• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Hunter - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Mar 1, 2013.

1. cmavo87

cmavo87 New Member

For me personally... patch 5.3 was the best. All CC's worked perfectly, didn't need any changes. Millz' Demonic, Tuanha's Hunter/DK/Pally are the only ones I used seriously in Arena, and I had great success with them.

I think something happened in 5.4, either Honorbuddy changed something they didn't need to and couldn't revert or WoW changed something and HB couldn't adapt, but for me....HB has not been nearly as good as it was in 5.3.

It is sad, but I don't think I will be able to achieve close the ratings I got last season :(

2. outplayedz

outplayedz Member

I'll explain something real quick for those of you wondering about the Capable ratings this combat routine can achieve.

This CC can achieve you Grevglad if you are good*.

It never misses trap somehow and knows the exact location of where the player was Scattershot making it actually REALLY good cause manually trapping can be rng as fk

As far as Cds etc goes i suggest letting the bot only do the rotation and the trapping. Do deterrence and othercooldowns to yourself

*Bevore anyone says its not possible to achiev glad/r1 with this. Bare in mind a rotation will not get you top of the ladder. Having good positioning/target swaps/cd management/partners is what also is needed.

I tested this cc(proversion) for fun on an alt hunter and achieved 2200+ rating playing KFC. Bare in mind tho i myself am multi-glad and so were my partners.

3. Nizaden

Nizaden New Member

I have the SE Edition and I'm also having this problem. He will run up to an Quest NPC and rapidly target him but not open the quest window to get/turn in quests. Doesnt happen on all npcs but it is happening alot.

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guy, I think hunter need major update on cooldown and debuff tracking.

I'll move to combat log tracking instead of spellbook cooldown tracking.

This a long coding work and I need 1-2 more weeks (for now it work fine for me but not at what level I wanted)

5. mrxbot66

mrxbot66 New Member

dont forget make random time interupts, look at killcomand in bm spec, look at kill shot now i dont remember more

6. longrod

longrod New Member

hey, i would blackout your nick and the other peoples nicks for that matter

7. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

При загрузке данной рутины нужно ли менять настройки в ней или она уже готова к использованию для рейдов? И будет ли поддержка русского языка в ней?

8. badabing

badabing Member

Hunter's Mark Spam: I spam Hunter's Mark if another hunter cast Mark are in the raid. Any way to disable Hunter's Mark?

9. mrxbot66

mrxbot66 New Member

Hi,

yestaerday i played two hours 2v2 arena and easly get almost 2k form 0 with random disci (without any voice) and i have few problems:

1. CR dont use aimed shot. (Check Log) if even i have glyph aimed and iam running - its completly dont work (should check glyphs maybe)

2. Tuan can you add Bad Manner - moneky spell to auto trap after them? (like web,web warp, lullabay, tasplin)

3. nice it will be after even manual use Aimed shot was instant chimera (if we have focus offc but in start we have) and target are down if it crit (have 40% crit) in 2 shots. (my tact for noobs: target is running to me, i stun him (pet or skils) and CC second enemy fats cast aimed (be carefull it can be interupt)+chimera and we are win instant almost.
      I known its hard to do it because aimed have almost 3 s cast time and cr dont can waste time to still cast it. Also CR shoudl use proc arcane if no needed focus

So Tuan please look at full log and make this cr like was amaizing in 5.3 :D

4. this:
      [20:25:04.750 D] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
      Parameter name: index
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.()
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.get_PowerCost()
      at TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.CanCastCheck(String spellName)
      at TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.TrapSmokeBombODM()
      at TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.Pulse()
      at Loader.Loader.Pulse() in d:\!hunter_70\Routines\TuanHAHunterSpecialEdition\Loader.cs:line 191
      at Styx.Pulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()

it is repeat in log a few times - this is something wrong?

edit: paste here problems with this CR i use only for PVP this

Attached Files:

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

hi mrxbot66,

Looking at the log, I see you change talent many time (maybe you change talent depend on your opponent team every arena match)

There's an unknow bug in honorbuddy that after you changing your talent without restart honorbuddy, some spell/glyph are not recogniced and that the reason CR do not build rotation correctly. The problem happen sometime on all my other CRs as well.

For now, I advice to restart honorbuddy everytime you change talent/glyph and CR will build rotation correctly.

TuanHA

11. mrxbot66

mrxbot66 New Member

I always change pet sometimes talents because it depend on my style plaing and enemy setup. Iam trying to have fun and get gald only :D and i dont like lose wrrr......(sometimes i cast manual too some skils)
      I will try play few arenas without changing and with and restart hb then we will see what happens
      i will reprot it maybe today or tomorrow.

thx for advice with restart HB i didnt known this bug

edit: Devs known this :"There's an unknow bug in honorbuddy that after you changing your talent without restart honorbuddy, some spell/glyph are not recogniced and that the reason CR do not build rotation correctly. The problem happen sometime on all my other CRs as well." ?

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm not sure lol

Just open my paladin, change talent from eternal flame to sacred shield to selfless healer... you will see the spellmanager will not rebuild new spell table correctly... that what I can confirm :D

13. 15outland

15outland New Member

It was probably nothing..

14. Aetheric

Aetheric Member

LOL .. I was about to respond to your post and then I saw this one line - I thought "what the heck..." :)

Anyway, I do would like to say something about this.

For instance, when I'm at a questgiver and I hand in a quest, I do notice that the routine tries to attack the opposite faction (Horde, in my case). And since I'm on a PVE server, this will fail, and the routine keeps on targeting and tries to attack until I stop the bot.

Any idea how to prevent this?
      @TuanHa : is this by design or should I change a setting. I use the "Questing" standard profile you provide.

Thanks.

15. minizick

minizick New Member

Are you able to make an option to remove the spell "Barrage" from the rotation? As its very useful to "save" it until adds or something spawn in pve, :) Thanks for the awsome CR tho! you are doing an amazing work

16. 15outland

15outland New Member

Haha, Sorry, I just didn't wanna sound like I was complaining, plus, I only occurred once, so it may have been a bug for me..

17. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

Hi. I've posted on here before about this issue, with unfortunately, no resolution. This time I am attaching logs in the hope that someone can assist.

I really like this routine. On a dummy it gives me numbers higher than other routines, however when I use it for raiding, even old content raiding, with Tyrael, it is practically unusable since it lags/skips/freezes so much. When I click stop, the skip/lag/freezes stop.

View attachment 112170 View attachment 112171 View attachment 112172 View attachment 112173

Would REALLY appreciate some sort of hint on what the heck I am doing wrong possibly to make it do that; or, if it is the routine (which I doubt because I don't see others with my issue) a suggestion on a comparable one. If it is my settings or talents/glyphs, can someone please tell me theirs although I believe I am using talents and glyphs suggested here. Anything that would help me eliminate or even reduce the lag/skips/jumps/freezes would be awesome.

**EDIT: Ahhh, I do see others with my issue assuming 'FPS Lag' means they are experiencing what I am.
      Any suggestions please on at least reducing these things? Without these issues this is an AMAZING CR, BUT
      can't qualify as such if I cant use it. :(

18. 15outland

15outland New Member

How come you put - "Talent: Any talent except Wyvern Sting and Tethering Shot"

- I am MM and have tether, it works fine but why say except those two?

19. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

Hi tuanha,

It's has been almost 2 months since you said you would update the public release "soon". The "new HB" has been out for over a month. Any update on when you might release a new public Hunter CR?

Thank you for your hard work on all of your CRs. They are always the best!

20. Totesviech

Totesviech Member

Hello TuanHa,

I use the Special Edition version. Following: Why is not used automatically Trap Launcher? If I use them myself, then I'll do one attack and after that the falling spin disappears back into the arena.

Please fix the problem.

And the routine Casts also not right on the opponent these traps with Scatter Shot, etc.