• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

You can totally disable block input by uncheck the checkbox, no need to set it down to 1

2. Rangbang

Rangbang Member

Yeah, for fist of fury, the other two are checked but greyed out so I cant change them..

3. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Add Wrathion and Tsulong to heal list (you need to target/focus him)

4. DJKid

DJKid New Member

So Im used to downloading your profiles from SVN, but cant find it listed within the profile. I have to download the .zip to get you SVN? Isnt that like an Oxymoron? You have to download the zip for the info on the SVN to avoid downloading the zip?

Don't get me wrong, I love your profiles!

5. xtreme3881

xtreme3881 Member

6. rdhc1330

rdhc1330 New Member

Please find the log attached.
      This time I was in a heroic scenario just healing as normal with no interaction from me apart from moving around.
      I am using LazyRaider in this instance at 10fps, framelock off.
      I am level 90, Mistweaver. Professions: LW & Skinning. Glyphs: Major: Mana Tea, Life Cocoon, Renewing Mist. Minor: Water Roll, Spirit Roll, Zen Flight. Talents: Celerity, Chi Wave, Ascension, Leg Sweep, Healing Elixirs, Rushing Jade Wind.

Hope you find something.

Attached Files:

7. Soeski

Soeski Member

I do not have a log right now but know exactly what you are saying. Tuanha monk cr does crash wow completely at random moments, doing hc dungeons or lfr. Without framelock, using Tyrael.
      Wow freezes, and then crashes, leaving HB out of sync. It is not HB crashing!
      I do not have this with the other cr's from Tuanha. All SE btw.
      Next time I will also supply a log right after the crash. Just wanted to say: this happens to me too, but only with this cr.

8. rdhc1330

rdhc1330 New Member

Thanks for commenting Soeski, it's good to know that others are having this problem.
      I know that it wasn't anything to do with Honorbuddy because once the game crashes it is still up and running in the background.
      And as for the other CR's, I use TuanHa Paladin/DK/Hunter with absolutely no problems whatsoever at 60fps on Tyrael/LazyRaider, however with this one it's at least crashing once every hour as soon as any sort of intensive healing/dps happens.

9. Soeski

Soeski Member

I can confirm that. It is so random, really unpredictable. My last crash was doing a hc after a boss died, just walking to the next mob pack. No intense fight or healing going on, only keeping mist up on myself.

10. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

If a player is at full health with the shield, the CR won't ACTIVELY heal them (as far as I've seen) but it will continue to throw out RM on cooldown, so everyone will still be getting heals. If you need more you can manually uplift during this time, but I prefer to save the chi for right after the quake stomp.

11. rdhc1330

rdhc1330 New Member

OK so, it's happened again. Once again with all recommended settings, Tyrael at 15tps, no framelock, graphics settings lowered to minimum with fps of ~80. All recommended glyphs, talents etc. Was mid-healing in MSV when it crashed randomly on 2nd boss. I have attached a picture to show you that it is indeed TuanHa Monk crashing the game and not HB. Also attached is the associated log.

Attached Files:

12. amputations

amputations Active Member

I've ran some dungeons as mistweaver today, and also encountered these crashes. It seems like its happening whenever people get debuffs which cant be dispelled or such. I might be talking out of my ass and I got no log for it at the moment, but I might fix one tomorrow for you to look at Tuan, for now goodnight!

13. Tessius

Tessius Member

experiencing the same issue sadly no log avaliable but i thought it was my computer, so reinstalled hb, clean OS installation too

14. TANK0341

TANK0341 New Member

To all the above posters with the crash reports, I had this problem a few months ago and fixed it by doing the following.
      1. create a shortcut of your WoW.exe
      2.goto properties of the new shortcut
      3. locat the Target path
      4.enter this line at the begining of the path C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "runhigh" /high

The new path should look like this C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "runhigh" /high "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe" DO NOT COPY MINE AS IT COULD BE DIFERENT TO YOURS.

the new shortcut will look like a[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] command prompt now and you should use this to start WoW up everytime you want to play it[/FONT]

15. Tessius

Tessius Member

erm what that command does is run wow in high priority and that makes no sense, i have 3.2ghz processor 8gb ram, and a moderate quality video card i run wow without resource drain..it is not crashing due to cpu not being able to keep up ..and running processes in high like that greatly increases the chances of getting windows critical errors..

16. TANK0341

TANK0341 New Member

It dont matter if you look at your cpu load when wow and honorbuddy are both running it fluctuates for no reason and this is coursing the crashes. I was running at 4.8ghz and 32gb ram and it crashed. I did the above and it stoped.

17. secretchipmonk

secretchipmonk Banned

TuanHA please fix this CR it is so broken i cant even heal a single Dg LRF or Her Scen

18. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

get the special edition that is working fine.

19. fragnot

fragnot Member

He shouldnt have to buy it, if he wants to get a taste of what the CC can do. Thats a pretty bad sales argument.

20. secretchipmonk

secretchipmonk Banned

I have the SE and all it does is stop working during fight all the time