• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Exite

Exite New Member

Hello guys! Just wondering if there is anything that can disable "Death Grip" in dugeons it's draging the NPC's away from the tank...

2. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

I too so start considering, is much worse than in MOP, and there are no more flexible settings, for example now in general overlaying of diseases passes into the background for a priority, so no, it a bough continues them to throw even when they stand.... now blows don't demand diseases... when correct, I dunno, and for the arena am not clear work of many spell, it would be very desirable for the money paid by me, to receive the best routine for the arena... I gave for all classes plus war... when everything is? somebody will tell me? tuanha, is thoughts? I respect your work, I hope all of you will make and you will correct. especially I am interested in the death knight, the soldier, the monk... about the knight I already wrote... and I think to many other players obviously)

3. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

In the last patch of a pandariya everything was not the most necessary and the best, you think now everything will improve and will change? through what time? I am ready to wait to an exit of a new season. and remained to time practically nothing)
      TuanHA have assistants gladiators, developers, or he does everything? without them it seems to me not to make routine ideal for пвп and arenas!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    4. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

The Death knight has the simplest rotation why it is impossible to grind normally it under the arena???

5. 17N

17N New Member

yes there is an option to disable death grip its either in the talents tab or the tab left from talents. (i cannot load it right now)

6. nordrassil

nordrassil Member

Ehm, looking at all your posts, you might wanna try using google translate or something. No one can understand what you're writing.

7. grayyizzle

grayyizzle New Member

Open the settings file in notepad (I.e frost/unholy pve settings file) ctrl + f "grip" until you get death grip, switch it from on to "off" it should no longer grip.

On a sidenote AVG now flags your runtime dll as a trojan, this is a false positive I assume? And I dont seem to death and decay as blood in pve, is this normal?

8. slaynish

slaynish Member

I've been looking, but didn't find it. Is there a way to make it so in blood spec, Blood Boil is only used when a blood rune is up? It's better to save Death runes for Death Strike :)

9. dkopener

dkopener New Member

guys
      unholy is warking very very well
      Frost is not so good yey=t let the Tuanha fix this i think He know all about it.
      He is coding all classes all speces in ones this is not just like 5 sec it is tru Frost spec rotation atm is bad all will be befixed i hope us fast us posible,
      We get many changes in the game so this is not so easy to fix let him do his job and just help whit segestions
      have a nice day guys

10. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

This rotation can not be used in the arena! it works very badly! Logic strikes greetings from MOP. on Draenor absolutely everything is different. it is necessary to fix it. and about 100 talents I say nothing .... now understand???)))

11. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

Unholy works on the old logic, and are not supported by the talents of 100 ... so it is not necessary to say that everything works fine!!
      +but about the ice at all sadness

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    12. dkopener

dkopener New Member

well that tru but Tuanha need to lvl up his dk to undestand a new logic and lvl 100 talent when he will do that all will be fixed to bad that we have so short time to new pvp sezon that bad news :) and not all is changed, all clases have less skilss, rotations for frost dk is like 3 skils to use so dont be so negative.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    13. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

tell me what makes a new tab with the talent defile?
      All the best, nothing has changed, and you can not use the button...

14. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

Mob broke FPS dropped to 60 to 100 to 170, and did not rise above, included hardlok 15tik.
      why such a sharp drop in FPS after the attack? and above becomes

15. fr0sty123456789

fr0sty123456789 New Member

i purchased tuanha dk special edition, but in arena it keeps targetting the partner and tries to spam skills on her and doesnt want to target the opponent unless i spam tab x.X

16. 17N

17N New Member

what changed in the latest update?

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

My DK still on the way to level 100 :(

But I've add a hotkey for Defile, hope it help.

I'll optimize it once I get to 100, lol Kick only release horde leveling Questing Profile yesterday what a pain :D

18. dkopener

dkopener New Member

just use autoloader i hear that wark smoth and ppl lvl up to 100 very dast this way. cheer

19. grayyizzle

grayyizzle New Member

Tuanha would have to code that I believe. Now im curious, is it if blood rune up or no death runes up? Would a death rune take priority?
      I dont code but iassume he would put a check list like...
      if we assume death runes are used before any other rune;
      If we have the buff crimson scourge cast blood boil,
      if we have no death rune but we have blood rune cast blood boil.

However if blood takes priority wed simply change the last line to leave out the death rune clause.

Anotherthing to note is what if your setting it on auto aoe mode. Then youd want to spam blood boil switching to death strike simply for mitigation purposes. Ive tanked using tuanha and never really had a problem with tuanhas rotation. Healers love me.

20. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

Optimize please routine for arenas and battlegrounds, the logic behavior and strikes, and even earlier pet hunter traps caught ... I would be very grateful, knowingly bought all your routine ...

so, new season starts of 3 december

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014