticed it spams over and over -

[12:23:44.639 N] Activate Evil Eye of Galakras on Burst Mode
      [12:23:44.640 N] Use: Gloves Buff Activated on Burst Mode

View attachment 3420 2014-06-12 22.21.txt

I am going to fresh install and see if this helps. Will update but from the other threads auto move just needs to be fixed.

C.

13. cxthomps

cxthomps New Member

Ok, fresh install (newly downloaded HB, Tyreal and fresh SVN copy of Tuan DK premium) and the auto move was ok on a timeless isle mob (log below) but just as bad as before (i.e. useless) on Tortos.

......and, I am still getting spammed with -

[12:58:10.078 N] Activate Fusion-Fire Core on Burst Mode
      [12:58:10.079 N] Activate Evil Eye of Galakras on Burst Mode
      [12:58:10.081 N] Use: Gloves Buff Activated on Burst Mode

View attachment 1548 2014-06-12 22.55.txt - Trash mob
      View attachment 1548 2014-06-12 23.12.txt - Tortos

This must surely be a dps drop as it spams it over and over (see attached log).

C.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    14. flakyvocal

flakyvocal New Member

Do you have those trinkets equiped? turn them off in the settings(general settings, trinket 1 and 2 change to never), they are procs not on use

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guy, last few update on DK:

Build 5.4.5277
      Improve Movement
      Improve Target Range Check
      Improve Heal Weight Calculate Values

Build 5.4.5275
      Improve Target Detection on AFK Mode (bug that do not attack mob change from friendly to enemy)
      Improve low level rotation.

16. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

Thanks and thanks for the feral rotation . Keep up the good work.

17. xeomer

xeomer New Member

I do not know what happened but after the patch my dk does much less damage in arena
      I only have this problem?

18. kirbypro

kirbypro New Member

mmmmm .... maybe the same here, i have the special edition. Iam not sure, but in arena i usually do more or equal damage to other player.

now i do less dmg. Change something?

19. krandt

krandt New Member

O.K. For a lot of you this is no big deal because you do this every week. However, for me it is. I have a DK that is one of my lesser used alts. He's fairly well geared (552) I use your routine and tank just easy stuff like Heroics and Ordos, stuff like that. A friend needed a tank for 10 man Normal SoO and asked if I could do it. I agreed (after warning them I had never done it before), and I used your routine to do it. It went very well. We cleared the first 2 wings. I used your routine to do this and I never could have done it without it. Thank You so very much. I had a blast doing it too.

20. xeomer

xeomer New Member

I keep trying but in the arena damage is very low. I want the old cr