• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Druid - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 27, 2014.

1. stinkyjoint

stinkyjoint New Member

does this support bear spec?

2. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Druid is prebuffing in Arenas. he should Symbosis and mark of Wild. Then into Cat form.

3. odano1988

odano1988 Member

tuan, is there anyway to get dl link for this still? I'm using a hbuddy key from a reseller and dont have access to hbuddy store on it because he didnt provide act info anyway to get it for a download?

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guy, new build with a lot improvement is up :D

Build 5.4.5379 (Live on Download version in my website, it may take up to 1 day to get approved on HB Store version)

Improve Unit Detection
      Improve AoE Detection
      Improve AoE Damage
      Improve Count Logic
      Improve Performance.

@odano1988: just google my website and download it.
      @rascal9: just manually click the Prowl Button, it will go stealth and wait for your manual opener.
      @Sean25: Thank :D

5. rascal9

rascal9 Member

I meant isn't prebuffing in arena. I have fixed that now with a bot-base change. The Buddystore products your pushing are not premium correct. your keeping Premium up on your site and pushing Free here?

6. Karold

Karold New Member

no fix :(?! donate version he cast lifebloom and surge of dominance and all other proc bevore dors open away
      i have pause it all 100%hp and start .. and he cast lifebloom pls fix

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    7. Arraka

Arraka New Member

is it possible to add a hotkey for Solar/Vortex on focus/healer? he cast it rnd in Arena... i have Premium CR

8. Fire911

Fire911 New Member

Hey i have one prob. while questing there are often objects they cant operated while in cat form so they cant use how can i disable that the toon is alwas in cat form?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    9. Mattys

Mattys New Member

So, I have finally got some time to play with resto spec. I'm not used to play healer, but I feel this CR spends a lot of mana in bgs, overhealing people already at full hp. I have to pause the routine when healing isn't needed, and when I do that, it literally spams "Pause toggle is ON. Turn off blah blah blah blah" in chat, so I can't see what people write.

Hoping for overall improvements - Not AoE detection and stuff like that. No Tuanha, you need to dig into the core of this CR! :)

Edit: Forgot something.. Can you make it so that if I go into bearform, it will stay in bearform or something like that? Also, you need to increase the priority of breaking polymorph - It would be cool if a mage is casting polymorph on me, that the CR would stop casting a spell and shapeshift, then cast the spell again..

Except for ^, gj tuanha!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I think this problem can work around with 2 setting.

Setting 1: Enable Attack Out Combat and Hotkey it to Alt-1 (using Hotkey Setting Changer Config) - This setting basically will not do anything untill you are in combat.
      Setting 2: Disable Attack Out Combat and Hotkey it to Alt-1 (using Hotkey Setting Changer Config) - This setting will heal/attack... whether you are in combat or not.

During arena preparation: Hit Alt-1 to load setting 1 (it will not do anything because you never in combat during arena preparation)
      Out of arena gate: hit Alt-2 to load setting 2 (it will heal/attack whether you are in combat or not)

11. Mattys

Mattys New Member

Tuanha, can you take a look at my latest post in this thread? .....

Edit: I don't know how your code looks, but I am fairly sure you use the same base for all the routines you've made since they all have performance-issues. Can you ask Vitalic for suggestions as for how to optimize it? His profile is top notch, and when I'm using yours my fps drops from 80 to ~15 .. Sometimes ~10 .. GladiatorSuite doesn't have fps issues either, so you could also ask them (Cokx or Toizi) about it.. It would make your CR's so much better, so I really think you should do it instead of simply ignoring this post :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    12. bigcorn

bigcorn Member

Is this good for resto druids in arena?

13. Bimboon

Bimboon New Member

TuanHA Druid [Free Edition] does not support Arena?

14. Mattys

Mattys New Member

New update didn't fix any lag issues for me, as the changelog says :)

Just tested with Vitalic's botbase which should be a barebone base running the routine in a framelock, so it must be your code, Tuanha.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    15. velonici

velonici Member

Having the same problem. Trying to work on my farm and cant till the soil. I have "cat form always HP above" unchecked yet it will still go straight into cat form.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I think there maybe some config between HB + My Combat Routine and WoW Addon.

Try disable all wow addon and let me know if the lag still there. (I've test turn all WoW Addon off and there's no lag issue)

17. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

sry for posting here but hunter topic is full of spam post like installation problem and shit. So here is a "bug" report.

Hi TuanHa, here to report issue with chimera shoot. I was doing well wit survival in 3s at 2k5 mmr and when i tried to do the hunt/priest comp i had to switch to MM, and i saw the bot having trouble with chimera shoot on CD (sometime he waste 6sec/8sec to stack focus to launch one). I think there's a problem about it. If it can chimera shoot every 9sec, it'll be awesome. Btw it needs to prevent focus for the next 9sec.
      Thank TuanHA and good luck if you read this ;).

18. Karold

Karold New Member

tuanha
      how can I make harm in healing specialization with cat?

19. raph

raph New Member

Super big FPS Drops with the new Update Tuan - can u check it out when u can

Tested a few revisions back and it worked fine so i think its the coding???

20. cvalenti

cvalenti New Member

Hi Tuan--

Love your routines, I bought the big lifetime pack. I've always found them *fantastic*, but the new druid routine, when set for resto spec, won't attack on it's own and seems to have some problems with facing. It auto-casts heals just fine, however. Please let me know if you need any logs or video of behavior, or anything like that. Thank you.