• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Chaser

Chaser Member

Same issue :( Now it uses tigerseye brew on CD ignoring number of stacks.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    2. scifi

scifi Member

Lexi777, thank you for you guide.
      It there any plans for public arena guide?

3. Lexi777

Lexi777 New Member

Absolutely.

As of right now, I plan to put out an Arena MW guide (For Tuanha) / Resto Druid RBG+Arena Guide (Mirabis Special Edition)

4. Angusm

Angusm Member

It is defnely Something wrong with your config Webhond ... Been using this in Arenas and RBGs since last season, and its simply amazing ...

5. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

tyvm,going to reinstall then.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    6. barconiuskc

barconiuskc New Member

WW question
      In arenas, when moving the bot constantly stops me, It seems like it is locking me out and I cant stay on top of my target. I have to hold down both mouse buttons right and left click to move forward. W is my forward button. All other crs work great except this one. Suggestions?

7. Dsnentry

Dsnentry Member

Would love to hear back from TuanHA regarding WW in arena. Any way we could get a slider or some way to make it only use Tigereye Brew at a certain stack instead of spamming it every time it's up?

Also, I really like using afk movement with WW because the bot can really stay on top of the enemy; way better than most humans could. I've run into some really game-breaking problems though. When using movement with the bot in arena, it doesn't seem to register there is a middle ramp on blade's edge arena. When someone is standing on it, the bot doesn't know how to get to them so it tries to go all the way around, pretty sure it is using old pathing. Same way with some of the corners on dalaran sewers, when someone jumps off near one, it tries to run all the way to a different corner to get down to them. Is there a way to have the bot successfully jump of ledges? I think that would solve a lot of problems. Is afk movement a routine thing or an Honorbuddy thing?

8. webhond

If im correct, afk arena will never ever be supported by HB. So that might be your problem!

9. webhond

Reinstalled and using standard pvp now. While mounted, falling down.

46:464 HP: 68% Mana: 100 (0 Chi) Lvl 90 Alliance Monk 0y 68% hp Chi Wave
      01:472 HP: 85% Mana: 100 (0 Chi) Lvl 90 Alliance Monk 0y 85% hp Chi Wave

Doesnt heal me to full, the above is in 30 secs with 15 sec interval. It did heal me
      before and then to full, whenever. So i accept that it might be me but why not heal ]
      me to full no more.

Also chi brew set to 0 and its not taking it. I dont know why its not healing me. Need to be in combat or what?
      No,since its using one chi wave. But nothing else.

Reinstalled latest .net as well now. No change.

No matter what presets or even custom i use. When i take dmg, the routine wont heal me to full no more.

Just one chi wave and thats it. If its 70 % or to 30 % by fall dmg. Not healing to full. And this, as it did it before
      shows to me, theres something wrong.

If no one has problems, it must be me. But what could it be. Since i reinstalled Hb / Routine, and .net.

I got problems with Demonic also, that no one there can explain, even with logs and whatever. Seems to be only me.

But what else then bot/ cr /.net could it be. I got 0 addons used. So whats bugging it then?

Could someone try for me. If the CR heals You on fall dmg, to full?

10. DarkManz

DarkManz New Member

I was having trouble with the WW version after the patch prior to this latest (a few weeks ago). It seemed like every release was worse not better. I did a clean install (of the CR not HB) and had the same issue. So I deleted my settings file, cache and everything else and that really seamed to help. So if you have not done so already: run a fresh install of HB with a fresh install of the CR and do not copy/paste any settings folders or cache files.

If that does not help then I would suggest posting a log.

11. webhond

Did all of the above. Not working.

View attachment 1028 2014-06-17 20.01.txt

Small log, me falling down from mount, and only one heal. even when on 60 % no more healz.

That said, im not saying this routine is buggin, im saying that i got full heal before and
      not not anymore, wich confirms that something is wrong here since i notice werid things in arena as well.

As said above 3vs3 went 2vs2 ( both sides 1 kill i mean ) and the healing went to ... dunno...

bugging?

12. mangravey007

mangravey007 Member

you should look at lexi's guide on how to set it up.

13. webhond

I did and i noticed that his whole write-up is nothing but a "personal preference" re-write from what u can find on google.
      Just all in one place with a nice personal touch to it. Good to read, appreciated, but nothing new and deffo not a guide
      on how to set this up as everyone has his own playstyle. Every selection made is a personal preference. This has nothing to do with
      the fact that the bot should heal me to full when im dmgd. on low hp regardless of the fact why.

As said, its healed me before, on both setting, pvp and pve and does not anymore. Those where the pre-made settings.
      I tried configuring it by myself as well and with settings from someone else. Its NOT healing me to full Hp NO more. Just a stupid
      Chi wave and thats it. I can fall down 200 times on my mount, it wont heal anything else but one chi wave!

If in bg i notice lesser performance as well. While before i was almost unvincible, so to speak. I die now in a heartbeat.

Last nights arena's showed me something bugs and i dont know what it is.

Maybe i should do a 3vs3 and let one die and then make a log on how the routine behaves. Problem is, on both sides 1 has to die or i cant
      copy it.

Couple suggestion as well.

-Auto buff, cool. Nice in rbg. Plz let it start 10 sec after zoning in. Buffing the second you enter, kinda shows.
      -Let the routine know where u r. If you in a group. And someone duels next to you. In same group. The routine tries to heal them over and over.
      And you cant since they are dueling. Looks kinda retarded if you stand there and blow all ur cd's cause the dueling one is on 10%. I know, the pause. But it shouldnt
      be neccesary.
      -Routine heals as well when in preparation. Be it in arena or rbg. Commanding shout, fortitude or whatever, someone gains 1% health that needs to be heald, poof theres
      that chi wave flying again. And its obvious that no normal player can do this in that split second.

14. Dsnentry

Dsnentry Member

I think technically it's not supposed to but as a WW monk with such great mobility, it works wonders. If there was only a way to tweak a few things wrong with it, it would be amazing.

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5282
      Revise Debuff/Buff list
      Revise Heal Calculate Value
      Minor bugs fixed

16. webhond

Nice to see and ty for update.

No anwswer on why it bugs or how its possible that it wont heal me when solo?

I have problems with this one and Demonic. Musy be me that this is happening but i cant seem to find why :(

Any help would be appreciated.

17. Chaser

Chaser Member

Still need tigerseye brew fix :) Using 1-3 stacks on CD isn't good.

And still tries to buff enemy in arena:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    18. fragnot

fragnot Member

Yeah, Tuanha. Fix the Tigereye Brew please. Right now its pretty crappy coded

19. webhond

Plz find a sollution to favoring mana tea in arena over healing low hp team mates.

It happens a lot that team mates are under 40 % even lower and it favors to use mana tea
      ( even twice in a row ) instead of healing them and then using mana tea.

Sollution is to set mana tea lower, but that wont fix it.

ty

20. Lexi777

Lexi777 New Member

Set to manual and learn to use it yourself.