• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Hunter - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Mar 1, 2013.

1. pixelsbot

pixelsbot Member

I searched but I couldn't figure out how to search for individual posts and get them displayed in the search results but, hey, thanks for replying so constructively.

2. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...se-activated-combat-routine-pause-300-ms.html

You would have found it, if you searched for: "Manual CastPause Activated". Either way you're probably safer having that enable if you tend to cast or press key while bot is running.

3. pixelsbot

pixelsbot Member

Searched for CastPause and did find that but it isn't that clear. What does this do exactly and why does it even get activated when I'm in another program and WoW isn't focused?

4. ryanh

ryanh New Member

It pauses casting if you try to do so manually, but it's broken and grabs keypresses from other windows.

5. pixelsbot

pixelsbot Member

Cool, thanks.

6. DKbot

DKbot New Member

7. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

You couldn't figure out search thread ? You just seem like a guy who would ask someone to google a phone number when you are looking at the google home page yourself.

8. BimBa

BimBa Member

Hey guys i have a question. Is maybe someone here who is playing on around 2k with this routine and would share his settings with us? Would be awesome

9. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Hey Tuanha,

I wonder, as most of ppl play marksman in pvp but I just realised that the routine NEVER uses aimed shot, even not with the glyph (able to cast it while moving). Is this by purpose? I mean isnt aimed shot a good one like the shot dealing the most dmg?

Would like to hear a response! :)

Cheers mate.

10. ryanh

ryanh New Member

Uses aimed shot for me pretty often (too often sometimes).

11. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Srsly? Then this might interest you:

the 47k of aimed shot dmg was the one I triggered personally.

Attached Files:

12. ryanh

ryanh New Member

It's often not worth casting without the tier bonus.

BTW, TuanHA any way you could implement an option to use killshots to steal killing blows on targets? Like, fire killshot at any nearby targets under 3% HP.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    13. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

On the advanced settings there is an option for "Kill shot any target" is that not it? Or it does not shot on players not on your target list?

14. ryanh

ryanh New Member

That kind of works, I need a more aggressive version of this that waits for targets to be around 5% hp and that cancels casts for killshot.

15. kristen

kristen New Member

I don't want to sound rude but.. if you are not really great at something you generally go and read forums,whatch armory, ask question to high rated players, so
      there isn't a single hunter in the whole armory with the Aimed Shot glyph this should tell you a lot.
      Apart from this if you wanna know spells priority in pvp you should check the hunter section on aj ( don't know if i can link, but i think i'm not allowed ) and there you will find that you almost NEVER cast it unless it is instant thanks to the proc.

Sorry for my poor english, i hope that now you understand better.

16. kristen

kristen New Member

I think the cr is trying to stopcast to killshot but it isn't working.
      I went to take a look in the public version and i've found that the code for it is in place ( in the killshot function) : if (Me.IsCasting) { SpellManager.StopCasting(); } the problem is that this isn't working for me but when i replaced that Stopcasting call line with :
      Lua.DoString("RunMacroText('/stopcasting');"); Lua.DoString("RunMacroText('/stopcasting');"); it started to stop the cast to killshot again, maybe it's a bug carried over in the private one.

17. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

If you are gonna link a skada report, make it a clean one that is purely marks.

18. black_au

black_au New Member

Hi Tuanha, I worked out why I'm not getting good dps, the routine does not appear to be casting all my spells. It will not cast KILL COMMAND, ARCANE SHOT, or BESTIAL WRATH. I have updated the profile through SVN and it's still the same. I am having the same problem with survival with it missing spells out of my rotation. It is fine with all your other routines/classes, it's just hunter I'm having a problem with. Any idea what that might be? PS: I have attached a log of 30s or so on the training dummy.

Or if anyone else could tell me what they think is the problem for that matter? My first thought was that maybe the public release was dumbed down, but I dunno.

EDIT: bought full version, it is now casting the correct spells but the dps is a joke

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2014
    19. Nothus

Nothus New Member

Anyone is having problem with this routine, that it is not taking advantage of huge range of hunter? I mean manually I can start shooting like 10 yards farer, then the bots begins. Is it problem with routine or HB?

20. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

I also dont use that glyph, I just trid it to see if it changes sth. as the cr is then able to use aimed shot even while moving. So this was a test, nothing more.

To the other ppl: Its about "Aimed shot" not "Kill shot"... somehow you mixed things up i guess :D

Even if the CR is supposed to use Aimed Shot when its instant, shouldnt it be more often than never? I played bout 5 bg's or so (not played, but used bgbuddy) and there was not one.