• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Crucia

Crucia New Member

We're all feeling your pain mate, it's not up to Tuan's usual standards.
      He says he's working on it, and that something substantial will definitely be released before the raids on the 2nd December. So just keep your fingers crossed until then! :)

2. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

That talent 100 modified all the rotation.

I'm trying to level monk to 100 and fix it.

Now my monk level 95, I can't code anything on level 100 yet.

Sorry for inconvenience.

3. arcticfury

arcticfury New Member

Hey Tuanha if it would help I would be more then willing to let you use my account to work on your CR's.

I have a 100-Monk, Warrior and DK is at 98 =) PM Me if so.

Love your CR's. Own them all.

4. ojg

ojg Member

The CR is REALLLYY slow...I tried to do MC with 60 fps all the time, it did nothing. It just stood there and casted a Renewing mist every 30 sec. Other than that it did nothing.. It wasnt like that with the 6.0.1 beta release at all.. Hope you'll be able to fix the CR before 2nd december, this CR was amazing in MoP.

5. aborjini

aborjini New Member

i really trouble for dungeon. im 627 mw. i try many settings for healing but its very hard to fix low health tank or other player. dont cast enveloping mist properly i guess. usually just spam renewing mist and after uplift. kept stable but when tanks low health bot doesnt cast enveloping mist or high heal spell.

6. mrwong

mrwong New Member

Im having the same problem. it was already underhealing alot, but yesterday and today it seems like it doesnt even want to do anything

7. bp423

bp423 New Member

TuanHA are you using this as the main forum now or are you going to create one for the Paid CR?

8. tinyphrag

tinyphrag New Member

Thank you for the update on this. At least we know you are working on it. As a side note, I frequently get 5-10 fps (dropped from 60) whenever I tank in 5 mans with the cr. I know this may happen with other cr's you do as well, just letting you know it's a big problem with brewmaster. Not sure about other specs.

9. massatt212

massatt212 New Member

How do you make this routine focus tanks more cause i have the paid ver. and it heals dps over tanks a lot

10. daskoma

daskoma New Member

Sooo, after rerolling to Monk with WoD, some feedback after now 3 days of farming heroic instances:

The windwalker routine so far is working great, im outdpsing everyone (ilvl 631) while i let the bot only do the basic routine and doing things like Storm, Earth & Fire, Xuen, serenity and Energizing Brew by hand.

There are some things, i think, could need some more refinement but thats something i need to test before.

For Single-target DPS Fights: Warlords of Draenor Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
      For Multi-target DPS Fights: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#zny9Sc-pGic0M

@tuanha Is there any way i could talk/chat you to discuss some possible improvements?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    11. ebouster

ebouster New Member

Agreed, ww for me is also performing very well dps wise in PVE. MW unfortunately is underperforming (particularly with tank healing). Thanks for the update tuan!!!

12. mrwong

mrwong New Member

More or less the same, MW is underperforming and currently mostly goes afk for me, and WW is working great

13. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

Hey Tuanha .. would love if the cr would do some Breath of Fire ... i have it enabled in the options, but i haven't seen the bot do it ever....

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    14. thatwouldbestealing

thatwouldbestealing Member

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection

YES(!) the TuanHa CR never seems to use it. In enough numbers (of adds) and with Dizzying Haze debuff applied then Breath of Fire can be of use.

Hi TuanHa,

Fresh install of HB (2.5.12061.757), I was getting a pretty serious error -never seen it before -when using your Routine. If I removed your CR then HB worked fine. It is now working -so you've probably fixed something your side (I presume it was server side?). It is now working but I'm posting a log for your record.

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Thanks

~G

15. cheesy_beans

cheesy_beans Member

Same problem here. Tried to run MC as WW and it did absolutely nothing apart from cast Xuen and then auto attack. Turning the framelock on (in Settings, not in Enyo) helps in 5-mans and makes the routine much quicker, but in 40-man MC the framelock destroyed my FPS (down to 1, it was a slideshow) and I had to relaunch the client to solve it.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

My monk is level 98 now, once he get to level 100, I'll fix all the stuff.

For now it's impossible to code level 100 without testing the real talent, reading wowhead or icyveins for the spell info can't turn them into flawless code :D

Please give me few more days.

Thank you.

17. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

you got 2 hours starting now ;) .. take your time m8 .. we're only giving feed back so you can perfect them like in mop :D

18. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

please fix the donor version from reverting to guest mode happens to me a lot on monk version :(

19. Crucia

Crucia New Member

Do you think maybe it's time to consider hiring another developer? You support so many routines now dude it must be hard to keep on top.

20. Drufix

Drufix New Member

HI, I have noticed few things.
      1- When you enable auto flying serpent kick it passes the target, if you can make it where when it reaches the target let it auto cancel the aura.
      2- When the Cr casts Fist of fury make it where it disables any moment until the ability is finished.
      3- Make a key bind that slows and uses Fist of furry to peel up our friendly targets.
      4- Make a key bind that rolls or chi torpedo toward our healer.

If I find any more suggestions I will do so thank you for the great crs