• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Druid - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 27, 2014.

1. dechiic

dechiic New Member

Hello, can you add solar beam holtkey please ? nice CR :)
      Like hunt CR for focus ect

2. destor@th

destor@th New Member

If i use burst hotkey bot didnt use incarnation or berserc if i use it by my self it use paunce all the time in duell
      and sometimes it goes into bear form with 50% life and stay there all the time....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    3. WalterMelon

WalterMelon New Member

Would you recommend this routine for guardian druids?

4. bahamen5

bahamen5 New Member

Doesn't cast starsurge while moving even if u get shooting star.

5. FaceRollFTW

FaceRollFTW New Member

As a boomkin in a BG, it does rejuv when no one is injured. Just while standing still sometimes dismounting to do a rejuv for no reason. Also dismounts to do astral communion.
      [17:47:10.648 D] 10:648 Trying to cast Rejuvenation (774) on Lvl 90 Horde Druid Dist: 0 reason RejuvenationAllBalance Mana: 300000
      [17:47:10.794 N] 10:794 HP: 100% Mana: 100 Lvl 90 Horde Druid 0y 100% HP Rejuvenation

When carrying a flag, it keeps switching out of travel form.

6. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

I don't know if it's a bug for me or what, but...

CR is casting Astral Communion until it gets to Solar Eclipse, before combat, when the proper to open is:

1 - Astral Communion until you are 1 Wrath away to get to Lunar Eclipse
      2 - Cast the first Starfall
      3 - Cast Wrath
      4 - You have entered Lunar Elipse, cast your dots.
      5 - As soon as the first Starfall ends, cast a second one (the cd will have been reset by the Eclipse)
      6 - Spam Starfire until you exit the Eclipse (Lunar)
      7 - Cast Celestial Alignment and apply one of your dots (both will be applied)
      8 - Cast a third Starfall (the cd will have been reset by Celestial Alignment)
      9 - Spam Starfire and remmember to re-apply the dots right before Celestial Alignment ends, to benefit from the bonus damage.

Glad to help =)

P.S.: can't post a log, my account has been banned a week ago and i deleted honorbuddy from my pc (and quit playing WoW for that time). That was happening, i don't know if it's fixed of what now =p

7. Sedric

Sedric New Member

The same thing is happening to me on my Resto Druid, it keeps using Spells while mounted. When mounting up after combat or on the graveyard it instantly dismounts me, so i have to stop the Routine with the Tyrael Shortcut every time i want to mount up.

I noticed especially in Alterac Valley that it sometimes dismounts while riding because he is casting Lifebloom, he even did this when i had the bot stopped via the Tyrael shortcut. I'm using the payed version btw, if this has anything to do with it. I can also post some logs and/or my profile settings if needed.

8. Mattys

Mattys New Member

I've got a request for balance spec;
      Can you add a hotkey to use ursol's vortex and then solar beam, and if the ursol's vortex talent hasn't been chosen, just use solar beam? You could also make it possible to choose whether you'd like to use those 2 together, or just solar beam. Would be really nice.

9. gaudion1

gaudion1 New Member

Hm Balance doesent work for me.
      Message in Log: Balance not supportet yet

mfg

10. Nielsen90

Nielsen90 New Member

Is it only the paid version of this CR where you are able to use the heal balancing slider? - cuz with my free version I can not move it

11. truulte

truulte New Member

Can I get this as a file?

12. stadiuM

stadiuM New Member

is there an option to mass pulling?

13. madeinchina85

madeinchina85 New Member

I've enjoyed all of Tuanha's Special edition CRs and I was very much looking forward to using the druid resto CR in pvp. However I seem to be running into a slew of problems in both arenas and bgs. I know the CR is constantly being updated however can anyone shed some light on how to mitigate the following issues? or perhaps they can be worked into future updates?

1 - survivability, perhaps I'm wrong but the resto CR seems to not be as willing to keep rejuv on self. I've set rejuv all targets even when 100% health (for arenas) but its quite often that I would start seeing dmg coming in and I have to start rolling hots from scratch.

2 - Shifting disruptions, the CR does not like to maintain shifted forms and rather spends globals on heals (naturally so). However this becomes a major problem when attempting to flee via cat dash, travel form, swim form... I've given up trying to carry flags for example because with the CR active I'm no longer able to stay in shifted forms. Perhaps priority can be given to shifted forms when CDs such as dash is active, or if travel form is active overall?

3 - Staying in bear too long, the CR auto shifts to bear when being trained in pvp and that's great. However it does so some times when there are no hots active on self (see point 1), this results in a sure loss.

4 - shifting to avoid poly, I've only seen this feature work a handful of times in pvp and I know this is very latency dependent. Manual shifting to avoid poly still seems like the way to go as it is more dependable, however the shifting disruption (point 2) often ruins the shift and I end up sheeped anyway.

5 - casting nourish, before using Tuanha I've never cast nourish in pvp, and only in rare situations do I cast healing touch. So I was very surprised to see the CR trying to cash full length nourish some times... granted this is rare.

Overall my post is aimed at helping to either improve this CR by pointing out need for future updates or perhaps for folks to chime in and help me dodge some of these issues. Any advice would be appreciated!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    14. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Proving grounds settings?

15. stadiuM

stadiuM New Member

Can i use this CR on 2 different honorbuddy accounts on the same computer? i cant seem to get it to work atleast.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5368 (Waiting for approval)
      Improve Interrupt logic, it now use percentage condiction replacing the old time delayed percent.
      Revise Astral Commnunication logic:
      - Astral Communication reset starfall
      - Astral Communication to 75% Eclipse Power get ready to reset starfall
      - Astral Communication on mana low

17. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

Hi tuanHa,
      Doing war here since the day you realeased it. I want to know if you can take a look on reflect. Idk why but i got less than 10% of good reflection, and like 1% on deep freeze. I'm using it manually at 2k+ and its fine for me but if you can improve it i can go glad with this class too.
      btw thanks for glad on hunt, dk and elem.

18. Swartgolf

Swartgolf Member

does paid version support ARENA ???

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Let me check my war :D

20. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

If you can make it working i'll get glad for sure with your amazing war cr. So thank you for checking mate ;)