• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ShasVa

ShasVa New Member

I should mention that I am a Blood DK, and therefore Scourge Strike is not available to me.

2. brewj57

brewj57 New Member

Pet Auto Attacking

First off love the routine but i do have a quick question, even with attack out of combat unchecked when i target something if the pet can attack it he does, how can i fix this

EDIT: forgot to mention free version, looking to donate as well

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    3. decaybuddy

decaybuddy New Member

Hi TuanHa, could we resolve the issue whereby the bot casts bloodboil on single target ? its a dps loss and should not be happening.

even on fights with 2 targets, the bot spams bloodboil which is also a dps loss.

thank you !

4. decaybuddy

decaybuddy New Member

even on a single target fight, eg: butcher, the bot casts 20-30 times of blood boil which isnt what we want. tuanha we really need u to fix this !! ty!!

5. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

For some reason I am playing with almost no lag right now, dont know why. Did you fix it? Its possible to see the changelog?

BTW could you make the bot let you loot corpses while in combat?

6. leizel14344

leizel14344 New Member

sometimes it just stands there doing nothing in arena especially when fighting with disc priest..... really laggy.. could it be my settings???

7. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

is there a way of changing the fighting distance for automove?

8. Supranium

Supranium New Member

THIS!

Needs to be fixed asap please. BB spam is only viable on 4 or more targets, if talented Defile.

I recommend to go for NP + UB when 6.1 launches. Then you can uncheck the Automatic AOE option.

9. mariola

mariola Member

Disable automatic AOE and stack as much mastery as possible for insane area damage

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Can you give me a log? What spec lol I have trouble guessing it Blood/Frost/Unholy :D

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Version 6.0.5513
      Better Logic on Auto Healthstone - Potion - Battle Standard
      Slightly improve logic and performance

12. decaybuddy

decaybuddy New Member

Hi TuanHa, your latest version seemed to have stopped blood boil spam on single target totally and the dps has increased by at least 8k on my end. This was just the first fight though, will update again.

Thank you so much for the changes.

Btw Unholy spec.

[​IMG]

not a single bloodboil cast.

UPDATE: second attempt on gruul onwards, bot casting bloodboil so i would say that the logic is quite inconsistent. will drop u the log later.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    13. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

I'm getting the same thing, constant spam of bloodboil on two targets

14. Powered

Powered Member

Anyone know how to make it use Death and Decay in Blood Spec? I glyphed it and everything, can't seem to make it pop.
      Also looks like it's not using up Crimson Scourge procs for blood boil or DnD. Just lets the proc drop off.
      Anyone have the same issue?

15. hahayeah

hahayeah New Member

This class literally has detailed, researched, near-perfect rotational logic available to it in Skullflower's DPS google doc. Is it too much to see logic that follows these principles? Bloodboil shouldn't be used (barely ever) but setting a minimum hostile target logic to ensure its correct use is ELEMENTARY. Frost's opener is 4 buttons (outbreak, pillar, obliterate, and empower).

I'm getting questions in raid about my under performance, so it may be time to look into paid DK CR's that developers are actually attempting to min/max. If any of you are actually utilizing this routine to pull Sim-level DPS in Heroic HM or BRF let me know...Unholy and Frost for me, after user editing as much logic and settings as possible, still sits middle of the pack when I'm the top geared DPS in the raid.

16. nordrassil

nordrassil Member

Being top geared won't matter against a fire mage. Or any other class that is supposed to beat you. (depends on ilvl, frost 2h destroys at lower ilvls, starts falling behind the higher you get).

I've tested paid tuanha, necrophilia and #deathknight, Tuanha's comes out on top every time. Not by much, but consistently higher than the others in raids, which is why I use tuanha's. If you know any other routines that might be better, let me know, constantly trying to figure out which is best.

As for why you're underperforming in raids I have no idea, I usually compete for 1-3 with equally geared and sometimes higher geared players, though it depends on the boss encounter. I'm at ilvl 678 atm, and starting to feel threatened by fire mages now.

17. Huzuu

Huzuu New Member

I suggest you to assist your Bot. If u look at it and juste move your toon, your dps will be low for sure. sometime u have to pause it and for exemple Prepare death runes to a '' Spam '' Blood boil plague leach a secondary target to continue spaming. if u dont pause the bot it will plague leach on cooldown or use ur deathrune on SS when ull need it soon for something other. If u play with defile remove the automatinc option to be sure to drop it when u need it '' normaly on colldown but somtine u have to delay it for a better result. Sorry my english is very bad but what i wana say its that Cr is fine but it cant know the fight you in :) so he do the fix rotation witout Thinking about what is coming and what u need. U can download Icy Veins Storm Weak aura to help you when you pause the bot to continue an optimal roation
      .this is the last night skada on Heroic flamebender,I am 672 UH . dps.png

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    18. Poptarts

Poptarts New Member

My only concern currently is that the bot does not (Unholy spec) Blood Boil properly, Blood Boil was nerfed coming up on a month ago and has not been properly fixed on this bot. It is not a viable to spam for damage unless it is on 4 or more targets.

Well, the thing is no one is "supposed" to beat anyone by some default design. The way things are in WoD it is designed to be based on situation/niche and the current situation is BRF is largely movement + AoE heavy and due to that we're a top 5 parsing spec at the moment in there. That will grow even moreso when Necrotic Plague is buffed in 6.1.

With that in mind, as nice as the bot is and I mean no disrespect, it'd be great if Blood Boil's logic could be fixed up before too long. Unholy is our only competitive spec for most encounters in BRF and using Blood Boil on Unholy below the 4-target threshold for anything other than a DoT spread is hurting the bot.

19. nordrassil

nordrassil Member

You're not gonna beat a bladestorming warrior on aoe. You're not gonna beat a fire mage when there's 3 bosses, a hunter is gonna beat you on single target etc.

20. Poptarts

Poptarts New Member

It depends on the fight, again this is an expansion of niches. We pass Hunter's on Gruul as we're mildly stronger single target by default on a Patchwerk style encounter but we trail them on Oregorger due to the heavier movement. (Oregorger sucks, screw this fight).

Fire is good cleave, but we're still a bit better and as such both in my personal experience and in the heroic parse statistics we're above them on fights like BF. Apart from the usual suspects (Arms, Balance) you should be more concerned about your Hunter's dual specing over to Beast Mastery and passing on you on cleave.

Arms is just great, like Balance they're good stuff all around and probably our closest type of direct competition. Really looking forward to the NP buff, wish it wasn't pruned back and that I could ignore Defile forever but I'll deal.