• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. upirj

upirj New Member

Tuanha deathknight does not use Pillar of frost or emp rune weapon using paid version also it uses chains of ice with false setting ( checked everything in config file)

2. bobbyjacob9000

bobbyjacob9000 New Member

necrotic plague pvp death strike fixed

Hey mate version 24 works like a charm. Death strike is working properly with Necrotic plague as the lvl 100 talent for blood DK. Thank you very much for this fix as i much prefer using your CR.

3. bobbyjacob9000

bobbyjacob9000 New Member

vampiric blood and death pact

hi mate. I need vampiric blood and death pact to be used to together in order to boost the amount healed by death pact. at the moment you can set your values to say 50% hp for both abilities but because vampiric blood gives you 15% max hp that and a death strike will take you over the activation conditional for death pact. So ideally you need an option to 'always use vampiric blood with death pact' so when you set the HP conditional say to 40% hp it will pop vampiric blood and then death pact and give you a massively boosted heal.

4. yawkes

yawkes New Member

yeah tuanha good work so far but i frost is really choppy , i notice other players in pvp are getting off alot more obliterates and also i have auto plague leech checked but yet it never uses it, of you just fix the rotation to use obliterate more it would be alot better oh and the plague leech since it is the best for frost atm. also i would make a check boxes to use death grip if available during burst that way we can get 1 obliterate but makes sure it only uses it before its about to obliterate

5. pollads

pollads New Member

HOLY XXXX! This CR is unbelievable.

I gotta say, DK without this CR is not a real DK

6. kabishmann

kabishmann New Member

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but it's quite a lot of pages to go through for an answer.

It's not for DK specifically, but for all the Tuanha tanking CR.
      When the dungeon preset is chosen, will the CR use active mitigation when it is required?
      Example: Rukhran in Skyreach uses Pierce Armor where you need to use your active mitigation defensive ability to counter it.

7. synntax

synntax New Member

Hmmm, I turned off auto presence. But it keeps jumping back to blood when I dont want it blood....

8. RasterBlaster

RasterBlaster New Member

I'm getting the same issues with my Avast. It won't let me update to the latest revision and the CR won't run now.

9. Jenslol

Jenslol New Member

is it possible to make icy touch so it uses it ASAP when lets say dpriest use his shield etc etc etc

10. SirKane

SirKane New Member

@TuanHa
      which lvl is your DK right now? have you reached lvl 100 yet?
      can u fix that problem with "Death & Decay" and "Defile" pls?

Formerly "Death and Decay" was always placed between the targets in melee range, if I remember right.
      Now my UH DK places "D&D" or "Defile" always so, that the current target is at the center of it, even if it's not in melee range
      and the Targets are usually runing out of that.
      Moreover, it is always used on CD even if it makes no sense, for example the target has only 5% HP left.
      I would add that this game logic appears very bad and suspicious for other Players especially in dungeons and they ask me why the hell i use
      this spell even though the target/targets is/are almost dead, or place it so badly.
      i hope you can fix it soon.

i would add too, that your work is amazing and i really enjoy it.
      thank you very much for this great Job.

Info: i am owner of an “All Curent and Future Combat Routine Package”.

11. yawkes

yawkes New Member

yes please tuanha do this atm its not dispelling anything atm

12. yawkes

yawkes New Member

oh and rotation is a bit choppy and doesn't use obliterate as much as it could if the rotation was flawless and auto plague leech still doesn't work and with frost thats over powered matched up with necrotic plague because your diseases aren't what is doing your damage its the amount of obliterates you have. btw got 2700 with this last season would love to see this flawless again. for frost this season

13. dkopener

dkopener New Member

where is payed verion post or free version doing same ? ;p

14. blancharke

blancharke Member

Had the same problem untill you guys mentioned avast that's causing the problem.
      I just put the combat routines map to the excluded section. Now i can update again.

15. diablofan

diablofan Member

i have one massive problem with all tuanha routines. It works ok when i am solo, leveling questing, but when i join pvp or party for dungeon or raid group for dailys , it just completely stops working. doesnt cast a spell. I tried everything. Every time the same :(

16. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

I do not know whether my message read, but has matured a lot of questions and comments. I am the owner of all the routines you TuanHA .... actually on the death knight:
      1. Talents 100 lvl, and this breath Sindragosa generally not supported by your routine and go all the runes on the face of death, and did not take it, but still no support there, although talent like as good.
      2. Logic routine does not work very well on ice specialization she eats all the runes on the howling wind, rather than to apply the destruction, and then there is an effect, and the howling wind becomes free for runes, then it is advisable to use it.
      3. The same disease. on Draenor not necessarily all of them apply, the damage from this is not increased, and talent can take the deadly plague, and then each blow will be imposed is a disease that will save runes, and to increase the damage. please consider the logic of strikes and disease. new talent, including disabling different abilities. particularly outbreak, better make it customizable.
      p.s. Forgive me if not all clear, my English is not very good) I hope for your attention and understanding) and more interested in the opinion, with this routine really arenas and whether it is possible to take 2k rating?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    17. krixos

krixos New Member

this season tuanha cr really bad

18. krixos

krixos New Member

I'm hunter with arena play. using arena friend blind shot and flare . very funny

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    19. krixos

krixos New Member

all your cr try the arena proving grounds Is not

20. somv

somv New Member

krixos
      Give the man a break.
      The xpac has been out not even 2 weeks and he has several classes to look after.

Give it time.